Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Serious Talk Neighbour dog bark non stop, No peace and cannot sleep

views

lilac_brit
post Jun 2 2011, 09:53 PM

8 posts

Sounds like your neighbour is not an animal lover. The dog barks because he doesn't get enough exercise. Depending on the size, a dog needs 3 walks a day and at other times, just roaming in the compound/house. Your neighbour's dog pulak kena chain up like that.. sure bark punya la.

I memang benci inconsiderate people like your neighbour. If don't know how to take care, don't get a dog. Stupid. Aih

Anyway, I don't how to help you since you said confronting your neighbour didn't work.

Hmm maybe one night , you can blast your stereo all night until your neighbour comes over. Then you can say "Hah, see la. That's how I feel EVERY night because of your dog." hahaha. But this will disturb your other neighbours too;)
beer8bottles
post Jun 2 2011, 11:42 PM

34 posts

Report it as neglect and abuse.

On a less serious note, bring food to the dog when the owner is not at home. Do this everyday until the dog gains your trust. Then, free it from its chains and send it to the SPCA. Or pay some foreign worker to dog-nap it. Considering that the owner isn't even taking the effort to take proper care of his dog, we might actually be relieving him of whatever burdens he may have.
desmondloke
post Jun 3 2011, 12:45 AM

26 posts

suggest to talk to the neighbour again; else, launch a complain to local authorities i.e. DBKL or MBSJ.
TSvincentwee
post Jun 3 2011, 12:55 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

already complain to MBSJ

now is 1am.. i can hear that dog bark non stop again....
Sashan
post Jun 3 2011, 01:37 PM

0 posts

Is your neighbour home? If you suspect the dog is barking because no food.. maybe you can go buy some cheap dog food (Alpo/pedigree/whatever is on sale) and feed the dog? Also check if got water la. Then maybe he won't be so uncomfortable and will keep quiet. You can't do much about the sun and rain, just wait for your chance and take the dog if you can (If the owner dont want anymore or something, but dont buy it from him! because he will just go buy another dog and same problem will happen)

I really pity you and also pity the dog. I love dogs, but I can't stand it when they bark and bark and bark. Headache! And if its because its neglected, its just so pitiful and sad.

Hope your report to SPCA or MBBD can get some response
hackwire
post Sep 27 2011, 01:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

This is the problem not many dog lovers try to touch . I'm also a victim now . My neighbor just got a new dog probably bcos of companion or security. I don't see the reason y they have to keep a dog because of good security . They don't seem to have time for taking care of dog because they are like everyone that goes to work everyday. They don't seem to clear their backyard which is full of mess n junks that they themselves don't have the time to do it even on weekend. If they can't tidy their mess or do the chores at home than they are not fit to rare a dog. I feel that pet lovers are getting absurd these days because they rare the dog for security n to fill their lonely time while they neglect the knowledge about dog breeding.
Berrymore84
post Oct 18 2016, 08:06 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

sorry for bumping old thread because i'm experiencing similar as well. dog issues just won't stop if dog owners are not trying to be more conscientious. i'm living in usj area where many neighbors keep dogs. some are nice but some others are not! i won't blame the dogs but i just can't understand why some owners are just so freaking ignorant. their dogs bark incessantly day and night and they can just sit there and relax as if nothing happened. for example there's a nearby neighbor whose dog barking not only can be heard in local area but from other area as well, just imagine how loud it barks. i wonder if the owner is deaf or can withstand such noise miraculously WITHOUT considering his dog has disturbed the living quality of the neighborhood.

please lah, everyone owns a house and deserves a peaceful living environment. why must other people tolerate your dog's barking just for the sake of your hobby? security reason is not relevant now, theft and burglary are still happening with or without keeping a dog. moreover, many usj areas are secured with guards now. what i can only see is that these ignorant owners only cause troubles to others, not to mention they are keeping dogs without license! neighbors keep quiet doesn't mean they feel nothing, maybe neighbors want to live by without getting involved with fights and quarrels, but these ignorant owners took things for granted!
owc
post Oct 20 2016, 09:41 AM

Generous in Sharing Knowledge
1,240 posts

QUOTE(Berrymore84 @ Oct 18 2016, 08:06 AM)
sorry for bumping old thread because i'm experiencing similar as well. dog issues just won't stop if dog owners are not trying to be more conscientious. i'm living in usj area where many neighbors keep dogs. some are nice but some others are not! i won't blame the dogs but i just can't understand why some owners are just so freaking ignorant. their dogs bark incessantly day and night and they can just sit there and relax as if nothing happened. for example there's a nearby neighbor whose dog barking not only can be heard in local area but from other area as well, just imagine how loud it barks. i wonder if the owner is deaf or can withstand such noise miraculously WITHOUT considering his dog has disturbed the living quality of the neighborhood.

please lah, everyone owns a house and deserves a peaceful living environment. why must other people tolerate your dog's barking just for the sake of your hobby? security reason is not relevant now, theft and burglary are still happening with or without keeping a dog. moreover, many usj areas are secured with guards now. what i can only see is that these ignorant owners only cause troubles to others, not to mention they are keeping dogs without license! neighbors keep quiet doesn't mean they feel nothing, maybe neighbors want to live by without getting involved with fights and quarrels, but these ignorant owners took things for granted!
give a dog a big bone, it will find its way home and will chew for few days without bothering you thumbup.gif
babybobby
post Oct 21 2016, 08:29 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(owc @ Oct 20 2016, 09:41 AM)
give a dog a big bone, it will find its way home and will chew for few days without bothering you  thumbup.gif
I would give dark chocolate if i had the chance but then dog activists say its inhumane. But oh, its always humane to bark at your neighbors.

Nah just kidding. Think i would just deal with it until someone makes a report.
l4nunm4l4y4
post Oct 21 2016, 08:43 AM

Enthusiast
749 posts

Try throwing a Note 7 or iPhone7.

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:09 AM