Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Daikin aircon, Good or not ?

views

trek8500
post Jun 21 2014, 10:29 AM

1 posts

I make my own survey and study via youtube, forum and also asking my friend that do a lot of installation service and repair.
I'm actually not yet choose any brand but already decide to purchase ac 1hp with inverter..
I go direct with daikin dealer and they give me the price for ftks25dvm rm1600 with installation but wiring is separate charge..
Others shop not a dealer suggest me panasonic 1hp with inverter complete installation and wiring with the same price 1600.
I think i will choose direct dealer shop to make sure they not spoilt any customer request,report and responds..
Even i know there some dealer deal with others sub-con. But at least i can make a direct report their dealer without link with others 3rd party mambers..
I think the manufacturer pro and con mostly same like a car..if u buy from honda, toyota, or any japan car dealers they will Served you better and give u good service but u have to pay more compare to outside service or 3rd party company..dealer also always keep the company reputation..so, they will make attention better..
Talk about ac performance also same like a car..some of them have dis and adv for their product..others is depends on your luck..sometime proton waja also dont make a troubles for many years..
Talking about daikin vs panasonic which is the big comparison in the forum. Panasonic is the better function compare than daikin. As an engineer and electronic engineering holder i would say alot of function will cause a lot of complicated failure. But its depends on your luck. Apple is a good phone but not all iphone phone can operate well.
If u choose daikin it look like outdated technology and function. But maybe they make the operation system more efficient and hardy. Like a traffic in ipoh compare with KL.
Or else choose others like sharp. Value for money but not many people recomended.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0350sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:14 PM