Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Good Renovation contractor recommendation

views

TSkampar house
post May 29 2011, 02:32 PM, updated 12y ago

14 posts

I have just renovated my house in Segambut KL from contractor Vincent, Yikalo Design & Renovation recently and I want to recommene my contractor to all since he is really honest and good.
I got his contact from my brother-in-law who also get him to renovate the house.
Good quality of work done and follow-up after renovation.
Not like other contractors that I heard after pay and disappear or won't be bother
I felt his company is good since I did get another contractor to custom made my doors and the work done is terrible
my door and door frame was scratch
the worker was not skillful enough and caused my new painted wall's paint peeled off sad.gif
So after that I realized my house contractor, Vincent from Yikalo is really good
painted my wall nicely, concrete cabinet, toilet fittings all nicely done
followed-up without complaint for my request
Well done Vincent!!!!
contractor from Yikalo Design & Renovation, Puchong
Recommend to everyone
his hp 012-2913638 (This is not an ad, really my appreciation to Vincent, Yikalo)
ReturnOfTheJedi
post May 29 2011, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Maybe you can share some pictures and costing of your renovation. I'm planning to renovate my house too. Thanks.
TSkampar house
post May 29 2011, 03:12 PM

14 posts

I did simple renovation only, nothing to shout out
concrete kitchen cabinet, grills, house painting, demolish old cabinet & tiles, lay new floor and wall tiles in kitchen, install toilet fittings like basin, toilet bowl, and towl hangers, install new lights, power and air-cond points, install lights and fans, and
, curtain rails installation and house cleaning after renovation (really very clean)

the most important is the QUALITy of work done AND his AFTER SALES service smile.gif
His really attend to all my requests smile.gif

ReturnOfTheJedi
post May 29 2011, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

how much they charge you for house painting. is it 2 layer or multicolor paint? smile.gif
winlose2582
post May 29 2011, 06:17 PM

On my way
516 posts

QUOTE(kampar house @ May 29 2011, 02:32 PM)
I have just renovated my house in Segambut KL from contractor Vincent,  Yikalo Design & Renovation recently and I want to recommene my contractor to all since he is really honest and good.
I got his contact from my brother-in-law who also get him to renovate the house.
Not like other contractors that I heard after pay and disappear or won't be bother
I felt his company is good since I did get another contractor to custom made my doors and the work done is terrible
the worker was not skillful enough and caused my new painted wall's paint peeled off sad.gif
So after that I realized my house contractor, Vincent from Yikalo is really good
Well done Vincent!!!!
Recommend to everyone
his hp 012-2913638 (This is not an ad, really my appreciation to Vincent, Yikalo)
If you really wanna to promote the contractor, Vincent who help you alot... then you should post some pictures of your house renovation.
No need "big project" photo, at-least some part of the finishing to convince the forumers here to believe Vincent is good & skillful...
If not, this post look like advertisement....can't be trusted....no offence~

Just my 2 cent~~~
MNE^^
post May 29 2011, 06:59 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(kampar house @ May 29 2011, 02:32 PM)
I have just renovated my house in Segambut KL from contractor Vincent,  Yikalo Design & Renovation recently and I want to recommene my contractor to all since he is really honest and good.
Well done Vincent!!!!
Recommend to everyone
Can you share more details on the price quote?
Yeah...any photo? whistling.gif

vincentwee
post May 30 2011, 08:38 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

QUOTE(kampar house @ May 29 2011, 03:12 PM)
I did simple renovation only, nothing to shout out
concrete kitchen cabinet, grills, house painting, demolish old cabinet &  tiles, lay new floor and wall tiles in kitchen, install toilet fittings like basin, toilet bowl, and towl hangers, install new lights, power and air-cond points, install lights and fans, and
, curtain rails installation and house cleaning after renovation (really very clean)

the most important is the QUALITy of work done AND his AFTER SALES service smile.gif
His really attend to all my requests smile.gif
hi kampar house,

with their shop name title 'Yikalo Design & Renovatio"... based from my experience.. Design / Interior Design.. normally they tends charge double price than normal contractor..

what is their shop address?i try call them n make appoitment.. see how much is their quotation.. as the one i got from kota damansara is ridiculous
jforjean
post May 30 2011, 02:46 PM

Casual
424 posts

a picture is worth a thousand words.
wait for your photo uploaded ya wink.gif

TSkampar house
post Aug 21 2012, 10:36 PM

14 posts

Anybody has try vincent service out?
michwaka
post Aug 23 2012, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(kampar house @ Aug 21 2012, 10:36 PM)
Anybody has try vincent service out?
Maybe not. I am looking for a good contractor too. Is Vincent still with Yikalo?
TSkampar house
post Aug 25 2012, 12:09 AM

14 posts

Vincent is the boss. He is honest n responsible.
No harm if u ask him to quote for u.
I asked him to follow up my second house leaking problem for many times and he has no complaint
skang_81
post Aug 25 2012, 03:45 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

I do agree with TS. My house renovation was also done by Yikalo few months ago.

Till now, he still follow up all my requests. Very good after sales service.

I do agree that his price is higher than others but the quality is much better and good after sales service smile.gif

He is definitely an honest guy. When clearing the last payment, I gave him a cheque which was 5k more than my outstanding payment. He immediately told me the amount is wrong smile.gif
TSkampar house
post Aug 26 2012, 12:15 AM

14 posts

happy to hear that smile.gif he is really good
just curious how do you come across him? from my topic?

Added on August 26, 2012, 12:17 amhe some more post me cny card on cny smile.gif

This post has been edited by kampar house: Aug 26 2012, 12:17 AM
skang_81
post Aug 26 2012, 01:08 PM

Getting Started
111 posts

Recommended by my previous land lord hehe.

He just gave me prawns which he brought from his hometown recently

This post has been edited by skang_81: Aug 26 2012, 01:09 PM
Xai-V-iaX
post Aug 26 2012, 01:11 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

Am meeting Victor at 2pm today to discuss on some repair works for my tenant vacated house in Puchong.
usesoap
post Aug 26 2012, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

post some pics....
TSkampar house
post Aug 28 2012, 01:37 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(skang_81 @ Aug 26 2012, 01:08 PM)
Recommended by my previous land lord hehe.

He just gave me prawns which he brought from his hometown recently
Wow for sure u gave him a big business haha

Added on August 28, 2012, 1:39 am
QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Aug 26 2012, 01:11 PM)
Am meeting Victor at 2pm today to discuss on some repair works for my tenant vacated house in Puchong.
Victor? Vincent ?

This post has been edited by kampar house: Aug 28 2012, 01:39 AM
yoonlim
post Aug 31 2012, 11:38 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Please post some photos.
BGG Group
post Sep 9 2018, 01:49 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ReturnOfTheJedi @ May 29 2011, 02:56 PM)
Maybe you can share some pictures and costing of your renovation. I'm planning to renovate my house too. Thanks.
If you looking for contractor and good designer i have a good contractor which have good background on construction and did more than 100 projects before, their designing team are foreigners and they are perfect and they do designing base on lots of factors ....

you can email them and ask for your job and they will give their company profile and guide you .

info@icfcgroup.hk
0102799270 Mr Mike
0173937175 Mr Vafa

BGG Group
post Sep 9 2018, 01:51 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(michwaka @ Aug 23 2012, 10:25 PM)
Maybe not. I am looking for a good contractor too. Is Vincent still with Yikalo?
If you looking for contractor and good designer i have a good contractor which have good background on construction and did more than 100 projects before, their designing team are foreigners and they are perfect and they do designing base on lots of factors ....

you can email them and ask for your job and they will give their company profile and guide you .

info@icfcgroup.hk
0102799270 Mr Mike
0173937175 Mr Vafa

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:15 AM