Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Sentul Prime

views

sweeonn
post May 28 2011, 12:38 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(webby88 @ May 24 2011, 11:51 AM)
This one is different.  I think the project hardly started yet.
this sentul prime condo site is next to the abandon project site, confirmed with PV developer. 4 blocks has been open for booking, 2 blocks left, and expected to be released within this week. I am informed Mr Gan.,owner of PV, is the major shareholder of the project although its not going to be under PV name. The smaller units, around 896sqft always fully booked prior to the day the of the booking registration, damn! Went there 3 days when 3 blocks was released but unlucky.

Added on May 28, 2011, 12:50 am
QUOTE(william2010 @ May 27 2011, 11:27 AM)
tongue.gif Hiyoo! this project better be careful. Developer is not PV but somehow related to PV director. So, we don't know the building quality. They only use PV office as a marketing office. S&P agreement is definitely not with PV. Project leasehold and not great. All artist impression sure look like LONDON or NEW YORK skyscaper. Drawing only mah, I also can draw anything, my KANCIL can look like BMW if I draw. and alll this SOHO concept cannot take off in KL. Where got some people use as residence and some use as office. Heh! Do you want to stay in a place where some much business going on while you use it as residential? To use it as office also problem because not visible mah. The abandon project is actually the LOW COST development because the land behind this development mostly MALAY RESERVE land, so no up side but only down side. I agree only TESCO will flourish here, everything else will dielah.  Take ENDAH PArade for example. Better location than here. LRT there only 5min walk but only CARREFOUR survive, the rest down the drain. This project cannot go in lah.  rclxub.gif
when PV10 was launched at Jln Genting Klang, many things was said about it similar to your comments but look at it now, more than 2 times the initial selling price. now almost 6 phases of condos fully sold, booked and with waiting list. Not including 4 more phases yet to be launched. Sentul Prime is just 2.5km away from Sentul East, but easier access to Duke and there are more than 10 acres of land of developtment along Jln Sentul Pasar. It won't be under PV's name but everyone knows Mr Gan and his reputation. Besides, Sentul Prime is between 1 Sentul Condo and the under construction Panorama Condo, both selling more expensive.

This post has been edited by sweeonn: May 28 2011, 12:50 AM
sweeonn
post Jun 1 2011, 09:37 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(webby88 @ May 29 2011, 12:27 AM)
I think marginal increase only.  Not sure though.
After block f was released, subsequent blocks' units were priced RM5000 extra then the previous. and they released 1 block at a time.

About Tesco, I did asked the Sales Manager, Patrick and he mentioned its a done deal unless Tesco changed its management or Sentul Prime wasn't successfully completed. btw, I am just one of the "bookers" and this project is awaiting approval in Sept.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:11 PM