Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Perodua Service Center, Best Perodua Service Center in NS

Jinder
post May 23 2011, 07:27 PM

Group: New Member

I have been servicing my car at perodua service centers in nilai and seremban for over a year but i am still not satisfied with the services provided by Perodua. I have sent my car to them over 5 times for the same problem. I feel the staff dont understand english or they do not want to do they job effectively. The problem has always been related to the car brakes. It's either the brake pads or the disc brake etc. I wonder if problems related to car brakes occur so frequently??? And is there any good service center or a mechanic in/near seremban that could help me solve this problem once and for all???
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gagak_84
post May 23 2011, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Jinder @ May 23 2011, 07:27 PM)
I have been servicing my car at perodua service centers in nilai and seremban for over a year but i am still not satisfied with the services provided by Perodua. I have sent my car to them over 5 times for the same problem. I feel the staff dont understand english or they do not want to do they job effectively. The problem has always been related to the car brakes. It's either the brake pads or the disc brake etc. I wonder if problems related to car brakes occur so frequently??? And is there any good service center or a mechanic in/near seremban that could help me solve this problem once and for all???
senawang area got many workshop.. try MAG.. among the top workshop so far in seremban/senawang.
+Quote Post
Jinder
post May 24 2011, 09:58 AM

Group: New Member

thanks dear, really appreciate it..where exactly is MAG?? near around giant senawang?
+Quote Post
makaveli
post May 30 2011, 03:34 PM

satishphotowerkz
Group: Senior Member

Please go to Rasah Service center.
And find for a Malay Lady in reception.
Always look for her.
Maybe she could remember me thou as i make a bloddy big scene there before.
For mechanic,look for a sizy indian guy or slim indian guy.Both are experience well.
If you looking to do it underwarranty.
If not,buzz me. I lead you to hidden spot at Kombok (on the way to Kuala Sawah).
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0494sec    0.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 05:33 AM