Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Public transport to Plaza Mont Kiara, From LRT Sungai Besi. Bus also can.

views

TSstockerzzz
post May 23 2011, 05:01 PM, updated 13y ago

Casual
416 posts

Hi everyone. Is there any public transport to Plaza Mont Kiara? Sick of jamming la everyday. I plan to park my car at the LRT sungai besi and take to the nearest LRT station then take bus from there to Plaza Mont Kiara. is there such a way?
m4kubex
post May 23 2011, 05:04 PM

3 posts

you want turun what station? blink.gif
naik bus more complicated, better you buy motorcycle hmm.gif
TSstockerzzz
post May 23 2011, 05:07 PM

Casual
416 posts

i also not sure. is there a bus that can go to plaza mont kiara? if there is, then i just see the bus route and i turun at the lrt station near the bus route.
ethanpuah
post May 23 2011, 05:12 PM

6 posts

there is a bus that stop at plaza mont kiara. but forgot the number. tongue.gif your working time is normal office hour? the bus is occupied mostly by foreigners (bangladesh, indon etc) the bus will stop near titiwangsa train station. so it's convenient for u to take train straight back to sg besi station. i used to take train but rapidkl changed their location and i cant find the place to take the bus sad.gif
TSstockerzzz
post May 23 2011, 05:15 PM

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(ethanpuah @ May 23 2011, 05:12 PM)
there is a bus that stop at plaza mont kiara. but forgot the number.  tongue.gif your working time is normal office hour? the bus is occupied mostly by foreigners (bangladesh, indon etc) the bus will stop near titiwangsa train station. so it's convenient for u to take train straight back to sg besi station. i used to take train but rapidkl changed their location and i cant find the place to take the bus sad.gif
thanks bro. ya. my working time is normal office hour. 9am. i will try and check with the rapidkl. if it really works, really save my time and money ^^
WaCKy-Angel
post May 23 2011, 05:21 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

Intrakota got bus stop right infront of Plaza Mont Kiara..
ethanpuah
post May 23 2011, 05:21 PM

6 posts

money wise, yes. time wise, NO! it's like an hour per bus. that's why i drive instead of taking the train + bus.

Car -> Cheras = 1/2 - 1hr
Bus + Train -> Cheras = 2+hrs
TSstockerzzz
post May 23 2011, 05:28 PM

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ May 23 2011, 05:21 PM)
Intrakota got bus stop right infront of Plaza Mont Kiara..
is intrakota bus rapidkl? coz i google and cannot find the webpage. Is there a terminal that connected to LRT?

QUOTE(ethanpuah @ May 23 2011, 05:21 PM)
money wise, yes. time wise, NO! it's like an hour per bus. that's why i drive instead of taking the train + bus.

Car -> Cheras = 1/2 - 1hr
Bus + Train -> Cheras = 2+hrs
i see. coz my place near the hentian serdang. so i usually use the seremban highway to sungai besi tol. and from there started to jam. So just wondering whether using public transport would be the same. just need to get past the jam. if 1 hour 1 bus, then have to check the time lo. sure jam inside the bus hmm.gif
spacelion
post May 23 2011, 05:38 PM

Ada Liu
1,668 posts

bus is horribly inefficient and i will only use it if i have no choice.
ethanpuah
post May 23 2011, 05:51 PM

6 posts

oh mai~ chu live the very far mang.. i iz pity chu. chu should find a room in kl or sumting. going back home is like torturing

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:21 PM