Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will Setapak area turn to be another greater city?, Discuss about setapak city development.

PeterChai288
post Aug 7 2011, 11:27 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(hidden830726 @ Aug 7 2011, 06:43 AM)
'Stalled'

Business operators cause congestion outside condos in Setapak

Faizal Nor Izham
Friday, July 22nd, 2011 12:52:00

user posted image

GETTING to work from his flat in Genting Court Condominiums in Jalan Teratai, Setapak, is a daily challenge for 35-year-old field engineer R. RAJA.

The trip to Mont Kiara usually takes 25 minutes but it now requires an additional 20 minutes just to exit Setapak.

This is because food stalls occupy half of the car park next to the neighbourhood's only exit into the main road and the residents and patrons are forced to park on both sides of the road, causing congestion.

"It all started when stalls were set up in the car park seven months ago and since then, more stalls have come up," RAJA tells Hotline.

He suspects some are not operating with permits.

"The stalls are open throughout the day but are busiest from 6pm to 9.30pm. Some close only at midnight.

user posted image

Although it is not so bad in the daytime, sometimes driving through takes a long time."

RAJA says other residents have also complained about the congestion, including the condominium's management, which held a meeting to discuss the issue recently.

Even a Chinese medical hall complains it is affecting business, he says.

Before the stalls were set up, the flow of traffic outside his home went both ways but now motorists are unsure which way to go.

There are no officers to direct the flow of traffic or issue summonses.

"I had complained to City Hall online but they came by once. I had also appealed to our Member of Parliament for help," says RAJA.

He says the congestion is also affecting residents of neighbouring buildings such as the Sri Pelangi condominiums and Plaza Prima Setapak.

"Having a few stalls here is fine but not to the point that it spills onto the streets."

● A CITY Hall Corporate Planning Department spokesman says the council will send a team to monitor the situation.

"City Hall will issue notices under Section 46 (1) (d) of the Street, Drainage and Building Act 1974, while action to remove or seize obstacles will be done under Section 46 (3) of the same act, if the stalls are found to be operating against regulations," she says.

"City Hall requests that people do not visit food premises that put tables and chairs in areas that are prohibited. As long as people continue to visit such premises, food operators will continue to operate this way.

"It is not only inconvenient but also cause difficulties to people such as the disabled."

The spokesman says that from January to May this year, a total of 1,278 notices were issued under Section 46 (1) (d) of the Street, Drainage and Building Act, while 4,947 tables and 1,346 chairs were seized in the same period.
I still remember 1 yrs ago this place is allocated for carpark but WOW it been booming like the wild grass for those illegal stall.Well good job on our local council...sleeping???talking about cleaniness n use up thousand of revenue promote this n that...plz end up this shit...N add up with d.kota midnight market!!!Forget n save our $$$ UPGRADE this city bcoz b4 u fully upg they ady make messy liao...haha...thanks to our mr. Wee, complain for the nightmarket for reallocation ady takes up >3yrs n finally last yr sept, a letter was come out fr pm dept,but nx month is 1st anniversary, still nothing happen lo.Am i talking with the NATO society...wake up...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cybertechmkteo
post Aug 8 2011, 05:25 PM

Proppy Doppy Toppy Toop
Group: Senior Member

accetera u can put ur rendering here dee
+Quote Post
SmallPotato2011
post Aug 10 2011, 10:59 PM

Regular

Some development nearby Setapak

http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIM...ASIE9/ASIE9.pdf
Asie: Two more property deals by year-end
Kuala Lumpur: Asie Sdn Bhd expects to give out at least two more contracts by year-end to help develop properties worth over RM1 billion at its Tamansari Riverside Garden City urban regeneration project in Kuala Lumpur.

Its founder, Datuk Khalil Akasah, said Asie is in talks with several local and foreign developers which have expressed interest to undertake joint venture developments with the company.

"The Tamansari project will finally breathe fresh air after waiting so long to kick-start. We are upbeat about the project, which has garnered a lot of investors' interest," Khalil said in an interview yesterday.

The urban regeneration project was mooted some 30 years ago by Malaysia's second prime minister, the late Tun Abdul Razak.

On August 2, Asie gave out its first contract for the RM9 billion Tamansari project to Mah Sing Group Bhd, Malaysia's fifth largest property developer by revenue.

The contract given to Mah Sing entails it to undertake a niche development on 1.6ha. Called M Sentral, it will feature serviced residences and retail lots worth a combined RM900 million.

Khalil said the project will be undertaken by several developers to ensure its success.

"We are not going to depend on just one player such as Mah Sing to do the job. We will replicate what MRCB did for KL Sentral where it parcelled out the land development to several players," Khalil said.

Located on 23ha along Jalan Tun Razak-Jalan Pahang; the former site of the Tunku Abdul Rahman flats or Pekeliling flats, the 10- to 15-year project is envisaged to be bigger than Mid Valley City.

Asie signed the privatisation agreement in 1999, obtaining full rights and approvals to build residential and commercial properties, leisure, recreation and infrastructure facilities on 14 parcels of development land.

Under the deal, Asie is required to construct 3,500 units of public housing and facilities in exchange for the 23ha land. Asie has built and handed over 3,000 units in 2006.

Read more: Asie: Two more property deals by year-end http://www.btimes.com.my/articles/ASIE9/Ar.../#ixzz1UddEWXC8
+Quote Post
cybertechmkteo
post Sep 4 2011, 11:59 AM

Proppy Doppy Toppy Toop

Peeta,

u kena update and taruh new details leow.

HSBC sudah come to Setapak leow

Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and Visitor Center the world's largest pewter manufacturer yet the world's luxury and premier reknown brand ever managed by the Yong Family for 4 generation berturut turut is located @ our hidden gem Setapak.

+Quote Post
lucerne
post Sep 4 2011, 12:07 PM

Regular

anyone know where the new 300 mil new metropolitan university collegue exact location. the web said oni wangsa maju, can house 10,000 students.

http://www.cosmopoint.com.my/BusinessArea/klmu.php

so can buy condo nearby to rent to the student?
+Quote Post
hidden830726
post Sep 4 2011, 02:08 PM

Moko the Linaslayer

QUOTE(lucerne @ Sep 4 2011, 12:07 PM)
anyone know where the new 300 mil new metropolitan university collegue exact location.  the web said oni wangsa maju, can house 10,000 students.

http://www.cosmopoint.com.my/BusinessArea/klmu.php

so can buy condo nearby to rent to the student?
Interesting, lets dig and share
+Quote Post
SmallPotato2011
post Sep 4 2011, 03:39 PM

Regular

QUOTE(hidden830726 @ Sep 4 2011, 02:08 PM)
Interesting, lets dig and share

If not support, please click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEJW4uaHvkw

Scene 1:02 -> 1:05 "Wangsa Maju"... lol! rclxms.gif Welcome to setapak...

This post has been edited by SmallPotato2011: Sep 4 2011, 03:39 PM
+Quote Post
kh8668
post Sep 21 2011, 03:15 PM

Mamma Mia!

The Star Online > Central
Wednesday September 21, 2011

Golf balls from driving range end up at shoplots

By VIJENTHI NAIR
vijenthi@thestar.com.my
Photos by LIM CHENG KIAT

MANY shoplots at Plaza Crystalville in Jalan Genting Lama are under constant threat of stray golf balls hitting and damaging property.

The stray golf balls come from the Setapak Golf Driving Range near the plaza.

The commercial area consisting of four blocks with 52 units has been putting up with the danger since construction work began in 2008.

Numerous complaint letters have been sent to the owners of the driving range and the local council and the problem persists until today.

Within range: Shoplots close to the golf driving range.
Crystalville project manager Song Chin Yew said the driving range owners should take responsibility to ensure that their activities did not cause problem to their neighbours.

“Last year, we have had meetings with the driving range director, Paul Chu, and he extended the nets but that failed to address the problem.

“Chu has requested us to incorporate some safety features in the building design to avoid damage by golf balls. Why are they pushing the responsibility to us?” he asked.

“There have been an incident during construction where a woman was hit on the head by a golf ball but thankfully her injury was not serious.

Recently, shop owner Fauzi Hussein was discussing a deal with a possible tenant when a golf ball came smashing through the glass panel landing inside the unit.

“Damage to the property can be repaired but we fear the safety of the business operators and their customers.

Shattered: A damaged window pane at a shoplot.
“We have already handed over the units to the owners and it is the responsibility of the owners themselves to care for their property. But we are making the extra effort to help the buyers safeguard their property,” he said.

Chu said Crystalville knew they were putting up buildings next to a golf range and could have incorporated some protection for the windows in their design.

“I told Song that we will do what we can to stop more balls from landing on their site but it would be impossible for us to give a guarantee.

“We extended our net to the height of 25m on the side facing the plaza. which cost us more than RM120,000 but all Crystalville does is to complain. We have also warned our customers to be responsible and careful when they hit the balls.

“Plaza Crystalville is our neighbour and we will always be open to what they have to say.

“However, we have not been told which section of the shoplots are getting hit because the side of the golf range facing Crystalville has shops along a 150m stretch.

“We have been here since 1996. Setapak is our community and will always work with neighbours. We are open to finding further solutions to golf balls found in Plaza Crystalville.

Large number: Crystalville employee John Chong with some of the hundreds of balls collected over the years.
“It will be easier if solutions can be found by cooperating because putting the entire responsibility on us doesn’t seem right,” he said.

An ardent golfer said it was almost impossible for a golf range of that capacity to fully guarantee that no balls would fly over.

“Unless the owners are willing to spend a lot of money to extend the nets even further. It is not easy as the foundation needs to be very strong to withstand the wind and the weather or it will collapse.

“It also depends on the golfers’ skills. Amateur golfers tend to try out their swings and hit the balls off target. Golfers also like to try out different positions, so it is difficult to control the ball direction,” he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 1995-2011 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
hidden830726
post Sep 25 2011, 10:58 PM

Moko the Linaslayer

k i help bumb a bit.

OverTime is everywhere,

Setapak get its own OverTime at Platinum Plaza Setapak
+Quote Post
lucerne
post Oct 5 2011, 02:55 PM

Regular

QUOTE(hidden830726 @ Sep 25 2011, 10:58 PM)
k i help bumb a bit.

OverTime is everywhere,

Setapak get its own OverTime at Platinum Plaza Setapak
can someone organize a drinking session at Overtime? maybe this weekend? or sometime when there is any special offer?

btw, heard Mondrain will hv SPA soon. good news to all Men.
+Quote Post
doraemonkiller
post Oct 7 2011, 12:29 AM

Casual

There is an apartment construction beside PV 10 right? Any unit for sale?
+Quote Post
PeterChai288
post Oct 7 2011, 01:51 AM

Casual

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Oct 7 2011, 12:29 AM)
There is an apartment construction beside PV 10 right? Any unit for sale?
Hi pal,

That 1 is PV lake city phase 4 & 5. So far phase 6 also hard to find 1 units that is good pricing below 400k.
So, i dun think the phase 4 & 5 still got unless it is completed.

Added on October 7, 2011, 1:52 am
QUOTE(lucerne @ Oct 5 2011, 02:55 PM)
can someone organize a drinking session at Overtime? maybe this weekend? or sometime when there is any special offer?

btw, heard Mondrain will hv SPA soon. good news to all Men.
Good idea for early gathering...
Those rich investor like mr. teo, ken...mana sudah pergi oh???

This post has been edited by PeterChai288: Oct 7 2011, 01:52 AM
+Quote Post
lucerne
post Oct 7 2011, 12:06 PM

Regular

QUOTE(PeterChai288 @ Oct 7 2011, 01:51 AM)
Hi pal,

That 1 is PV lake city phase 4 & 5. So far phase 6 also hard to find 1 units that is good pricing below 400k.
So, i dun think the phase 4 & 5 still got unless it is completed.

Added on October 7, 2011, 1:52 am
Good idea for early gathering...
Those rich investor like mr. teo, ken...mana sudah pergi oh???
PeterChia : why not u organise our very 1st gathering at overtime since u are the thread starter? pls advise date/ time, i will be there.
i can organize next one at PV128's SPA (ofcoz for men only)
+Quote Post
hidden830726
post Oct 9 2011, 07:04 PM

Moko the Linaslayer

QUOTE(lucerne @ Oct 7 2011, 12:06 PM)
PeterChia : why not u organise our very 1st gathering at overtime since u are the thread starter?  pls advise date/ time, i will be there.
i can organize next one at PV128's  SPA (ofcoz for men only)
Woooo hoooo Overtime.... and SPA

SG/222/288 gathering?
+Quote Post
fc_the_great
post Oct 9 2011, 07:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hidden830726 @ Oct 9 2011, 08:04 PM)
Woooo hoooo Overtime.... and SPA

SG/222/288 gathering?
I'm waiting for any SG/222/288 gathering tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
wl_n
post Oct 9 2011, 10:49 PM

Getting Started

Parkson Festival City Mall opening on 20/10/11. Anyone know the list of confirmed anchor tenant?
+Quote Post
hidden830726
post Oct 9 2011, 10:55 PM

Moko the Linaslayer

QUOTE(wl_n @ Oct 9 2011, 10:49 PM)
Parkson Festival City Mall opening on 20/10/11. Anyone know the list of  confirmed anchor tenant?
Parkson and Cinema gua

This is what i found.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

http://www.regroup.com.my/dcm/festivalmall/
+Quote Post
smooth9
post Oct 9 2011, 10:56 PM

Getting Started

Parkson Festival City Mall opening on 20/10/11. Anyone know the list of  confirmed anchor tenant?
Hi, As far as I know, the anchor tenants and tenants in this list are confirmed and most are currently in the midst of completing their renovation, and by 20th of the month, it is estimated that 80% of the shops will open, and then the rest will be opening gradually few weeks later. Here you go on the list: icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.festivalcity.com.my/store.php

Anchor
1. ECONSAVE SUPERMARKET G01
2. MBO CINEPLEX S29A
3. PARKSON F01

Beauty & Personal Care
1. BEAUTIFUL (T&T SALON) F17
2. BELLO NAIL SPA S55 & S56
3. BLUUNIS S14
4. CITRA BEAUTY WORLD LG01
5. E-MY BEAUTY HOUSE F49 & F50
6. ELAIRE TRADING F34
7. ELIANTO FK2A
8. ETUDE HOUSE FK3A
9. HAIR ZONE STUDIO F04
10. HEALTH LANE FAMILY PHARMACY G61 & G62
11. LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT S47
12. NAILS & FOOT BEAUTY HOUSE F40
13. NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION S53
14. SHINS G45A
15. SILVER CUT DE HAIR F51
16. THE FACE SHOP G29
17. WATSONS F07

Books & Hobbies
1. DIGITAL AXIS F39
2. GENIUS GAME S45
3. JIGSAW PUZZLE WORLD S41
4. POPULAR BOOKSTORE S40
5. YAMAHA MUSIC S58

Children & Children Enrichment
1. ANAKKU S06
2. BABIES N US S11
3. BB OASIS S12
4. LITTLE HOUSE S08 & 09
5. SWAN S03

Convenience & Services
1. ALIF MONEY CHANGER LG03
2. ANN FLORIST AND GIFT DECO LG10
3. CITY CAR CARE (CAR WASH) LG11
4. KWIK CUT LG02
5. LOCKS N' MORE LG04
6. MY LAUNDRY BOX LG06
7. NEWSNOW LG01A
8. TF BARBER LG07
9. TRAVEL LIFESTYLE S18

Fashion & Accessories
1. AL-IKHSAN F30 & F31
2. ASOYA G54
3. AUDREY G39
4. BORA FK4
5. BUTIK BALQIS F47
6. CACHE CACHE G49
7. CAMEL ACTIVE G12
8. D & D F06
9. EMPZ FASHION F32
10. ETHNIC SENSE G43
11. F.O.S F36
12. HOUSE OF TREATS G56
13. I.O.ONE JEANS F05
14. KITSCHEN G46
15. LAIMAGE S05
16. LIFESTYLE BRANDS F19
17. MICCIN COLLECTION F20A
18. MINOSHE F51A
19. MIRACLE FASHION OUTLET S07
20. MIZI SPORTS CENTRE S32 & S33
21. MODERN MUM S10
22. N CONCEPT STORE F23
23. NICHII FASHION G42
24. ONE DANISHZ F43 & F44
25. OUTFITTERS STUDIO F52
26. PEACE COLLECTION S21A
27. PICASSO INTERNATIONAL S36
28. PINKZ EN PURPL F38
29. POLO HAUS F53 - F55
30. SAMUEL & KEVIN G07
31. SIMPLE FASHION F35
32. SMART MASTER G25
33. SMESHE G24
34. SOLAR FASHION S22
35. SOX WORLD F37
36. SUGAR BABY S39
37. TEETOO G09
38. THE UNDER SHOP F33
39. TROPICANA LIFE G40
40. YFS CONCEPT STORE F24

Food & Beverages
1. ALKOBAR FOOD CORNER S31
2. AYAM PENYET AP G37
3. BEE WON KOREAN RESTAURANT F13
4. BUDDY SMOOTHIES G63
5. CINNAMON BOX G20
6. COOLBLOG SK4
7. DAILY FRESH SK3A
8. DAILY KOPITIAM F11
9. DR.CAFE G50
10. EACH-A-CUP S24A
11. GELATO FRUITY GK3
12. HOT & ROLL SK3B
13. KA FEI DIAN G32
14. KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS G02
15. KITCHEN TEPPANYAKI G35
16. KOONG WOH TONG G58
17. LITTLE TAIWAN S24
18. LITTLE WOK KITCHEN G36
19. NANDO'S G14
20. OCTOPUS SUSHI & THAI RESTAURANT F18
21. OYSTER KING G33A
22. PAPA JOHN'S G03 & G04
23. PAPPAROTI GK2
24. PARATHA & CO GK6
25. PENANG XPRESS F14
26. PULAU KETAM STEAMBOAT G17
27. SAKAE SUSHI F12
28. SAKURA KRISTAL KAFE G21
29. SATAY CHIC' A CHEESE SK9
30. SECRET RECIPE G64
31. SEOUL GARDEN G38
32. SERANTING BEST S28
33. SHIHLIN TAIWAN STREET SNACKS F15
34. STRAWBERRY ISLAND SK1
35. SUBWAY S23
36. SUSHI KING G33
37. TANG SHI FU G34
38. THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP G05

Gifts & Souvenirs
1. GIFFY S46
2. GIFT And SURPRISE S25
3. HINODE SHOP S57A
4. LIVING PLUS F16
5. POPPOP SK11

Health & Fitness Equipment
1. ACTIVO F21
2. FITNESS CONCEPT S59
3. GINTELL F29

Home Decor & Furnishings
1. AKEMI UCHI S19
2. ALIVA LG09
3. BARAKAT HOME S57
4. BONZOUR DECO S60
5. HOME'S HARMONY F26
6. KAISON FURNISHING S20 & S21
7. KITCHEN SHOP G65
8. LADYSHIP F25
9. NI-SHIN HOME ART F28

IT & Digital Lifestyle
1. ALL IT S15
2. BLACKBERRY SK7
3. CELCOM G38A
4. CSL SK6
5. DIGITAL GALLERY (CAMERA SHOP) F10
6. HOTLINK G33B
7. I - LINK MOBILE ACCESSORIES STORE S38
8. IFAMILY S25A
9. NOKIA SK13
10. P1 4G FK6
11. PS GAME LIBRARY S37
12. SAMSUNG KIOSK SK5
13. SONY ERICSSON SK12
14. TBM F27
15. TECH GAGA FK8
16. THUNDER MATCH S43

Jewellery, Timepieces & Writing Instruments
1. ANYTIMES F09
2. BLACK QUEEN G27
3. BONITA F08
4. EMAS SRI PINANG G41
5. HABIB JEWEL G48
6. HANDY BEADS SK10
7. LAZO DIAMOND GK5
8. PERLE F37A
9. RIBBONZ G45
10. SILVER PLANET FK5
11. STYLE WATCH G26
12. TOMEI G53
13. YOO20.COM F36A
14. ZC HOUSE GK4

Optical & Eyecare Services
1. 100 VISION S35
2. A-LOOK F48
3. FOCUS POINT G28
4. MOG EYEWEAR G08

Shoes, Bags & Leather Goods
1. ALIMBAG SK8
2. ANDREA MODA G47
3. BATA F02-03
4. CHECK OUTLET G11
5. CHOIZES FK1
6. COUNTRY HIDE G42A
7. DA LOUIS ACCESSORIES F31A
8. HOUSE OF LEATHER G60
9. HUSH PUPPIES G22
10. LICCI F22
11. S CULTURE G55
12. SEMBONIA G13
13. SOLIGHT F20
14. STEP G59
15. SUMMIT G23
16. VERN'S G10
17. XES PREMIUM S02

Urban Leisure
1. CLASSIC S16 & 17
2. IDM FAMILY GAME CENTRE S34
3. SPEEDY VIDEO G06
4. SUPERSTAR KARAOKE S26 & S27
+Quote Post
fc_the_great
post Oct 9 2011, 10:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(smooth9 @ Oct 9 2011, 11:56 PM)
Hi, As far as I know, the anchor tenants and tenants in this list are confirmed and most are currently in the midst of completing their renovation, and by 20th of the month, it is estimated that 80% of the shops will open, and then the rest will be opening gradually few weeks later. Here you go on the list:  icon_rolleyes.gif

Anchor
1. ECONSAVE SUPERMARKET G01
2. MBO CINEPLEX S29A
3. PARKSON F01

Beauty & Personal Care
1. BEAUTIFUL (T&T SALON) F17
2. BELLO NAIL SPA S55 & S56
3. BLUUNIS S14
4. CITRA BEAUTY WORLD LG01
5. E-MY BEAUTY HOUSE F49 & F50
6. ELAIRE TRADING F34
7. ELIANTO FK2A
8. ETUDE HOUSE FK3A
9. HAIR ZONE STUDIO F04
10. HEALTH LANE FAMILY PHARMACY G61 & G62
11. LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT S47
12. NAILS & FOOT BEAUTY HOUSE F40
13. NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION S53
14. SHINS G45A
15. SILVER CUT DE HAIR F51
16. THE FACE SHOP G29
17. WATSONS F07

Books & Hobbies
1. DIGITAL AXIS F39
2. GENIUS GAME S45
3. JIGSAW PUZZLE WORLD S41
4. POPULAR BOOKSTORE S40
5. YAMAHA MUSIC S58

Children & Children Enrichment
1. ANAKKU S06
2. BABIES N US S11
3. BB OASIS S12
4. LITTLE HOUSE S08 & 09
5. SWAN S03

Convenience & Services
1. ALIF MONEY CHANGER LG03
2. ANN FLORIST AND GIFT DECO LG10
3. CITY CAR CARE (CAR WASH) LG11
4. KWIK CUT LG02
5. LOCKS N' MORE LG04
6. MY LAUNDRY BOX LG06
7. NEWSNOW LG01A
8. TF BARBER LG07
9. TRAVEL LIFESTYLE S18

Fashion & Accessories
1. AL-IKHSAN F30 & F31
2. ASOYA G54
3. AUDREY G39
4. BORA FK4
5. BUTIK BALQIS F47
6. CACHE CACHE G49
7. CAMEL ACTIVE G12
8. D & D F06
9. EMPZ FASHION F32
10. ETHNIC SENSE G43
11. F.O.S F36
12. HOUSE OF TREATS G56
13. I.O.ONE JEANS F05
14. KITSCHEN G46
15. LAIMAGE S05
16. LIFESTYLE BRANDS F19
17. MICCIN COLLECTION F20A
18. MINOSHE F51A
19. MIRACLE FASHION OUTLET S07
20. MIZI SPORTS CENTRE S32 & S33
21. MODERN MUM S10
22. N CONCEPT STORE F23
23. NICHII FASHION G42
24. ONE DANISHZ F43 & F44
25. OUTFITTERS STUDIO F52
26. PEACE COLLECTION S21A
27. PICASSO INTERNATIONAL S36
28. PINKZ EN PURPL F38
29. POLO HAUS F53 - F55
30. SAMUEL & KEVIN G07
31. SIMPLE FASHION F35
32. SMART MASTER G25
33. SMESHE G24
34. SOLAR FASHION S22
35. SOX WORLD F37
36. SUGAR BABY S39
37. TEETOO G09
38. THE UNDER SHOP F33
39. TROPICANA LIFE G40
40. YFS CONCEPT STORE F24

Food & Beverages
1. ALKOBAR FOOD CORNER S31
2. AYAM PENYET AP G37
3. BEE WON KOREAN RESTAURANT F13
4. BUDDY SMOOTHIES G63
5. CINNAMON BOX G20
6. COOLBLOG SK4
7. DAILY FRESH SK3A
8. DAILY KOPITIAM F11
9. DR.CAFE G50
10. EACH-A-CUP S24A
11. GELATO FRUITY GK3
12. HOT & ROLL SK3B
13. KA FEI DIAN G32
14. KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS  G02
15. KITCHEN TEPPANYAKI G35
16. KOONG WOH TONG G58
17. LITTLE TAIWAN S24
18. LITTLE WOK KITCHEN G36
19. NANDO'S G14
20. OCTOPUS SUSHI & THAI RESTAURANT F18
21. OYSTER KING G33A
22. PAPA JOHN'S G03 & G04
23. PAPPAROTI GK2
24. PARATHA & CO GK6
25. PENANG XPRESS F14
26. PULAU KETAM STEAMBOAT G17
27. SAKAE SUSHI F12
28. SAKURA KRISTAL KAFE G21
29. SATAY CHIC' A CHEESE SK9
30. SECRET RECIPE G64
31. SEOUL GARDEN G38
32. SERANTING BEST S28
33. SHIHLIN TAIWAN STREET SNACKS F15
34. STRAWBERRY ISLAND SK1
35. SUBWAY S23
36. SUSHI KING G33
37. TANG SHI FU G34
38. THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP G05

Gifts & Souvenirs
1. GIFFY S46
2. GIFT And SURPRISE S25
3. HINODE SHOP S57A
4. LIVING PLUS F16
5. POPPOP SK11

Health & Fitness Equipment
1. ACTIVO F21
2. FITNESS CONCEPT S59
3. GINTELL F29

Home Decor & Furnishings
1. AKEMI UCHI S19
2. ALIVA LG09
3. BARAKAT HOME S57
4. BONZOUR DECO S60
5. HOME'S HARMONY F26
6. KAISON FURNISHING S20 & S21
7. KITCHEN SHOP G65
8. LADYSHIP F25
9. NI-SHIN HOME ART F28

IT & Digital Lifestyle
1. ALL IT S15
2. BLACKBERRY SK7
3. CELCOM G38A
4. CSL SK6
5. DIGITAL GALLERY (CAMERA SHOP) F10
6. HOTLINK G33B
7. I - LINK MOBILE ACCESSORIES STORE S38
8. IFAMILY S25A
9. NOKIA SK13
10. P1 4G FK6
11. PS GAME LIBRARY S37
12. SAMSUNG KIOSK SK5
13. SONY ERICSSON SK12
14. TBM F27
15. TECH GAGA FK8
16. THUNDER MATCH S43

Jewellery, Timepieces & Writing Instruments
1. ANYTIMES F09
2. BLACK QUEEN G27
3. BONITA F08
4. EMAS SRI PINANG G41
5. HABIB JEWEL G48
6. HANDY BEADS  SK10
7. LAZO DIAMOND GK5
8. PERLE F37A
9. RIBBONZ G45
10. SILVER PLANET FK5
11. STYLE WATCH G26
12. TOMEI G53
13. YOO20.COM F36A
14. ZC HOUSE GK4

Optical & Eyecare Services
1. 100 VISION S35
2. A-LOOK F48
3. FOCUS POINT G28
4. MOG EYEWEAR G08

Shoes, Bags & Leather Goods
1. ALIMBAG SK8
2. ANDREA MODA G47
3. BATA F02-03
4. CHECK OUTLET G11
5. CHOIZES FK1
6. COUNTRY HIDE G42A
7. DA LOUIS ACCESSORIES F31A
8. HOUSE OF LEATHER G60
9. HUSH PUPPIES G22
10. LICCI F22
11. S CULTURE G55
12. SEMBONIA G13
13. SOLIGHT F20
14. STEP G59
15. SUMMIT G23
16. VERN'S G10
17. XES PREMIUM S02

Urban Leisure
1. CLASSIC S16 & 17
2. IDM FAMILY GAME CENTRE S34
3. SPEEDY VIDEO G06
4. SUPERSTAR KARAOKE S26 & S27
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
SmallPotato2011
post Oct 9 2011, 11:57 PM

Regular

This news confirm or not one? Yesterday I pass by, seem like going to be opened for public geh look.... lol~

Added on October 9, 2011, 11:58 pm
QUOTE(smooth9 @ Oct 9 2011, 10:56 PM)
Hi, As far as I know, the anchor tenants and tenants in this list are confirmed and most are currently in the midst of completing their renovation, and by 20th of the month, it is estimated that 80% of the shops will open, and then the rest will be opening gradually few weeks later. Here you go on the list:  icon_rolleyes.gif

Sound great, got another place to walk walk... rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by SmallPotato2011: Oct 9 2011, 11:58 PM
+Quote Post

32 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0788sec    1.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:08 PM