Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester City FC - EPL Champion 2011/12, Fulham 1 - 2 City

views

funnyTONE
post Dec 8 2011, 09:13 AM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

QUOTE(rosicky_return @ Dec 8 2011, 07:55 AM)
Being 3rd in group of death are not as bad as group of easiest of 8..
Bamm! In your face. biggrin.gif

Every team should have to eat humble pie once in a while.
funnyTONE
post Sep 24 2012, 12:18 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

I don't see problems with Man City having glory hunters. As if all the other fans aren't accused of that. I myself started as Arsenal fans during the Invincibles era. Regardless of how you start off, its the journey that counts.

By the way, great game last night! But somehow I can't shake off the feeling that Man City is having an off day. Aguero missed a lot of chances (thank god!), tevez is all quiet and I didn't even notice Dzeko on the pitch. Even the maestro Silva didn't show much threat. Despite all that, this is probably one of my favourite game of the season for Arsenal.
funnyTONE
post Sep 24 2012, 01:09 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

Its not difficult to see why fans like Man City. Despite the 'rich sugar daddy', they have many likable figures. Roberto Mancini is a good manager who's always honest about his team, Sergio Aguero is a very talented players with good fairplay, even Balotelli is a colorful addition to the team. Lescott, Kompany and Zabaleta....not exactly body beautiful, but just pure class and awesome defense. The way I see it, they totally deserve to be champions last season, but they still have to prove their worth again this season, because lots of teams are improving, even the Arsenal.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0418sec    0.79    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:14 PM