Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester City FC - EPL Champion 2011/12, Fulham 1 - 2 City

views

SUSRhicebowl
post Sep 19 2012, 04:10 PM

0 posts

"If Real Madrid had been interested in me, then I would be here," Aguero said. "I had no option but to join City.
- S.Aguero @ soccernet

"Joe Hart should stay in goal and make saves," Mancini said. "If anyone should criticise the team it should be me, not Joe Hart. I am the judge, not Joe Hart."
- R.Mancini @ Soccernet

Things are heating up in city

Added on September 21, 2012, 10:52 pmWhy so quiet in here? Wheres all the city fans this weekend big game man.

Added on September 23, 2012, 11:18 pmToday home game ler city..why i hear cengkerik sound in here

This post has been edited by Rhicebowl: Sep 23 2012, 11:18 PM
SUSRhicebowl
post Sep 24 2012, 01:27 AM

0 posts

I aint city fan are you?
SUSRhicebowl
post Sep 24 2012, 03:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(CityBluePrint @ Sep 24 2012, 02:24 PM)
After the playacting (me innocent look) against Drogba. That's  the reason I showed above video clip is that Evans is not innocent or he goes into challenges cleanly. He has History. He is not Legit. He is a SERIAL cheat just like Vidic.
So to say that he is innocent against Shelvey.

MU fans just don't get it! If Shelvey challenge was deemed reckless so was Evans'.  That's BR contention.

MU fans don't understand or listen because of their arrogance and double standards! That's why they don't understand why  others hate them!
Lol generalizing and why the hate.
SUSRhicebowl
post Sep 24 2012, 05:04 PM

0 posts

I think united played pretty well. Not as well as liverpool played but we got the 3 points and i am happy. Its full of contradiction right but well this is football haha.

Hows the match yesterday against arsenal. I think arsenal played better but its a draw in the end. Both unlucky to concede through corner kick. Both team played pretty solidly thus its quite boring. Good draw
SUSRhicebowl
post Sep 24 2012, 11:21 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(CityBluePrint @ Sep 24 2012, 10:04 PM)
Are you one of those who loves to be abused?  Glut for punishment?

I don't hate.
I LOVE to TORMENT Bullies.
Especially those that come here  make noise  &  uttering rubbish.

You come here to plead innocence?
Just like Evans cracking Drogba's ribs.
See the video clip again if not convince brows.gif
Gala outplayed MU at Old T just like the the ikan bilis of Europe.

MU got knocked out of CL by the minnows of Europe playing 11 vs 11. Fact

Now we understand why MU needs 12th man to get results at Anfield.
Suarez was fouled & no penalty was given.
Neville confirms that. 12th man simple.
Lol whos bullying who? Whos abusing who?whos here looking for innocence? Maybe you are being alittle bit overly defensive here. Dont la expect every other football fans who comes in here is looking for some war of words lol.even if there are, show some composure and dont go blaberring like what you just did haha. It will attract what you are actually trying to avoid. Okay okay you dont like united we know laugh.gif
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 4 2012, 01:37 AM

0 posts

Ya ya..the mouth watering match for tonight city vs dortmund.
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 4 2012, 04:13 AM

0 posts

Lol. Dortmund is just so good to watch.
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 4 2012, 05:01 AM

0 posts

Haha yea. Dortmund screw up so many opportunities partially thanks to joe hart.
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 17 2012, 10:34 PM

0 posts

Wow a signed jersey by the captain. How much one usually cost? A thousand ringgit? If im you i would keep it because the value might go up. Most prob wont go down but nice of you to share it with fellow mates. But interested to know whats the starting price like?
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 24 2012, 01:05 PM

0 posts

Dzeko damn power woo..so prolific. Dzeko > Tevez > aguero >balotelli
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 25 2012, 09:38 AM

0 posts

Lol. It is the thoughest group afterall. 1st time cl terus masuk death group laugh.gif aii what bad luck.
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 25 2012, 09:57 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(yiporan @ Oct 25 2012, 09:50 AM)
lol last year already death group
Hah? Last year they were in cl also ah?? Lol sorry i thought this was their first time. I remembered they play in the europa only
2 years bad luck laugh.gif
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 25 2012, 01:27 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mcShit @ Oct 25 2012, 01:10 PM)
Last year was our first.

People keep telling it's lack of experience, to me i feel it's just pure bad tactics. I sense there is some tension building up with-in the squad against Mancini. Micah is the first  rclxub.gif

And of course we do want to progress into championship like these but it's a little too soon, in 2 years the FA, then the league and big head thinking of UCL, where is the patience? I'm going to be surprised with the rate we are playing (a little of lady's luck of last min winners) we are able to retain the premier crown.
I feel when people talk bout experience in general its not the whole team but certain players who may be first time playing champions league gets a little shaky due to pressure or some other things. Tactics plays a part to and mancini i think is a great tactician but this also depends on how the players react to it and also however good a tactician you are sometimes you lose too and of course tension in the fitting room effects it as well.
Wether city should win a cl or not is not the right question, i feel its more like do they have the power to win or do they deserve to win it. Well obviously yes they spent so much and they were the champion of england but winning it is another thing. Its not easy lar winning ucl laugh.gif
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 25 2012, 02:07 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Lord_froz @ Oct 25 2012, 02:00 PM)
with the amount of money invest.. they should be able to qualify with ease... but.. it not going to be like that...

manchini is a great tactician?? come on...
Many things to consider dude. You dont just throw in money and expect success in short time. It does help in creating success but not instantenously and does not guarentees it.
Qualify with ease lol. If you consider having a group consisting real madrid dortmund and ajax is an easy group then yeah. Too easy. Real madrid has a squad that cost so much more to assemble to city and they lost to dortmund yesterday. While city drew with them. Hey if football is so predictable you wouldnt see me here la laugh.gif
SUSRhicebowl
post Oct 27 2012, 10:11 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(skystrike @ Oct 25 2012, 02:36 PM)
i dont think mancini is great tactician at europe level..maybe he is great at epl & seria a.....even when he was at inter milan his record at europe is quite poor...
Well he is quite high profile. Its just my perception of mancini. I do feel he is not too bad a coach but yea there are better tacticians out there. Also i dont feel its just mancinis fault that they didnt manage to do well in europe because as i say before it can be some players unable to perform to the highest level that cause his tactics to not work, you know things that we cant see.

QUOTE(Lord_froz @ Oct 25 2012, 03:00 PM)
yes.. they have a quality team.. they only lack on tactical part... mancini does't have plan b...

real madrid lost to dortmund, but they still have higher change to qualify to next round..

btw, it is not a short time.. almost 3 years already...
Hmm, i think every coach has got many plans for different outcomes i supposed just wether it works or not only. 3 years to win a champions league?? Thats abit of a high expectation isnt it? Do you really feel its so easy to win a cl? Hmm, even mourinho didnt manage to lead chelsea to cl glory after many years but he did it just like that with inter milan. Not sure how long he took to bring porto as well. I guess they join the competition and try their bests to win, if they lose, well hey its the champs league, i tried my best nothing to be ashamed of.

QUOTE(pingpang @ Oct 25 2012, 03:18 PM)
Except 2 teams, and one of them is the neighbour, ManU.

Added on October 25, 2012, 3:23 pm

Agreed. Players may have experience playing in different leagues, but playing in the CL is "electrifying". Maybe, this went up to certain players head and create tension/pressure to do well and had the whole team not playing to their true potential.
Mancini can have his tactics, but whether it works depend on 2 factors IMO :
1) whether the players can play true to their potential in executing Mancini tactics
2) whether opponents found a better way to nullify Mancini's tactics.

Added on October 25, 2012, 3:27 pm

Money invested does not guarantee success. Money only play the part in getting the better or the best player available.What makes a team ticks is how all the individual players gel together as a team and work well as a whole unit.
I agreed with Rhicebowl's comment. Many things to consider and money thrown in and expect success in short time is not going to come. (Quote : "It does help in creating success but not instantenously and does not guarentees it.")
High five. And yes about your 2 points, if players does not perform to their standard i.e due to pressure, coaches tactics may not work so well even if its just one or two players not performing. Yes also there are great managers out there who are more than capable or maybe lucky enough to come out with a solution to overcome you.

QUOTE(hfi @ Oct 25 2012, 04:19 PM)
Mancini himself has manned up and said he didn't prepare for this match to best of his ability. It was tactically his fault. He decided to go with 3 at the back when he was trailing and Ajax got another goal from it. The look on Lescott's face during the sub says it all. So why make excuses for him ?

And this wasn't the first time it happened either. They were outclassed by Dortmund on their own turf, with Hart saved them from utter humiliation. And against Real, he played right into Mourinho's hands.
Well, he manned up and took the responsibility. Many coaches even when some players are at fault at certain games they dont mention it and take the blame on themselve instead. Not for all cases but as i said football is a team game, its not good to blame to pinpoint and put blames on individuals. It demoralizes the squad at times. I didnt watch the match but sometimes coaches make decisions or take risks that may change the game on their side and sometimes it backfires. Cant expect them to win all the time, well when they win fans just cheers and jolly, when they lose fans goes anal and critical at them in every aspect available and no im not creating excuses for mancini here laugh.gif
Well
Mourinho is a great manager too with great players, so if he wins he wins because i honestly think rm is a greater team at whole compared to city anyways. I think real madrid can be overwhelming sometimes so it may not be just tactical fault sometimes maybe someother things. I dont know just opinion.
SUSRhicebowl
post Nov 4 2012, 10:08 AM

0 posts

Lol you trying so hard to mask uniteds great week by compiling a bunch of riddles that questions the credibility of us being able to top the table.
Show some interests with your own team la instead of scratching your head compiling a research to degrade united after a lousy game for your own team laugh.gif

SUSRhicebowl
post Nov 4 2012, 03:13 PM

0 posts

Lol you should be thankful else you are like talking to yourself here laugh.gif
West ham has been amazing huh so far
SUSRhicebowl
post Nov 5 2012, 05:14 PM

0 posts

Wow..what a compilation. I suggest to Rename this thread to manchester united thread 2 laugh.gif

From your reserch, it does seems united has got a good track record when it comes to discipline on the pitch. No sending off for demolition darby for one year!!! Keep it up!
Amazing laugh.gif

Btw, wth happend to city that day. I disnt watch the game. Why arent there any talks about it here?? How did tevez do? Why only a draw? West ham did very well?

This post has been edited by Rhicebowl: Nov 5 2012, 05:15 PM
SUSRhicebowl
post Nov 7 2012, 07:53 PM

0 posts

City still got chance to qualify wert. Beat real madrid tomorrow for a start. And i just realized the game is at 3.45! Wth is that? Daylight saving??

And whats with that blue dude man..weird fella laugh.gif

SUSRhicebowl
post Nov 12 2012, 10:04 AM

0 posts

Dzeko again the savior delivering the final blow for city. I kinda liked him eversince he was at wolfsburg. His partnership with grafite was awesome.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.69    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:16 PM