1,269 posts

mana cityblueprint???
mana niuchin???
mana dupe2 yang lain???
SlomoX
post Sep 24 2012, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

wow city thread full with other supporters, impressive!
BoltonMan
post Sep 24 2012, 11:39 AM

Ass man
1,769 posts

QUOTE(SlomoX @ Sep 24 2012, 11:37 AM)
wow city thread full with other supporters, impressive!
dont be hypocrite

when city won the league last season, also full of 'other' supporters

DamnHebat
post Sep 24 2012, 11:58 AM

39 posts

Accept the fact that MAJORITY of mshity fans are from chelsea and liverpool, they just love clubs with money, spending over hundreds million pound, win the league just by goal differences, and 90% of people who watch the final game against QPR said it was scripted, buying the league all together? think about it guys, stay true about yourself, the club ain't gonna stay top when the owner stop investing, instead bankruptcy is waiting!
Ichighost
post Sep 24 2012, 12:10 PM

Casual
354 posts

QUOTE(DamnHebat @ Sep 24 2012, 12:58 PM)
Accept the fact that MAJORITY of mshity fans are from chelsea and liverpool, they just love clubs with money, spending over hundreds million pound, win the league just by goal differences, and 90% of people who watch the final game against QPR said it was scripted, buying the league all together? think about it guys, stay true about yourself, the club ain't gonna stay top when the owner stop investing, instead bankruptcy is waiting!
give me the fact. proven fact. research done. dont just talk using fact without the actual fact and figures.

for me everyone start as a glory hunter..they support team with money, power and success. the problem is when the team start to fall..either you change side or stick loyal..that is the key part.

if the big spenders win epl..they buying the league..if they lost then spending like hell nothing happened..

for me its normal that clubs will attract more fans during the success period..

before Man Utd most of the new supporter will start to support with Liverpool..then Man Utd start to take control of the new favourite club to start supporting football mostly under SAF..then Arsenal invincible come in..new young supporters start to support Arsenal..after that Jose Mourinho at Chelsea..the same thing happened..now City...so its a quite simple pattern..

of cuz there will always be a jumper..changing club every new season..but i dont think it made up the majority of the actual fans..
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 12:18 PM

29 posts

Good morning especially to all my noisy neighbours (read MUST kopitards) who are disturbing the peace here. shakehead.gif
7 cha 8 cha kau pei kau woo. lim pei ka lu kong. wink.gif Why all the bising2 here?

MU should be ashamed of their poor performance @ Anfield including the away supporters (plastic fans) for baiting and chanting. They disgraced themselves and reflect badly Manchester. Giving 'LIE' to the psuedo 'magnanimous' gesture (and offer of olive branch) that was proposed by Fergie?. It's all smoke and mirrors practice by the Dark Arts Master knowing that he can't control his unruly hooligans. Videos don't lie.

I watched the match and yes MU had a poor performance! MU don't deserve even a point let alone 3 points. Highway robbery IMO.
Even Fergie admitted that

"Sir Alex Ferguson admits to 'poor' performance"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19694467

The red card to Shelvey was harsh. BR is right Jonny Evans should be sent off too if Shelvey is red carded. Both went slidetackling and didn't get the ball. Watch carefully Jonny right studs were also showing sliding against the unprotected side of Shelvey's leg. Both intended collateral damage. Just that Jonny is a better play actor.

Yes RETROACTIVE ACTION should be taken against Jonny Evans for his lunge and playacting. If he was really injured why was he not subbed out?
If Valencia got a penalty decision so suarez should have got one.

Bottom line MU don't deserve a draw let alone a win @ Anfield.

P.S. Against Galatasaray it looks like MU was the away team. Yes Gala should not have left Old T empty handed.

Why am I discussing it here? Simply this MU UNDESERVED WIN and 3 points today may affect City's quest for a repeat (or even Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Spurs title aspirations) . Its all related.

funnyTONE
post Sep 24 2012, 12:18 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

I don't see problems with Man City having glory hunters. As if all the other fans aren't accused of that. I myself started as Arsenal fans during the Invincibles era. Regardless of how you start off, its the journey that counts.

By the way, great game last night! But somehow I can't shake off the feeling that Man City is having an off day. Aguero missed a lot of chances (thank god!), tevez is all quiet and I didn't even notice Dzeko on the pitch. Even the maestro Silva didn't show much threat. Despite all that, this is probably one of my favourite game of the season for Arsenal.
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 12:23 PM

29 posts

Arsenal deserved the point.
The MOTD.
Jogo Bonito not ugly football or playacting by the likes of Jonny Evans.
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 12:29 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(funnyTONE @ Sep 24 2012, 12:18 PM)
By the way, great game last night! But somehow I can't shake off the feeling that Man City is having an off day. Aguero missed a lot of chances (thank god!), tevez is all quiet and I didn't even notice Dzeko on the pitch. Even the maestro Silva didn't show much threat. Despite all that, this is probably one of my favourite game of the season for Arsenal.
Gunners defense were solid especially Mertesacker who picked off Silva passes all match long. City defense (especially VK) on the other hand looks like it has regressed. Yes Aguero missed a number of goal opportunities.
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 01:03 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(DamnHebat @ Sep 24 2012, 11:58 AM)
Another mustard who has unremitting psychosis and suffering from delusional paranoia! Better stick to your books and get a diploma and degree first before you utter rubbish here.

Let me put it this way City owner plow in the money and invest in Manchester City and INFRASTRUCTURE & at the same time enhance his other business ventures. Just think of ETIHAD Airway image as they extend their long hauls where pre-City it was not launched or that talked about. City owner is in for the long haul.

OTOH MU is in debt. Most of the profits are now ploughed into paying off the debt, service or management charges to or by your owners.
How much is MU share worth now? You can only go bankrupt if you have debt. Can you brain that doh.gif

You talked about earning PROFITS. How much did it cost you to buy a shirt? 50 quid? How much did it cost to make one? On the back of SWEAT SHOP LABOUR and the obscene profits goes to pay who (and prior to that to raid other PL players by breaking transfer records with 'PROFITS')?

City won by goal difference? That shows your ignorance. Let's forget about the 6 or 7 controversial matches MU was involved in and benefited undeservingly.

City spanked MU in both legs especially the 6-1 hammering at Old T. In your 1-0 loss at City, the score didn't reflect how badly your team was humiliated. City 'kicked' MU out of the stadium. Run rings around your MU players like they were human pylons or traffic cones .

You and a lot of us watched the match. Stats don't lie either. Not even a single assist or scoring opportunity!

Now those 2 matches are the one that defined why City deserves to win the title. I doubt you can do the math regarding the 12 goal differential.
City doesn't need a 12th. player or a Howard Webb/Halsey. MU does, like @Anfield wink.gif

Cogitate, Correlate then Communicate!

funnyTONE
post Sep 24 2012, 01:09 PM

certified /k/ oldfag
2,937 posts

Its not difficult to see why fans like Man City. Despite the 'rich sugar daddy', they have many likable figures. Roberto Mancini is a good manager who's always honest about his team, Sergio Aguero is a very talented players with good fairplay, even Balotelli is a colorful addition to the team. Lescott, Kompany and Zabaleta....not exactly body beautiful, but just pure class and awesome defense. The way I see it, they totally deserve to be champions last season, but they still have to prove their worth again this season, because lots of teams are improving, even the Arsenal.
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 01:24 PM

29 posts

Its not difficult then why Football cognoscenti hates MU and its fans for their over hype & hypocrisy.
Why do you think most of us (especially BM fans ) had schadenfreude glee to see MU get humiliated?

This post has been edited by CityBluePrint: Sep 24 2012, 01:28 PM
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 01:34 PM

29 posts

Jonny Evans & the 112th. man

Drogba had a cracked rib and was out for 3 weeks.

MU needs a 12TH MAN to win.
To wit @ Anfield.
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 02:24 PM

29 posts

After the playacting (me innocent look) against Drogba. That's the reason I showed above video clip is that Evans is not innocent or he goes into challenges cleanly. He has History. He is not Legit. He is a SERIAL cheat just like Vidic.
So to say that he is innocent against Shelvey.

MU fans just don't get it! If Shelvey challenge was deemed reckless so was Evans'. That's BR contention.

MU fans don't understand or listen because of their arrogance and double standards! That's why they don't understand why others hate them!

Azurues
post Sep 24 2012, 02:37 PM

▲▲▲▲
952 posts

why replying to yourself lol

anyway, you should not bother about your "rivals" opinion and comments.

What really matters is the result on the field and at the end of the season. And of course the fan base over there is far larger than ManCity thus all the hate and hypocrisy
SUSRhicebowl
post Sep 24 2012, 03:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(CityBluePrint @ Sep 24 2012, 02:24 PM)
After the playacting (me innocent look) against Drogba. That's  the reason I showed above video clip is that Evans is not innocent or he goes into challenges cleanly. He has History. He is not Legit. He is a SERIAL cheat just like Vidic.
So to say that he is innocent against Shelvey.

MU fans just don't get it! If Shelvey challenge was deemed reckless so was Evans'.  That's BR contention.

MU fans don't understand or listen because of their arrogance and double standards! That's why they don't understand why  others hate them!
Lol generalizing and why the hate.
skystrike
post Sep 24 2012, 04:06 PM

back to normal
1,269 posts

why man city tered discuss about match not related to their team lol...
CityBluePrint
post Sep 24 2012, 04:48 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(CityBluePrint @ Sep 24 2012, 12:18 PM)
Good morning especially to all my noisy neighbours (read MUST kopitards) who are disturbing the peace here.  shakehead.gif
7 cha 8 cha kau pei kau woo. lim pei ka lu kong. wink.gif Why all the bising2 here?

MU should be ashamed of their poor performance @ Anfield including the away supporters (plastic fans)  for baiting and chanting. They disgraced themselves and reflect badly Manchester. Giving 'LIE' to  the psuedo 'magnanimous' gesture (and offer of olive branch) that was proposed by Fergie?. It's all smoke and mirrors practice by the Dark Arts Master knowing that he can't control his  unruly hooligans. Videos don't lie.

I watched the match and yes MU had a poor performance! MU don't deserve even a point let alone 3 points. Highway robbery IMO.
Even Fergie admitted that

"Sir Alex Ferguson admits to 'poor' performance"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19694467
The red card to Shelvey was harsh. BR is right Jonny Evans should be sent off too if Shelvey is red carded.  Both went slidetackling  and didn't get  the ball. Watch carefully Jonny right studs were also showing sliding  against the unprotected side of Shelvey's leg. Both intended collateral damage. Just that Jonny is a better  play actor.

Yes RETROACTIVE ACTION  should be taken against Jonny Evans for his lunge and playacting. If he was really injured why was he not subbed out?
If Valencia got a penalty decision so suarez should have got one.

Bottom line MU don't deserve a draw let alone a win @ Anfield.

P.S. Against Galatasaray it looks like MU was the away team. Yes Gala should not have left Old T empty handed.

Why am I discussing it here? Simply this MU UNDESERVED  WIN  and 3 points today may  affect City's quest for a repeat (or even Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Spurs title aspirations) . Its all related.
Why? Cogitate, Correlate & then Communicate. doh.gif

89 Pages « < 61 62 63 64 65 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.86    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:07 PM