Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTS] TRANSCEND MULTI-CARD READER/ ADAPTER/ HUB, Authorized Seller for Original Transcend

views

trompowsky
post Nov 11 2016, 06:24 PM

Cappy
1,049 posts

hi, do you by chance carry this product?

https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-727
TSbluerhinoit
post Nov 11 2016, 06:30 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

QUOTE(trompowsky @ Nov 11 2016, 06:24 PM)
hi, do you by chance carry this product?

https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-727
Hi trompowsky, we do not carry this wor, how about MicroSD from Kingston?

http://www.kingston.com/en/flash/microsd_cards

Looking forward to hear from u ya, thanks! icon_rolleyes.gif
trompowsky
post Nov 11 2016, 06:42 PM

Cappy
1,049 posts

QUOTE(bluerhinoit @ Nov 11 2016, 06:30 PM)
Hi trompowsky, we do not carry this wor, how about MicroSD from Kingston?

http://www.kingston.com/en/flash/microsd_cards

Looking forward to hear from u ya, thanks!  icon_rolleyes.gif
thanks for the quick reply, but i'll reconsider my options first smile.gif
TSbluerhinoit
post Nov 12 2016, 06:54 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

QUOTE(trompowsky @ Nov 11 2016, 06:42 PM)
thanks for the quick reply, but i'll reconsider my options first smile.gif
Sure, always keep in touch if anything ya, cheers! icon_rolleyes.gif
ssy625
post Nov 22 2016, 08:17 AM

0 posts

PM price for Transcend HUB3 USB3.0 4-Port Hub postage to Klang please. TQ!
TSbluerhinoit
post Nov 22 2016, 08:28 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

QUOTE(ssy625 @ Nov 22 2016, 08:17 AM)
PM price for Transcend HUB3 USB3.0 4-Port Hub postage to Klang please. TQ!
Morning ssy625, just pm u on Transcend HUB3 USB3.0 4-Port Hub with postage to Klang, pls check ya!

Thanks for the support! icon_rolleyes.gif
TSbluerhinoit
post Dec 6 2016, 01:44 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend HUB3 USB3.0 4-Port Hub (TS-HUB3K)

Ideal for use with today's Ultrabooks and thin-and-light laptops, Transcend's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub transforms a single USB 3.0 port into four, instantly expanding the number of high-performance USB 3.0 devices you can connect to your computer at the same time. With the included power adapter, the Hub3 can supply high output currents of up to 2A via its dedicated fast charging port. This allows the Apple iPad and other portable devices with demanding power requirements to charge much quicker than using a standard USB port.

Key Features

- Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface (also compatible with USB 2.0)
- Provides 2A output current for charging iPad*
- Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Supports USB Battery Charging specification v1.2
- LED indicates device insertion

*Offers a free download of fast charging driver for ipad.

System Requirements

Desktop or notebook computer with a USB port (A USB 3.0 port is needed for USB 3.0 performance)
- Windows XP(32bit or 64bit)
- Windows Vista(32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.2.8, or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.30, or later

Original Transcend products, brought to you by Blue Rhino IT Distribution.

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by bluerhinoit: May 25 2017, 05:36 PM
TSbluerhinoit
post May 8 2017, 08:08 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDP8 USB 2.0 CF/ SD/ MicroSD All-In-One Card Reader

Astonishingly compact and easy to carry, the versatile RDP8 directly accepts the most popular memory cards currently available, including CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, microSDHC, MMC, MMCplus, RS-MMC and MMCmobile series cards.

Features
- Fully Compliant with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification
- Supports the most popular memory cards currently available, including CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, Memory Stick, MMC, MMCplus, RS-MMC and MMCmobile series cards.
- Convenient LED Indicator shows data transfer activity
- Offers a free download of RecoveRx photo recovery software

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.30 or later

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Card Reader RDP8

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by bluerhinoit: Jun 20 2019, 04:00 PM
TSbluerhinoit
post May 8 2017, 09:35 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDF5 USB 3.0 SD/ MicroSD Card Reader

Engineered to deliver super fast data transfer speeds, the RDF5 card reader features a SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface and support for next-generation Ultra High Speed SDHC/SDXC and microSDHC/SDXC cards. Capable of being plugged directly into the USB port on any desktop or notebook computer, the ultra compact RDF5 offers effortless file sharing in any situation.

Features
- Portable handy design
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface
- Supports next-generation memory cards including SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I, micro SDHC UHS-I, micro SDXC UHS-I

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Card Reader RDF5

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by bluerhinoit: Jun 20 2019, 09:54 PM
TSbluerhinoit
post May 8 2017, 11:01 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend OTG Card Reader RDP9

Smart Reader RDP9
Transcend's RDP9 Smart Reader makes it easy to quickly manage and share any digital files between your SD/microSD memory cards or USB flash drives and your Android smartphone or tablet. With the free to download Transcend Elite App, it takes just a few taps to backup and share files.

USB On-The-Go
With a micro USB interface, Transcend's RDP9 Smart Reader connects to your Android mobile devices that support USB On-The-Go (USB OTG).

Computer Accessories on Android
With the built-in USB port, you can easily transfer files between your smartphone, tablet, notebook and PC. More than that, feel free to use your mouse and keyboard on your Android devices.

Double Card Slots, Easy Upgrade
The equipped SD card slot supports UHS-I SDXC and SDHC memory cards, and the microSD card slot solves your capacity limit problem by expanding your storage capacity.

Fits in Your Pocket
With two memory card slots plus a USB port, Transcend's RDP9 Smart Reader still fits into an ultra-portable and pocket-sized design, ideal for travel and business trip.

Exclusive Transcend Elite App
Featuring File Management, File Encryption and One-touch Backup functions, the Transcend Elite App allows you to easily explore files on the inserted memory card or USB flash drive, transfer files with 256-bit AES Encryption, share files to a variety of cloud storage services, and quickly backup photos, videos, documents, and other important content stored on your Android device.

System Requirements

- Tablets or mobile phones with a micro B USB connector, and support USB OTG host function.
- Running Transcend Elite App requires devices with Android OS 4.0+.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TSbluerhinoit
post May 8 2017, 12:43 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend OTG Card Reader RDC2

Smart Reader RDC2
Transcend's RDC2 is an OTG (On-The-Go) smart reader specifically designed for Android smartphones and tablets that come with the next-generation USB Type-C port. In addition to an SD card slot and a microSD card slot, Transcend's RDC2 also has a standard USB Type-A port that allows you to connect accessories such as USB flash drives, keyboards, or mice to your Android smartphone or tablet. Download the free Transcend Elite App to easily manage digital files on your Android smartphone or tablet.

Reversible USB Type-C connector
Transcend's RDC2 smart reader comes with a reversible USB Type-C connector for greater ease of use. In addition to Android smartphones and tablets with a USB Type-C port, Transcend's RDC2 smart reader can also be used on new laptops with a Type-C port, such as Apple's 12-inch MacBook and Google's Chromebook Pixel 2.

Dual card slots for easy expansion
Transcend's RDC2 smart reader is equipped with both an SD card slot and a microSD card slot. The SD card slot supports UHS-I SDXC and SDHC memory cards, while the microSD card slot offers your Android device an alternative way to expand its storage capacity.

*Note: The reader does not support simultaneous insertion of two cards.

An accessory to connect your life
Equipped with a USB Type-A port, Transcend's RDC2 smart reader allows for simultaneous connection to a USB flash drive or PCs when an Android smartphone or tablet is connected with the Type-C cable. You can also plug in a mouse or keyboard to control your Android device.

Exclusive Transcend Elite App
Featuring File Management, File Encryption, and One-touch Backup functions, the Transcend Elite App allows you to easily explore files on the inserted memory card or USB flash drive. Transfer files with 256-bit AES Encryption, share to a variety of cloud storage services, and quickly back up photos, videos, documents, and other important content stored on your Android devices.

Fits in Your Pocket
Transcend's RDC2 smart reader is incredibly compact and fits perfectly in your pocket, making it a great travel companion, whether for business or fun.

System Requirements

- Tablets or mobile phones with a USB Type-C connector, and support USB OTG host function.
- Running Transcend Elite App requires devices with Android OS 4.0+.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by bluerhinoit: May 8 2017, 12:43 PM
TSbluerhinoit
post May 9 2017, 12:19 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend OTG Card Reader RDA2 (For iOS)

Smart Reader RDA2
Transcend's RDA2 Lightning card reader means you can say goodbye to those frustrating moments when you can’t display brilliant photos and videos taken with your digital camera on your iPhone or iPad, or share them on social networking sites straightaway. With slots for both SD and microSD cards, and equipped with an exclusive app, the RDA2 Lightning card reader reads not only memory cards, but your life!

A card reader for iOS devices
Transcend's RDA2 Lightning card reader is equipped with a Lightning connector specifically designed for iOS devices, including iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod®. With the RDA2 in hand, camera enthusiasts, sports videographers, and professional photographers can upload or share high-resolution photos and videos straightaway to social media platforms.

Two card slots for up to 256GB storage expansion
Transcend's RDA2 Lightning card reader is equipped with card slots for both SD and microSD cards, offering a brand-new alternative for expanding your iOS device's storage capacity.

*Note: Simultaneous insertion of two cards not supported.

Powerful Smart Reader app
With the powerful Smart Reader app, you can do more with your RDA2, including performing backups, card formatting, file encryption, file compression and decompression, direct saving of audio recordings to memory cards, access to cloud storage, and showing hidden files and folders!

Apple MFi-certified
Fully compatible with all iOS devices, the Transcend RDA2 is an MFi-certified card reader that meets Apple's stringent safety, performance, and manufacturing standards.

Supported Devices
- iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5)
- iPad (iPad (4th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini)
- iPod (iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation))

Supported Cards
- SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSDHC (UHS-I), microSDXC (UHS-I)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TSbluerhinoit
post May 9 2017, 01:59 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDC8 Type-C USB 3.1 CF/ SD/ MicroSD All-In-One Multi Card Reader

Aiming at the new computer platforms with a Type-C USB port, such as Apple's 12-inch MacBook and Google's Chromebook Pixel 2, Transcend's RDC8 card reader with three slots can unleash the full potential of most of the flash cards, including SD cards, microSD cards, and CompactFlash cards. Equipped with USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, Transcend's RDC8 is an ideal choice for fast and efficient data transfer from a flash card to a laptop with Type-C USB ports.

USB Type-C connector
Transcend's RDC8 card reader comes with a reversible USB Type-C connector for greater ease of use. You don't need to worry about plugging it in upside down. Transcend's RDC8 card reader is compatible with new laptops with a Type-C port, such as Apple's 12-inch MacBook and Google's Chromebook Pixel 2.

Blazing-fast transfer speeds
Taking full advantage of the USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, Transcend's RDC8 card reader will unleash the full potential of your high-speed flash cards. In addition, the RDC8 has an LED indicator to show card insertion and data transfer activity.

Compact multifunctional card reader
Transcend's RDC8 card reader is equipped with three slots for SD memory cards, microSD memory cards, and CompactFlash cards, offering you a convenient way to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.

*Note: The reader does not support simultaneous insertion of SD and microSD cards.

Free RecoveRx software
Transcend's RDC8 card reader comes with a free download of exclusive RecoveRx software – a user-friendly application that allows you to conduct an in-depth search within your storage device for traces of erased data that can be recovered. Supported devices include memory cards, USB flash drives, digital music players, external hard drives, and solid state drives.

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Type-C Card Reader RDC8

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by bluerhinoit: Jun 25 2019, 08:26 AM
TSbluerhinoit
post Jun 20 2019, 11:58 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDP5 USB 2.0 SD/MicroSD Card Reader

The flash drive-inspired RDP5 USB card reader sports a compact, handy design with a built-in USB connector and a bright LED for indicating card insertion and data transfer. The RDP5 supports many different memory card formats, including SDXC cards.

Features
- Works as a USB flash drive reader
- Fully Compliant with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification
- Supports the most popular memory cards currently available, including SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSD, microSDHC (UHS-I), microSDXC (UHS-I) cards.

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Card Reader RDP5

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TSbluerhinoit
post Jun 21 2019, 04:54 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDF8 USB 3.0 CF/ SD/ MicroSD All-In-One Multi Card Reader

Unleash the full potential of your high-speed memory cards with Transcend's RDF8 card reader. By supporting SDXC/SDHC UHS-I, microSDXC/SDHC UHS-I and CompactFlash memory cards, Transcend's RDF8 card reader combined with the performance boost of advanced USB 3.1 Gen 1 technology is the professional's choice for fast and efficient data transfer.

Features
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface
- Supports SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I, micro SDHC UHS-I, micro SDXC UHS-I, and UDMA7 CompactFlash memory cards
- Supports SD and CF built-in security functions*
- Free download of RecoveRx photo recovery software

* Not all cards support built-in security functions. Please check the memory card manufacturer for compatibility details.

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Card Reader RDF8

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by bluerhinoit: Jun 21 2019, 04:57 PM
TSbluerhinoit
post Jun 23 2019, 06:50 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDF9 USB 3.1 Gen 1 CF/ SD/ MicroSD All-In-One Multi Card Reader

Taking full advantage of the UHS-II technology, the RDF9 UHS-II Card Reader unleashes the high-speed performance of SDXC / SDHC UHS-II memory cards. Equipped with USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, the RDF9 delivers the blazing fast read and write speeds of up to 260MB/s and 190MB/s accordingly*, facilitating high resolution video and RAW image transfers and post-production processing for professional photographers, videographers and graphic designers. Additionally, it also boasts the CompactFlash, SD and microSD card slots, offering you to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.

Made for the latest UHS-II SD cards
The RDF9 UHS-II Card Reader with the latest UHS-II interface is here to unleash the high speed performance of a UHS-II SD card, transferring high resolution RAW images and HD videos to your computer just in seconds. In addition, it is backward compatible with UHS-I and any other SDXC and SDHC SD cards.

Blazing-fast transfer speeds ever
Taking full advantage of USB 3.1 and UHS-II technology, the read and write speeds of the RDF9 are up to 260MB/s and 190MB/s accordingly. When paired with a 32GB Transcend's UHS-II SD card, the RDF9 only takes 38 seconds to transfer a 8GB of video file.

A must-have for professionals
High speed boosts your workflow and efficiency. The versatile RDF9 lets professional photographers, videographers and graphic designers transfer data at high speed, accelerating the entire post-production processing.

All you can transfer in one card reader
Besides the SD card slot, the multifunctional RDF9 also boasts CompactFlash and microSD card slots, offering you to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.

Free RecoveRx software
Transcend’s RDF9 card reader includes a free download of our exclusive RecoveRx software – a user-friendly application that allows you to conduct an in-depth search within your storage device for traces of erased data that can be recovered.

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Card Reader RDF9

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TSbluerhinoit
post Jun 24 2019, 12:37 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend RDF2 USB 3.0 CFast Card Reader

Transcend's CFast 2.0 RDF2 Card Reader is exclusively designed for professional cinematographers who pursue extreme transfer efficiency with CFast memory cards. With the SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, RDF2 shows the amazing transfer speeds of up to 500MB per second*, 10 times faster than USB 2.0 interface. With this card reader, the professionals can save a significant amount of time transferring high-resolution audio files and focus on their work instead. RDF2's compact and portable design allows the users to easily carry around with them from studio to the filming spot without adding any burden.

Features
- Supports CFast 2.0/CFast 1.1/CFast 1.0 Memory Cards
- Transfer speeds of up to 500MB per second*
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for higher transfer speeds
- Convenient LED data transfer activity indicator
- Exclusively for professional cinematographers
- Compact and portable design
- Free download of Transcend's RecoveRx photo recovery software

*Note: Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.

System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10

Package Contents:

1 x Transcend Card Reader RDF2

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

TSbluerhinoit
post Nov 2 2019, 10:57 AM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend HUB2 USB 3.1 4-Port Hub (TS-HUB2K)

Ideal for use with today's Ultrabooks and thin-and-light laptops, Transcend's SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 Hub transforms a single USB 3.1 Gen1 port into four, instantly expanding the number of high-performance 3.1 Gen1 devices you can connect to your computer at the same time. As it is USB bus powered with the cable attached, no extra power adapter is needed. Plus, the ultra slim and portable design allows you to transfer files wherever you go.

Features:
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen1 interface (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- USB bus powered, no extra power adapter needed
- USB cable attached
- Ultra slim and portable design

System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10

Package Contents:
1 x HUB2 USB 3.1 Hub Set

TSbluerhinoit
post Nov 2 2019, 04:19 PM

Trusted 5-Star Seller
719 posts

Transcend HUB2 USB Type-C 4-Port Hub (TS-HUB2C)

Ideal for use with computers, laptops, and Android mobile devices featuring USB Type-C ports and with iPad Pro 2018, Transcend's HUB2C transforms a single USB Type-C port into four Type-A ones, instantly expanding the number of devices you can connect to your Type-C gadget at the same time. Connect accessories such as USB flash drives, keyboards, or mice to your tablet, or USB flash drives to your Android smartphone, and enjoy instant plug-and-play fun!

Reversible USB Type-C connector
Transcend's 4-port HUB2C comes with a reversible USB Type-C connector for greater ease of use. It is ideal for use with new laptops, Android smartphones and tablets featuring a USB Type-C port and with iPad Pro 2018*.
*To view image or video files on your iPad Pro 2018, name each file based on the DCF (Design rule for Camera File system) standard.

Transforms a single port into four
Ever wondered what to do with your Type-A products once you've gotten your hands on that new USB-C mobile device or laptop? Or, do you find the number of Type-C ports insufficient for all your devices? Equipped with the USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, Transcend's HUB2C transforms a single Type-C port into four Type-A ones, instantly expanding the number of devices that you can connect to your device at one time.

An accessory to connect your life
Transcend's HUB2C allows you to connect accessories such as USB flash drives, keyboards, or mice to your tablet, or USB flash drives to your Android smartphone. Enjoy instant plug-and-play fun now!

Ultra slim and portable design
The HUB2C is so small and compact that you can carry it around easily without adding any extra burden, ideal for business and for leisure.

System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10

Package Contents:
1 x HUB2 USB Type-C Hub Set

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:34 PM