Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> hob & hood, anyone knows ?

views

TSDern
post May 11 2011, 10:08 AM, updated 13y ago

Regular
1,979 posts

hey guys,

anyone of you knws where I can buy directly from the factory ? ( nto through middlemen or any peopel doing house renovation work )

brands like Effergi, Rubine, Rinnai, Elba....anyway, they are all made in china anyway. also, does anyone of you know where to buy electrical cooker ? also directly from factory ?

please do help...need answer urgently. notworthy.gif
Jo_da48
post May 11 2011, 10:22 AM

Regular
1,529 posts

wait for warehouse sale?

TSDern
post May 11 2011, 10:30 AM

Regular
1,979 posts

QUOTE(Jo_da48 @ May 11 2011, 10:22 AM)
wait for warehouse sale?
when is warehouse sale ? anyway if you know any factory, please do advise...

dec08
post May 11 2011, 10:41 AM

Casual
461 posts

normally here only distributor...u can try to google through the brand and check their main distributor, and mostly they will sell direct to u..
zheilwane
post May 11 2011, 12:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

U just imagine u r selling elba, rubine or etc and your customers can walk in and buy directly from factory at a low price, would u continue to sell elba? Conclusion, factories would not sell directly to customers at a low price. If they do, the price would b more expensive. Unless during warehouse sales where they need to clear some of their dented goods or obsolete goods.

Just want to share a story with LYN forumers
A motel boss went to China to import toilet bowl directly from a factory in CHINA, RM 100+ only while I quoted him RM 200+. Well, he came to me and bragged about how smart he was to import directly from CHina (used to be my regular customer). After a few months the goods arrived, out of 100 units, 10-15 units cracked. Small matter, he bought a few more units from the factory and they compensate a bit. When the plumber tried to install the toilet bowl, he noticed all of the toilet bowls are 190mm instead of 250mm. As a result, he asked his plumber to redo the piping for the toilet bowl. The total cost (toilet bowl, shipment & plumbing cost) is much higher compared to RM 200+ per bowl.

He tried to save but end up spending more.

This post has been edited by zheilwane: May 11 2011, 01:40 PM
TSDern
post May 11 2011, 01:36 PM

Regular
1,979 posts

QUOTE(zheilwane @ May 11 2011, 12:46 PM)
U just imagine u r selling elba, rubine or etc and your customers can walk in and buy directly from factory at a low price, would u continue to sell elba? Conclusion, factories would not sell directly to customers at a low price. If they do, the price would b more expensive. Unless during warehouse sales where they need to clear some of their dented goods or obsolete goods.

Just want to share a story with LYN forumers

A motel boss went to China to import toilet bowl directly from a factory in CHINA, RM 100+ only while in KL is RM 200+. Purchased 250mm toilet bowl x 100 units at a very low price. After a few months the goods arrived, out of 100 units, 10-15 units cracked. Small matter, he bought a few more units from the factory and they compensate a bit. When the plumber tried to install the toilet bowl, he noticed all of the toilet bowls are 190mm instead of 250mm. As a result, he asked his plumber to redo the piping for the toilet bowl. Total Cost, much higher compared to RM 200+ in KL. You try to save but end up spending more.
yah just spotted a distributor icon_question.gif
zheilwane
post May 11 2011, 03:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

if u wan to buy elba, rubine, tuscani or etc direct from the distributor, u can go to
http://www.fiamma.com.my/contact.html

After surveying the price there, u can drop by my showroom to check on mine as it is only 5 minutes away from there.

This post has been edited by zheilwane: May 11 2011, 03:08 PM
lck*G9
post May 11 2011, 04:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,026 posts

sorry to hijack but im thinking to buy the pacifica hob and hood. is it any good as compared to the mentioned brands like rubine, electrolux, tuscani, elba, etc?
zheilwane
post May 11 2011, 08:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

depending on what u r comparing. Just google around or browse through LYN site. You will need to read at least 10 pages of the thread below and spend 1-2 hours googling the internet then u will get a good answer. U r going to use the hood + hob for many years, so better spend some time and do your homework.
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1091380
Bishop
post May 13 2011, 09:01 AM

Diagonal Views
815 posts

Factory will not undercut their distributors. Else they won't have anyone to sell their products. You will probably get a higher price from the factory than the distributor.
Distributor will sell you with discount, factory will only sell you at their listed price. Go ask and you will see.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:02 AM