Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ChaTime Bubble Tea, thinking of taking this franchise

views

lowyat888
post Nov 15 2011, 01:59 PM

On my way
596 posts

Alot of people is keeping away from taiwanese food/drinks due to DEHP, teas from Melamine Cup etc

is chat time really doing well or what? alot of competitor like yippe cup etc, giving buy 1 free 1 promo also not many people buying with the same price as chat time and more variety over 90++ different flavour of bubble tea/pearls etc

Probably in malls/shopping mall is good business, but the rental is expensive but not for shops outlet.

Bubble tea/pearls selling at price rm5.90 is quite expensive price, cost only around rm1 (put some pearls, ais,tea etc) and buy 1 free 1 also around rm2.50 each also no people. with the price rather go for star buck with nice environment and wifi ready

pasar malam/ hawker stall sellling around rm2.20 each. its a big risky business.

Not many flavour bubble tea bcos of the oolong tea smell and also not good for health, sweet and can have diabetes or heart disease etc if drink too much. And also taiwanese products due to DEHP etc. bubble tea contains hazardous ingredient.

Same thing in taiwan is only below NT$35-40 about RM3.50-4.00, but here is 5.90 each rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by lowyat888: Nov 15 2011, 02:07 PM
lowyat888
post Nov 15 2011, 02:17 PM

On my way
596 posts

is there any substance to substantiate for chat time about their products, bcos alot of people is keeping away from taiwanese food/drinks due to DEHP/ teas from Melamine Cup etc

people tends to forget about it, but it dangerous to health later on
lowyat888
post Nov 16 2011, 12:03 PM

On my way
596 posts

there is no concrete certificate from ministry of health to show customer that the taiwanese product is safe. in this business, its better to have certification from MOH, just incase anything do happen in future, blaming/sueing here n there and have something to fall back to.

100% check on products is not there and some may go thru without checking. quality control may be out due to alot of mishandling,discrepancy,other nuisance things etc

Quality is not there, only think of making $$.

For the safe of the customer, shop selling should impose certification, safety for customer to have confident in the product rather than verbally talking.

This post has been edited by lowyat888: Nov 16 2011, 12:07 PM
lowyat888
post Nov 20 2011, 02:05 PM

On my way
596 posts

some mixture of drinks will get stomach upset due to different kinds of people.
lowyat888
post Nov 20 2011, 03:26 PM

On my way
596 posts

colouring of the powder that mix in the bubble tea. not safe
lowyat888
post Nov 23 2011, 12:59 AM

On my way
596 posts

just temporary only. wont last long. rental will kill the business. selling bubble teas alone wont last need to sell other things as well in order to be competitive

drink too much bubble tea is very bad for health, the pearls is tough n hard to dissolve bad for the body n will also get stomach ache due to sweet n sour taste plus simply mix different type of powder or syrup(dont know what brand) (dont know have side effect later on or not)

bubble tea wont get addicted to drink more in future not like coffee. for coffee, the more u drink will get addicted. for bubble teas, first time drink ok but no second time. if every day drink different type of bubble tea, guarantee, will get stomach ache. have test it terrible experience n also itch here n there at the body with red spots.

This post has been edited by lowyat888: Nov 23 2011, 01:10 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0263sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:49 PM