Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tech Support DiGi signal problem since last 2 days, Seri Kembangan area

views

TSCoisox
post May 4 2011, 08:10 PM, updated 13y ago

On my way
517 posts

Its happen to me since last 2 days. Suddenly signal very poor. Either 1 bar HSDPA or no signal at all (supposely can have EDGE at least). Anyone heard any news? Sambar petir, tiang rosak, upgrade, etc?

Location: Sungai Besi Indah, Seri Kembangan. Near The Mines Shopping Center.
alamanda.online
post May 4 2011, 11:25 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

call helpline, and use your godlike dixk shot them hard hard.
TSCoisox
post May 5 2011, 12:43 AM

On my way
517 posts

already tried sad.gif
Fallenangelz
post May 5 2011, 10:45 AM

24 Hours a day just isn't enough.
3,204 posts

i stay at cheras and found the same problem as well. it suddenly disconnected and while reconnecting it shows error @@
TSCoisox
post May 5 2011, 04:48 PM

On my way
517 posts

emm today back to normal smile.gif
sanderz
post May 5 2011, 08:44 PM

Vista Outside
3,583 posts

Yeah, I suffered same problem too. Phone also, EDGE full line suddenly will become no signal.
Mandahatan
post May 6 2011, 03:40 AM

3 posts

i'm staying at Kelana Jaya.. same problem here.. always disconnected.. its annoying me.. connect..then disconnect..
adslgourou
post May 6 2011, 09:05 AM

Casual
335 posts

Looks like all of you are having coverage issues which is persistent in any mobile network.

In order to sustain good connectivity I would suggest that that you perform a continuous ping while you are downloading or surfing on the internet.

TSCoisox
post May 6 2011, 10:30 AM

On my way
517 posts

i tried continuous ping once for faster DL speed but dont do any good to me.
li_ping
post May 6 2011, 10:30 PM

jijijaja
666 posts

Same here. I'm staying at Cheras.
Last time full bar but start from this week became 2 bars only.
My phone normally HSDPA also sometimes will become EDGE.
hcleong
post May 9 2011, 04:31 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

Damn, you all are lucky, I have face this for few months... last year when I start use (1 year plus ago), in my room I can get 3-4 bar HSPDA, starting last year end the syndome can connect to Digi but cant surf net starting to happen more and more frequence, and some time have to keep redial just to connect to DIgi. Early this year, HSPDA signal starting to drop like hell, for the last 2 month, I think it was lucky I can get connected with EDGE, zzzz. Some time I keep redial till cant stand it and take out the my Maxis Sim card from phone and put into the modem, zzzz.

I think is time to changed... They change the 3G qoute to 4G, but what is the fxxking point of it while cant provide the connectivities? Just check my total usage, which is 1G plus a bit, lol, due on 15 May, =.=. I hope I can use till like 1.5G. Damn you "internet Done Worst".

fat16
post May 10 2011, 08:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,582 posts

I think cable stolen or tower taken down by majlis bandaran.
myjunk
post May 10 2011, 12:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,446 posts

Same case here. At kelana jaya. Usually can get 3G signal, but now getting a lot of E Signal istead and the speed is also slow. 3G signal but getting <100kbps
hcleong
post May 10 2011, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(myjunk @ May 10 2011, 12:59 PM)
Same case here. At kelana jaya. Usually can get 3G signal, but now getting a lot of E Signal istead and the speed is also slow. 3G signal but getting <100kbps
You are consider lucky... Most of the time I can see the WCDMA or HSPDA signal is when I on the Digi conectivity tools, and most of the time it will gone extreme fast, either b4 I click the connect button, or just after I click the connect button. Even for EDGE, I have to keep press the redial button most of the time, and recently I press redial also no use, it just.... give the redial button back to me. I think their station is full, click redial button, no need to wait it test it can connect, it show the button back, ***... Never mind.. yesterday go KL Sentral apply YES 4G already, tested and seem work fine and fast at my place. I log in to their Digi selfcare, and give them a long complaint... then say I want to unsubscribe to their service. Idiot digi, their feedback can put 500 charecter only, so not choice, coz I want to scold them, I submit 3 feedbacks, wakakakaka.

myjunk
post May 10 2011, 03:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,446 posts

I want cheap mah. I pay rm38 for their day plan. Yes is $$
hcleong
post May 10 2011, 05:32 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(myjunk @ May 10 2011, 03:38 PM)
I want cheap mah. I pay rm38 for their day plan. Yes is $$
If it can give me constant EDGE for my RM58 I also can live with it... but for EDGE also need to work so damn hard for that 5 mins... If like that They give me Rm58 to use i also dont want lar, zzz. What is the point paying while I always cant get online when I want. Last Friday day time I tried, it has 1 bar or 0.5 bar (it dont show a bar, but still can connect) if I use it in living room near the window that facing the road.. And yet, it frequence disconnect can happen, but got WCDMA or HSPDA, try to move the Laptop together with the modem out side from house, yeah, seem better, got like 3Bar HSPDA or WCDMA, but...... hell Digi, you expect me to go on the road and under the hot sun for your 3G? lol. Frankly, they have over sell it... now their tower cant support that much of user at
Kelana Jaya and near by area.
Below is my reply via sms, after my complaint last time, it toke about 1 month before the reply, where the situation is not that extreme bad yet:

Name:
Number: DiGi
Content:
Thank you for the feedback. This will be given consideration and will committed towards enhancing our coverage to your area in future. DiGi Customer Service
Time: 13/03/2011 11:19:27

WTF, can I read the line as "Thank you for the feedback. We dont give a damn, you want then wait long long until we want to enhance the area.". They have no solution at all, but still selling their "Internet Done Worst" package.
bloxxzone
post May 23 2011, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

there are NO HSDPA coverage in putrajaya since last 3 weeks.. sooooooo bad.. even the connection show the edge but still fail to connect
wwiifan1943
post Jun 26 2011, 01:39 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

This is really the right place for me to release my ANGER!!!!!!
DIGI...........SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I signed up for Digi Broadband last year October, couldn't use it at all, made complaint 3 times at the digi centre, called their customer service, technical service, room service, whatever service you can named, even changed the modem, still didn't work.
March this year i finally cancelled the service, not without a big fight with Digi. They want me to settle the bill first but i argued why should i pay for the service which i DIDN'T use? By right Digi should compensate me for all the inconvenience they have caused me! I needed the internet service while i was on the road for business!!!! I ended up looking for places with free wifi, what a nightmare! Then i have to take time off from work to visit the Digi centre in Time Square, spent on a lot on parking as well. Wasted time and money!!!!!
I told them straight off I wouldn't pay, not because of the money, because of your fxxking lousy service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a long argument finally they cancelled my broadband service. Ok, here comes the climax, 2 weeks after cancellation, i received calls from Digi debt collector saying i owed them RM200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and gentleman, I am writing to consumer tribunal to complaint the hell out of Digi, and i will spend the rest of my life, whenever i am free or have the opportunity, to tell people about my extremely horrified experience with Digi. I will make use of all the social media available on planet Earth to tell the WORLD how poor a service and how unreasonable their people and policies are.
And Yes, I wanted to do the same thing, I want to cancel ALL my Digi lines (now having 4 post paid line registered) and switch to Maxis.

louis2103
post Mar 25 2012, 11:08 PM

Casual
399 posts

Really damn... Haix.. This few day face problem also with digi.. For info I'm taking digi Internet prepaid with rm25 starter pack.. First 5day cinnection excellent on my house which is near pj tropicana.
So I decide to reload rm100 for 100day service started 20th march..
Damn.. Just after 2day I reload until today.. At my house totally no much connection n keep dc.. Haix... Any ppl can teach me how to complain to them since m using prepaid service?

Really disappointed... Never use digi again after this 100day due..!! Wasted my money!!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:59 PM