Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wta]Security door

views

stevie_G
post May 20 2013, 09:30 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

Wanna ask whether the lockset is fixed or I can buy from somewhere else and tell the door seller to install it. Because I dont want the same seller/installer to have my keys and they know my house. You know , what if they duplicate a set?

Thanks,
stevie_G
post May 21 2013, 09:14 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(dialdoor @ May 20 2013, 08:35 PM)
You can try the security doors of Dialadoor. You can avail them at the least cut off from the pocket and an added point is that they are highly reliable.
Hi dialdoor , your reply for whose question? And could you share more details? Is that your shop ?

Thanks
stevie_G
post May 22 2013, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

[quote=Ltash,May 21 2013, 11:50 PM]
How much?

[/quote]

This was $3388 smile.gif

[/quote]

Hi , how about the keys things? I'm worry coz the seller/installer has the keys and they will know wheres my house and what if they have duplicated key ?

Kindly share , thanks.

stevie_G
post Jun 6 2013, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

[quote=Ltash,May 28 2013, 11:59 PM]
Hi , how about the keys things? I'm worry coz the seller/installer has the keys and they will know wheres my house and what if they have duplicated key ?

Kindly share , thanks.

[/quote]
I just got my door installed and keys.

Its like this:
There's 2x contractor keys, 1x master key, 5x actual keys (master key n actual keys sealed In a box)

Once contractor finish your house, they'll give u back the keys. If u scared they copy that set, or don't return then to u, its ok.
Cuz ull use the master key to reset the lock. Once u reset, ur master key n contractors key won't fit In... Only the 5 actual keys will be in use.

[/quote]

Thanks Ltash thumbup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM