» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Just invest in good quality home security. Don't get paranoid.
- Good grills but make sure to have escape hatch in case you need to escape during fire.
- Good strong door with deadbolt latch
- Make sure to lock the door!
- Be friends with your neighbours. Even the irritating kay poh. If things go wrong, they can contact you. My neighbour called another neighbour when he noticed the guy left his main gate open. He close the gate on his behalf.
- Don't but RM5 alarm. Useless. Actually the house alarm is quite useless because there is so many false trips that the guard don't come and investigate.
- Can get a dog but the dog will probably die if the robber is adamant on robbing you. Make sure to get the right breed or get a mixed breed dog. Golden retriever will probably pick up and give the robber your wallet.
In the end of the day, don't worry so much. If you keep worrying about dying, you cannot focus on living.
Myself if have crazy drugged up Indon/Myanmar break in, I hope they do the killing fast2. I don't wait to lie in a pool of my blood and slowly die.