Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wta]Security door

bhsoo99
post Jun 25 2012, 07:07 PM

Group: Junior Member

Anyone who installed Janus Security door before? hows the performance? if compare to stainless steel security door, which one better? Top security quote me RM2800-RM2900 for 5 x 7 door.
bhsoo99
post Aug 2 2012, 02:10 PM

Most of the security door using 1 key to trigger upper, middle, lower lock. When u use the key to open the middle lock, it using one straight round metal to trigger the upper and lower lock to unlock by pushing up+down. If this round metal not straight, in future might face can't open the door. After this, i purposely go survey this type of door which can "see thru" the inner part of this security lock. I further raise my concern to another security door supplier, he told me that modern security door eliminate this issue by reduce the distance for this 3 lock.

Added on August 2, 2012, 2:10 pmMost of the security door using 1 key to trigger upper, middle, lower lock. When u use the key to open the middle lock, it using one straight round metal to trigger the upper and lower lock to unlock by pushing up+down. If this round metal not straight, in future might face can't open the door. After this, i purposely go survey this type of door which can "see thru" the inner part of this security lock. I further raise my concern to another security door supplier, he told me that modern security door eliminate this issue by reduce the distance for this 3 lock.

This post has been edited by bhsoo99: Aug 2 2012, 02:10 PM
bhsoo99
post Aug 5 2012, 12:46 PM

i finally go for custom make stainless steel door, with 2 doors, 4 locks, total cost RM5K.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0603sec    3.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 07:38 PM