Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wta]Security door

Quiana
post Oct 22 2013, 09:57 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Edison83 @ Oct 21 2013, 12:33 PM)
I last week went to HomeDec Expo at KLCC, I saw several company of security door, the only 1 stand out is Janus, a standard size security door cost RM3000, but its still the best of all security door. the only downside is that the door doesn't have a secondary "window or door" to let the airflow go.

The rest security door pretty much the same feature. My concern is the hinge are exposed outside, is it dangerous or easy for the theft to get in?? Unlike Janus security door, others security door key can be reduplicate, while janus cant.

My concern also like forumer above, since they come and pasang the door, they know our address and pretty much the key can be duplicated. The door design also prevent me to pasang another metal/steel grill outside.

I ordered THC security door 2 standard size baru RM3000 single layer. i ordered from THC because they wen to every expo, so pretty much the company in good shape, wont lari my pintu. FYI RM3000 for 2 layer door from THC.

* I cant afford Janus...
Hi Edison83,

If u are concern about the exposed hinges, maybe u can let the door swing in instead of swing out ( if there is enough space inside). There will be additional changes for doors swing in (RM 100 - Rm 200) .
Quiana
post Oct 22 2013, 12:57 PM

QUOTE(Edison83 @ Oct 22 2013, 11:25 AM)
are you from THC?

I have 2nd though of top up for double door.... will I still get expo price?

No lah, I am end user. I hv concern like u regarding the hinges, so I make the door swing in and the hinges will be inside the house lor smile.gif
Quiana
post Oct 23 2013, 11:00 PM

Edison83,

I did not add any grill. Anyway, I use the security door that open half only, not full, felt more comfortable opening just the top portion. smile.gif I use the security door for kitchen area only. Front , door and grill.

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0699sec    7.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th July 2018 - 02:45 PM