Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [wta]Security door

Kelvin5717
post Jul 9 2011, 09:11 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

anyone can suggest reliable yet affordable security door ?

I'm looking for Front + Back, Front would be 4 and half ft back just single 1 i think is 3 ft kot.. my budget not exceeding 4k any chances ? hmm.gif
Kelvin5717
post Jul 12 2011, 12:44 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jo_da48 @ Jul 10 2011, 01:56 PM)
Nope...it is on your own. They only put the frame in, and seal back will need extra charge except you get a price with them  rclxms.gif
I have to pay RM150 each door for my wet contractor to fix for me.

Kelvin5717 RM4K shoud enough but it also depend on what type of door you select. WHole stainless stell for sure can't lal...
you could check out at PWTC (house deco this week) or hunt around for your design and ask for pricing lol...
ya i know tapi i dun have any leads into where i can find door company le... i miss the house deco cox i'm working on sat and sun also.. cry.gif cry.gif
Kelvin5717
post Jul 12 2011, 03:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jo_da48 @ Jul 12 2011, 01:21 AM)
You can try look for this
http://www.morrisdecor.com/ - Boss / worker / door from China
or
http://topsecuritydoor.com.my/products.html - from local
First link does not work, will try on link to and see their showroom

QUOTE(emp3ror @ Jul 12 2011, 01:25 AM)
Janus - http://www.starproperty.my/Shopping/WhatsNew/532/0/0

Front (1.5) and back (1.0) doors RM 5900 include installation (cement and patch work up to 8in from door frame)

That was the PWTC fair price. Normal price is additional RM 500 and without some stuffs (couldn't remember what it was).

Showroom in Puchong and Mahkota Cheras - Mr. Lim Boon Teik  - 0129880301
Janus i been before their price is very high, front door 3.8k back door 3.6k = more then 7k rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
Kelvin5717
post Jul 19 2011, 10:36 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(REEN YONG @ Jul 12 2011, 10:49 PM)
I bought my from Top Security Door. 5ft front + 3 ft back total RM3499 including installation. Avoid China type as i have compare them before and China type is quite bad in quality.
got contact to share ? or webpage ?

QUOTE(weikee @ Jul 12 2011, 11:03 PM)
The lock very important, it lock in side, top and bottom. If jam is hell a hard time to take it out. Also a good quality hinge is a must.

I won't be using this. The conventional Steel door will be god for me.
ya this is what i worried.. but i found alternative to remain my sliding door, so at least if it's jam i still can use my sliding door lol (my sliding door with grill ya)

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Jul 13 2011, 08:54 AM)
If you are already going for this route (using the security doors) then might as well get the better ones.
Someday you may find yourself either locked in or locked out  tongue.gif
yup i also scare hahaha doh.gif

QUOTE(Nitrous @ Jul 13 2011, 04:27 PM)
I have just placed a deposit on Top Security doors for my front and back of my house, I hope they aren't that bad for locally made products. An alternative for those who are interested, are security doors from SKB, they have a new range of security doors recently. And yea, they are local too...

Edit : grammar.
price on ur TOP security door ? mind to share the contact ?? and got SKB contact ??

QUOTE(Uzumaki NaruTo @ Jul 13 2011, 08:14 PM)
Nah its not like i got lots of expensive stuffs in the house. Its the occupant inside the house im protecting sweat.gif if they want to take my old notebooks , outdated console be my guest ; The thing is now they attack ( probably mad as there's nothing valuable in the house) the house occupant.
ya this is also what i worried sad.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0565sec    4.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 11:14 AM