Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards Credit Card Purchase Installment Plan, which card offer the best rate?

views

cakarsakti
post Oct 30 2011, 07:19 PM

37 posts

sorry.. if this is a silly question.. i just started working with 2.2k pay only.. planning to have a cc

regarding purchase installment plan from cimb.. does is it applicable anytime or for limited period of promotion only?

confuse.. stated in their feature but there is another link stated the plan promotion end until dd/mm/yyyy

cakarsakti
post Oct 31 2011, 09:09 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(erry- @ Oct 31 2011, 07:04 AM)
if couldnt pay, 1st u will be charged with late fee.
then, all the remaining balance of 2k + current outstanding + current unbilled (recent) transaction will be charged with interest! doh.gif

pls, try to pay.
u better fasting (dont eat) and pay the bill rather than eat but live with the interest!

actually, it is a 'forever' features of the card. its called "smart i.pay plan".

but the period or end till (or valid till) is actually the promo of the one-time upfront interest rate.
it will be change after the date.

previously, the rate for 10 months is 2%, 20 months 4% and 30 months is 5%.
then from 1/7/2011 till 31/12/2011 (this year), the rate for 10 months is 3%, 20 months 5% and 30 months is 6%.
oo thanks.. i understand.. then i think one kind of situation,

if i sign for this plan for 10 months or 20 month installment, then suddenly i decide to pay full balance..

so what will happen, will i be charged for early settlement?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:51 AM