Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

100 plus can cure fever..., fact or myth???

views

black_howling
post Apr 25 2011, 11:08 AM

I'll be cumming around the mountain....
Group Icon
Elite
813 posts

well i tried to take 100+ while im having fever....i burped alot... laugh.gif
But taking the ratio 1:1 with water, it actually helped. Well i think it just keeps u hydrated when ur sweating during with ur fever.

I also think that it gives the taste when drinking plain blunt water....and psychologically, you will think it will make u feel better.
The power of the mind!! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
black_howling
post Apr 26 2011, 11:13 AM

I'll be cumming around the mountain....
Group Icon
Elite
813 posts

QUOTE(abubin @ Apr 25 2011, 12:32 PM)
you guys go to school right? You are not uneducated people like the old folks who didn't go to school, right?

When people say something, use you brain to think. Use your knowledge you learn from school or books and other readings (you do read, right) to make an educated evaluation of what you are told.

And you are telling ur old folks are uneducated people? We hear u loud and clear..... cool.gif . but we are talkin about other things here.
This is a discussion....lashing out like this doesn't help. You should just stop after "you guys go to school right?"....

To some it may be a myth and to others it may work.

QUOTE(slimey @ Apr 25 2011, 10:41 PM)
you are not being logical either......

final verdict : when you have fever, you have to replace lost fluid and electrolyte by any means(1 of the method is isotonic drinks)....
fever is a sign of inflammation or infection.....curing that requires something more specific.

I agree with you here on this. To every action there is always an opposite reaction....
you drink too much of water, ppl tell you get water poisoning.
you take too much of panadol, they say ur body will adapt to it...

and the list goes on.....So the TS is asking will 100 plus cure fever, the answer is no.
but then it helps in the process of healing and recovering.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.71    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:51 PM