Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Game Design & Programming 101, cout << "Updated 11th February" << endl;

views

lightwaver
post Aug 24 2020, 12:57 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(altan @ Aug 23 2020, 07:05 PM)
I'm actually looking for local talent (commission or rev share) for art and stuff but don't know where to find though.  sweat.gif

By the way I finally finish developing one indie game so can qualify as local indie game developer?  biggrin.gif
what kind of art u looking for? concept, 2D, 3D?
altan
post Aug 24 2020, 02:55 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(lightwaver @ Aug 24 2020, 12:57 AM)
what kind of art u looking for? concept, 2D, 3D?
I could use help with 2D BG, and Prop. I can do concept art on my own but I take way too much time to produce individual art assets for a project.

Currently I am not looking for a Char artist but may consider one if the art style is right for the games and knows how to rig and animate characters either in Spine or in Unity 2D animation package (Anima2D).
TSC-Fu
post Aug 24 2020, 11:11 AM

Ninja-Fu
1,051 posts

QUOTE(altan @ Aug 23 2020, 07:05 PM)
By the way I finally finish developing one indie game so can qualify as local indie game developer?  biggrin.gif
if you finish something, even a pong-like game, you qualify as a professional wink.gif
altan
post Aug 24 2020, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(C-Fu @ Aug 24 2020, 11:11 AM)
if you finish something, even a pong-like game, you qualify as a professional wink.gif
Oh thanks! Now where is lyn tag? flex.gif

Anyway, since I'm done with one project, I'm looking to form a team consisting of local talents, preferably artist for a new indie game project with local/asian theme.

I might be mistaken posting in here but just trying my luck.
TSC-Fu
post Aug 24 2020, 11:50 AM

Ninja-Fu
1,051 posts

QUOTE(altan @ Aug 24 2020, 11:32 AM)
Oh thanks! Now where is lyn tag? flex.gif

Anyway, since I'm done with one project, I'm looking to form a team consisting of local talents, preferably artist for a new indie game project with local/asian theme.

I might be mistaken posting in here but just trying my luck.
I think you need to go to dedicated local designer's FB groups the easiest. something like blender 3d malaysia or grafik malaya.
good luck!
altan
post Aug 24 2020, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(C-Fu @ Aug 24 2020, 11:50 AM)
I think you need to go to dedicated local designer's FB groups the easiest.  something like blender 3d malaysia or grafik malaya.
good luck!
Thanks TS will do thumbup.gif
lightwaver
post Aug 24 2020, 05:03 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(altan @ Aug 24 2020, 02:55 AM)
I could use help with 2D BG, and Prop. I can do concept art on my own but I take way too much time to produce individual art assets for a project.

Currently I am not looking for a Char artist but may consider one if the art style is right for the games and knows how to rig and animate characters either in Spine or in Unity 2D animation package (Anima2D).
local guy, yup, asian theme, no problem, but 2D isn't really my thing, more like a 3D guy into ue4, in case if u want to give 3D game a shot, I would love to help biggrin.gif
mowlous
post Apr 8 2022, 07:05 PM

Casual
492 posts

What is the latest active game dev in the country? I saw UE5 and I have a feeling that anyone willing to dive a bit into it could make decent games to sell in less then 6 months. Most likely going to be on a lot of smaller company's list as a crucial requirement in the future ...
TSC-Fu
post Apr 8 2022, 10:58 PM

Ninja-Fu
1,051 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Apr 8 2022, 07:05 PM)
What is the latest active game dev in the country? I saw UE5 and I have a feeling that anyone willing to dive a bit into it could make decent games to sell in less then 6 months. Most likely going to be on a lot of smaller company's list as a crucial requirement in the future ...
I believe the companies are testing UE5 at the moment, but of course a lot of them don't tell publicly what they are currently working on

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:17 AM