QUOTE(toktok @ Apr 11 2011, 06:41 PM)
Hi guys, where I can check whether the car like Vios, Altis, Camry, Cr-V, Rush, Civic... are CBU or CKD?
1. Corolla Altis Year 2007 till current model are CBU?
2. CR-V 2007-current model is CKD?
3. Camry Year 2004-2006, 2007-current model are CBU?
4. How about cars like Rush, Civic and etc.
I want to know this because salesman told me my 2008 Vios is CKD, that is why the quality is poor. He said Altis and Camry are CBU, which have better quality..
Correct me if I'm wrong
- Altis 2007 onwards: CBU Thai
- Vios previous version: CKD
- Vios current 'dugong' version: CBU Thai
- CRV 2007 onwards: CBU
- Camry 04-06: CBU
- Camry 07 onwards: CBU
- Rush: CBU Indonesia
- FD Civic: CKD
Anyway TS, personally I dun see any relevant reason to select a car if its CBU or CKD especially when its already a used unit. D Vios is alrite for its price and category. But ur salesman sounds more like he's eager to clear off some stock in hand.This post has been edited by Deja Vu: Apr 12 2011, 08:34 AM