Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maybank Branch Executive Trainee, Salary? Work environment?

views

letmebe123
post Apr 15 2011, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

i have apply for this position and this morning they called me for an interview..anyone else who got the interview??

This post has been edited by letmebe123: Apr 15 2011, 04:09 PM
letmebe123
post Apr 15 2011, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

i apply thru jobstreet..=)
letmebe123
post Apr 16 2011, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(EmmaPrincess @ Apr 15 2011, 05:59 PM)
u graduated d, or gonna graduate?
they ask u to go KL interview?
I graduated oredy..on august 2010. They ask me to go for interview at Kuantan. They said if i pass d interview, I will be on training at Maybank academy for 3-4 months.After that, will be attached to maybank branch at kelantan..which is my hometown..hee. The moment attached at kelantan branch, probation period is automatically started..for 6 months. After 6 months,then will get d permanent position. Thats all information told by the maybank staff.

Added on April 16, 2011, 12:15 pm
QUOTE(kyoko4eva @ Apr 16 2011, 01:12 AM)
thats' fast, when did u apply?
I did apply last week,on sunday/monday if not mistaken. They call for an interview on Friday. Yeah..think so..quite fast response from Maybank.

This post has been edited by letmebe123: Apr 16 2011, 12:15 PM
letmebe123
post Apr 17 2011, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

didnt go for the IV yet.they call me on friday..be informed dat the IV will be held on dis upcoming wednesday..hope i can make it..=)
letmebe123
post Apr 18 2011, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

sure..will update bout d iv soon..=)

Added on April 21, 2011, 8:33 am
Dear all..just came back from the iv yesterday. My panel is great..dun know bout other candidates because we might be interviewed in different room. They have 3 rooms for the iv..if not mistaken. They said result will be come out in 1-2 weeks time..waiting for d result impatiently..hehe.

This post has been edited by letmebe123: Apr 21 2011, 08:33 AM
letmebe123
post Apr 21 2011, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

that was an oral iv..but before enter the room,hv to finish an essay.there are two option..why should we hire u&the other one is to elaborate further about maybank core value(sumthing like dat..i'm not really remember coz i choose option num. 1)

the panel is great..friendly.and they ask me a lot of questions,give a situation to settle and so on.their questions include why wanna work for maybank,what are our strength,what if they dun put me in my chosen branch,do you love challenged and so on.

i'm not sure whether d position is still on or not.but if still on..go for it..just trying our luck..=)
letmebe123
post Apr 23 2011, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(kyoko4eva @ Apr 22 2011, 03:09 PM)
jz curious wat r u majoring in,
banking? finance? accounting? or others?

coz i m not from those 3 above, hehe
tells me of my chance of getting an iv
i'm majoring in accounting. btw,what background are u?

Added on April 23, 2011, 10:11 pm
QUOTE(CathChin @ Apr 23 2011, 10:50 AM)
I majored in marketing..i applied tru the hr agency.. did the medical check up on fri smile.gif..hopefully everything goes smooth then the project starts in june
u oredy did the medical checkup?the maybank staff just call me on friday n ask me to pickup medical checkup form at maybank branch(kota bharu) dis upcoming monday.btw,when did they ask you to do the medical chekup?

for those who has been asked to do the checkup,whats their chances then?do they hv success the iv process n be selected for this post?

This post has been edited by letmebe123: Apr 23 2011, 10:23 PM
letmebe123
post Apr 24 2011, 08:42 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

ic..tq for ur info cathchin..hope everything going smoothly within d 2 weeks time..=)
letmebe123
post Apr 26 2011, 12:41 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

hye mizzara..u still dun get ur call??ur iv is earlier than me..mine is on 20april.but maybank staff oredy call me two days later, on 22april..ask me to do the medical checkup.maybe they took longer time to do the credit analysis on yours.

btw,cathchin iv is on d same date wif u..18april also..rite cathchin?
letmebe123
post Apr 26 2011, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

i think they've done the credit check oredy before call us for a medical checkup.coz i ask the maybank staff (face to face) and he said if u get d call,means dat u pass d iv..and if ur medical checkup is ok,then ur chances is high(just repeating what he said)dis conversation happened when i meet him to get the medical checkup form.

cathchin,u also didnt hv to pay the medical checkup expenses,rite?

This post has been edited by letmebe123: Apr 26 2011, 02:07 PM
letmebe123
post Apr 26 2011, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

mizzrara : hope u will get maybank's call as soonest as possible..=)

cathchin : 3rd time urine test?wow..wondering why he/she didnt pass d test.so kind of maybank to give him/her d 3rd chance..hee.emm,when will maybank call us to collect our offer letter..really cant wait..just worried if they dumped me.
when did u apply for maybank apprentice program..so hows d progress..will you attend d assessment??
letmebe123
post Apr 27 2011, 01:47 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

mizzara : yup..i think so.it's some kind of writing assessment.dun forget to update if u got a call ok..=)
letmebe123
post May 2 2011, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

the maybank staff didnt say anything bout d insurans or whatsover..i thinks dis is not all bout d insurance..just my 2 cents..=)
letmebe123
post May 2 2011, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

during my iv,those who hv done their writing assessment before the iv, they dun have to do it again.

u've done ur assessment..dun u?

i oredy posted some question during the iv..u can find it in previous page.btw,gud luck for ur iv..=)
letmebe123
post May 2 2011, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(EmmaPrincess @ May 2 2011, 12:50 PM)
so this position will directly based u in KL HQ first or in any branch first?
they said after training we'll be based on our preferred branch..hope so..=)
letmebe123
post May 3 2011, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

hi mathfreaks..thanks for ur info.one or two weeks to go?emm..quite long for me..
letmebe123
post May 3 2011, 01:06 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

yea mathfreak..lets..=)
letmebe123
post May 4 2011, 08:24 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(kayceeho @ May 3 2011, 09:00 PM)
did my iv today...hopefully will succeed~
so how was ur iv..is everything ok??
letmebe123
post May 4 2011, 02:34 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(mathsfreak @ May 4 2011, 01:00 PM)
my interview was with a man ( he said all the maybank branches in terengganu is under him) and a lady... the lady was nice, but the man was very strict and manipulative... so i had a very pressures IV there.... and i was told by them that those who are successfully chosen will b undergoing training at bangi, and also in branches... and we will have to master all the departments works, where we will be rotated into departments... wad they clearly told me is, i cannot choose what department i want because i will be places in everything, and we will be trained to be all rounder....   thumbup.gif
seems like we got d same panel..and rite,dat man is very manipulative,a lot of provocation as well.
ic..all rounder,of course will be a tough work.but i loved to take dis challenge..=)

Added on May 4, 2011, 2:46 pm
QUOTE(vinni88 @ May 4 2011, 02:22 PM)
i was supposed to go for the interview on the 18th in legend hotel, i did my writing assesment etc in kl sentral dat week via Akar Insan and the staff there ask me to get ready for the interview, but i received this email last min on the 15th april

''Dear Candidate,

Sadly, we have to inform to you that Maybank has decided to postpone your interview to another date( to be confirmed later ) due to internal factor of Maybank. This is a last minute instruction from Maybank that we received at 4.30pm.

We will contact you again to inform the next date of interview by end of next week.

On behalf of Maybank, we apologize for the inconvenient caused. Please ignore all the invitation e-mail that was sent to you.

Regards,
Nazrin Norani
Country Manager - Talent Acquisition & Right Fit''

till now i have not received any email from them sad.gif i've called and was told that they will get back to me once they got the instruction  sad.gif  sad.gif and it has been 2 weeks and ive not received any news....does this mean that i wasnt shortlisted?if i wasnt then they shud have acted professionally n just let me know strait instead of keeping me hanging....any1 experiencing same situation as me?
didnt expect that there is candidate who faced this kind of problem.dun know whether dis is from Akar Insan internal problem or from Maybank itself.but whatever reason it is,they hv to act professionally..to be keep on hanging like this is very stressful..

why dun u call maybank..ask them if there is any other interview for this post.because,if they say they dun,we can know that akarinsan is just not acting professionally.

This post has been edited by letmebe123: May 4 2011, 02:46 PM
letmebe123
post May 4 2011, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

yea sham..if the process goes smoothly..lets meet up..at bangi of course..hehe.

the bottom line is we have the chances to be a branch manager or top management position..well,who knows..hehe.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0376sec    0.18    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:56 AM