views

EnPoiNte
post Sep 17 2011, 10:23 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(nicKit @ Sep 16 2011, 04:01 PM)
qarezma, i write here la coz sms not enuf space laugh.gif here's wat i think

u should get an electric breastpump if
1) u intend to give sanju no2 bottle... u can give sanju ebm too... u can feed them both at same time n spend some time wif sanju... i mean when u're SAHM...
2) u intend to increase ur supply... even SAHM wif DL u may wanna increase ur supply... so double pumping is a good way to trick ur brain that say "hello i need more milk"
3) u intend to pump of one side n latch on the other... seriously electric is soooooo much better than manual... trust me tongue.gif been there, done that... oh n this is the way to tell ur brain "hello i'm feeding twins"
4) in case got no 3 laugh.gif tongue.gif
well said there!

so far i have both manual and electric. but depends on your preference. I did let one of my friend my FS (freestyle) and she said not efficient in clearing the breast than the manual avent. for me, it's good but i think maybe it's slow, coz the suction got rhythm one and you cant increase the speed but only to the suction level.

now that i'm using FS, when I did try back my manual (harmony + avent - dont ask me why i bought 2 manual.. lol) , it was difficult for me since i'm already so used to electric. Some use 10 mins to clear both but for me, i need at least 20-25 mins per session....

as for increasing the millk quantity, i guess its yes for me as i used to pump 6 oz per session, and slowly increase.. til now sometimes can get 12oz per session wink.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0112sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:32 AM