Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Bali V3, Summary Info/Maps & etc on Pg 1

views

danusays
post May 20 2013, 09:37 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(RockStar05 @ May 17 2013, 12:36 PM)
Hi Danuusaputra,

350k is good price also. Do you have your own itinerary? can we have a look in to it? from that we can customize abit.

We are flying soon to bali smile.gif
Check your PM please rclxms.gif
danusays
post May 20 2013, 09:40 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(RockStar05 @ May 17 2013, 12:40 PM)
Would it be good to bring camera tripod as well?? need your advise.

Thank You.
it's ok bring camera and tripod, but some place put charge entry for camera.. but not expensive biggrin.gif
danusays
post May 20 2013, 09:52 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(wlyshen @ May 19 2013, 10:21 PM)
Hi, I am a newbie in terms of travelling and I'm learning how to plan for a family trip. I joined tour in the past but this time want to have something different.

Hmm, I did read out the posts here but there are not much info about choosing accomodations? I then contacted one of the drivers recommended here and he responded in few minutes in our first email so then I gave him my itinerary and asked him about his opinion on accomodation but at the end receive no news dy... sad.gif Hope anyone here can assist me out =)

My family and I going there this coming November 6D5N and we have only booked air flight tickets. For places to visit, I have done some study and already compiled my own itinerary. There are some questions:

1. Do I need book drivers first, or I can just pick up any drivers waiting outside hotel?
2. Do I need to select a few hotels if we are visiting north and south (i.e kuta and lovina) as it can be more convenient for travelling?
3. Are there any considerations when picking a hotel, besides price, service provided etc?

Thx =D
1. Yes you need book a driver first. b'cause, if you choose the driver waiting outside the hotel, they will put a high price and you will not be able to negotiate the price.
2.if you choose the tour to Lovina on the first day, you can book hotel in Lovina first. then depart to Lovina in the afternoon. or you can depart to Lovina at 2 am from the airport, and will arrive in Lovina at 5am. so you sleep in the car during the journey. (if you want to save on hotel costs)
3. consider also its location. If you want a place away from the crowds, better to choose hotels / villas in ubud. if you want a place that is close to the night clubs, kuta beach, better choose a place in the Kuta area. that's all rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

need info? just mail me thumbup.gif
danusays
post May 20 2013, 09:52 AM

0 posts

Hi, I am a newbie in terms of travelling and I'm learning how to plan for a family trip. I joined tour in the past but this time want to have something different.

Hmm, I did read out the posts here but there are not much info about choosing accomodations? I then contacted one of the drivers recommended here and he responded in few minutes in our first email so then I gave him my itinerary and asked him about his opinion on accomodation but at the end receive no news dy... sad.gif Hope anyone here can assist me out =)

My family and I going there this coming November 6D5N and we have only booked air flight tickets. For places to visit, I have done some study and already compiled my own itinerary. There are some questions:

1. Do I need book drivers first, or I can just pick up any drivers waiting outside hotel?
2. Do I need to select a few hotels if we are visiting north and south (i.e kuta and lovina) as it can be more convenient for travelling?
3. Are there any considerations when picking a hotel, besides price, service provided etc?

Thx =D
1. Yes you need book a driver first. b'cause, if you choose the driver waiting outside the hotel, they will put a high price and you will not be able to negotiate the price.
2.if you choose the tour to Lovina on the first day, you can book hotel in Lovina first. then depart to Lovina in the afternoon. or you can depart to Lovina at 2 am from the airport, and will arrive in Lovina at 5am. so you sleep in the car during the journey. (if you want to save on hotel costs)
3. consider also its location. If you want a place away from the crowds, better to choose hotels / villas in ubud. if you want a place that is close to the night clubs, kuta beach, better choose a place in the Kuta area. that's all rclxms.gif thumbup.gif

danusays
post May 20 2013, 09:53 AM

0 posts

Thx =D

danusays
post May 22 2013, 07:43 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(JtxCool @ May 22 2013, 06:07 PM)
hello,

I will be visiting BALI again for a 5D4N with tight budget of RM1000 for 2.
Can I seek advice if the plan below workable?

Day 1
Royal Mengwi Temple
Pura Ulun Danu Batur
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Tanah Lot
Dinner at Naughty Nuri's Warung

Day 2
Wanted to visit the place where can see dolphin. But I don't know where? and this area what i can do here de? Any Advice? Please....

Day 3
relax at Kuta area
massage

Day 4
Sudah Mau Balik.....

or Any sifu have better plan? can share share....
Hi there ! smile.gif
check your PM please biggrin.gif
danusays
post Jun 5 2013, 09:09 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(RockStar05 @ Jun 3 2013, 12:33 PM)
Last week was in bali. for 4 days. Managed to go most of the must visit places.

Danusaputera's guide was good. Met His brother Miko and Bowo (our Driver) Young and sporting person. Wherever you want to go. just tell him. he will bring you there. They did suggest on our agenda also. Enjoyed our trip to Bali.

Maybe will go there again. Still got places that we havent visit. Not enough time. And sunsets most of the time raining. cant see the beauty of the bali sunset.

Will try to upload some photos, if its nice tongue.gif
Thankyou for coming ! biggrin.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.16    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:04 AM