ASUS Malaysia Component and Hardware

views

lingloong
post Apr 1 2011, 01:08 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

Better settle and provide more support for the Sandy Bridge issue here like MSI

We are having conflict issue regarding the SWAP & REFUND term smile.gif

Maybe you can provide one-stop collection/swap/refund center @ your office or Royal Club like MSI did with some freebies as a compensation cool2.gif

lingloong
post Apr 6 2011, 04:17 AM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Apr 1 2011, 08:12 PM)
My Maximus IV Extreme B2 is sitting at distro Servex for 2 weeks already. Waiting for B3 swapping. Fingers crossed patiently. At first I thought it was 1 to 1 exchange, but it isn't. Luckily I got a spare mobo to play with.
TS it's better for you to liaise with your current distributor regarding the Sandy Bridge replacement issue smile.gif

I have 2 boards for P8P67 Pro lying @ SERVEX for more than 2 weeks, still they haven't issue replacement for me. In the end I have to fork out and take new stock to replace for customer

Your current distributor very "funny", when asking for SWAP they said no-stock, but when place order got stock whistling.gif

From my point of view, the "FLAW" for your ASUS Sandy Bridge replacement program is lack of support & commitment from BOTH of your distributor & collaboration between you guys "ASUS Msia" & your distributor

"Cakap tak serupa bikin" sweat.gif

In the end, we reseller/dealer suffer the most yawn.gif

lingloong
post Apr 8 2011, 01:40 AM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

Looks like there will be another week pass and my case still lied down un-settled

Highpoint promise to call back by this week after they get feedback from SERVEX, but seems it's an end-less wait doh.gif

Yo today is FRIDAY and weekend is coming cool2.gif Guess it's another empty promises and ASUS disappoint me once again rolleyes.gif

lingloong
post Apr 9 2011, 11:38 AM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Apr 9 2011, 08:01 AM)
well I do not blame CEX blindly for this but he and his staffs should at least help me checking out the items in the box beforehand.
the box also is old one so should take some serious checking before it goes to buyer.
I know he is a pretty nice guy and i m a regular customer with RM1k+ per deal in fact i bought stuffs from his sibling's shop since i was studying in JB.  nod.gif
anyway let's wait for Asus' response. I don't wanna loss a good friend just because of Asus' stupidity.  wink.gif
Firstly, I don't think Asus Royal Club deal with your case. As per inform by them, normal procedure Sandy Bridge replacement program goes back to distributor, your case is SERVEX

So I think you need to track this problem back to distributor first with assistance from your current dealer/reseller. And before sending out item, it's a good practice for seller to do quick check on the item especially for postage item

I'm not here to defend Asus Royal Club, but so far my RMA/Swap either Sandy Bridge or other products is within 1 week or 1 to 1 if they got stock.

As earlier post, I'm having problem with current distributor (SERVEX) which held my 2x P8P67 Pro for 3 weeks already doh.gif

If I know they could be this slow and inefficiency, I will send to Royal Club instead sweat.gif

The info provided is not transparent enough. Earlier I ask Royal Club if I can direct send to them for Sandy Bridge problem, they said have to go through distributor. Now you know how your distributor works, those slowpoke never care only concentrate doing sales vmad.gif

This post has been edited by lingloong: Apr 9 2011, 11:39 AM
lingloong
post Apr 12 2011, 01:03 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

sweat.gif

Another case "empty" box and unconvincing replacement doh.gif

ASUS Sandy Bridge replacement program is the worst among all brand in Msia now yawn.gif

gg.com

lingloong
post Apr 12 2011, 06:23 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(DarkNite @ Apr 12 2011, 06:16 PM)
So it is official that AssUs will only be giving refurbished whenever possible for this B3 problem?
So far my B3 replacement come with full accessories & new board + new box

Just their "speed" is very very slow.... Like snail yawn.gif

I don't have the patience for 3 weeks to do a SWAP! shocking.gif

This post has been edited by lingloong: Apr 12 2011, 06:23 PM
lingloong
post Apr 12 2011, 07:40 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(clawhammer @ Apr 12 2011, 06:25 PM)
Lingloong, is it Maximus 4? I believe those are normal p67 boards? smile.gif just to understand further.
So far I got swap almost all range of their P67/H67 models include M4F from both of their distributor smile.gif

But the 2x P8P67 Pro from SERVEX give me the most headache smile.gif

After that all go through ASUS directly

Good news I just got the replacement for the 2x P8P67 Pro 5min ago after I DIRECTLY give SERVEX's ASUS PM a call yesterday wink.gif

lingloong
post Apr 13 2011, 03:35 AM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(jokermerah @ Apr 13 2011, 01:04 AM)
just now my computer got asus p7h55m, and if i want to change it to Asus sabertooth do this changes will make my pc work faster (faster i mean is 2 times more faster compare to the p7h55-m).
im still newbie. please give me suggestion.
Upgrade motherboard won't get your PC faster dude....

Processor, RAM & SSD does brows.gif

lingloong
post Apr 18 2011, 06:43 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Lonely @ Apr 17 2011, 09:38 PM)
any1 successfully did refund at Czone? i kena shit again today liao~ say only can replacement !
Bro you have to put your shoes in seller side smile.gif

If do refund, no sale = untung RM 0 = Coz top chain party for this Sandy Bridge Replacement Program DON'T issue compensation to reseller (I'm referring to Intel & ASUS for your case)

You see why other two big player like Gigabyte & MSI don't have this refund policy? Coz it caused too many inconvenience & losses to reseller. They take care of their reseller & end-user, both party happy ending, good example is MSI even offer freebies to end-user

Of course this is not your fault, as ASUS them-self give this T&C, so end-user are eligible to claim/request

And they just simply point finger to reseller to do refund = which is not fair = u will see many reseller reluctant to do so = coz everybody think we should not bear this losses

This refund matter have been dragged for a long time edi here, I still remember it cause stiff some "tension" in this forum (me and my customer) which is not good

For me honestly I'm only willing to to swap or top-up/upgrade. no more no less. If any party wanna sue me, go ahead tongue.gif

If ASUS is really serious about settling this issue once and for all, maybe can set up temporary one stop center for end-user (swap, upgrade/downgrade or refund)

MSI is a good example smile.gif But they don't do refund icon_idea.gif

Reference: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1753571

This post has been edited by lingloong: Apr 18 2011, 06:45 PM
lingloong
post Apr 23 2011, 02:08 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(cybersans @ Apr 23 2011, 01:13 PM)
well done owikh. but some shops still hesitate to do that because of what they called as zero (0) UNTUNG!
3) If you want to do a sales return a.k.a. refund, this can be done on the spot with the dealer. However, the method of refund and transaction type solely depends on the dealer.

lingloong
post Apr 25 2011, 07:57 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(billytong @ Apr 24 2011, 06:46 PM)
I tot both MSI and gigabyte have refund options in the announcement back then? wasnt only Asus.

Don't think so cool2.gif

Your source? hmm.gif

Added on April 25, 2011, 8:00 pm
QUOTE(Mr.Lonely @ Apr 24 2011, 02:03 AM)
good to heard tat but i still get nothing ><
Since they are reluctant to do refund, why don't you just settle for a swap?

ETA 30 May is coming soon smile.gif

Later SWAP become RMA smile.gif

This post has been edited by lingloong: Apr 25 2011, 08:00 PM
lingloong
post Jun 19 2011, 03:18 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Jun 19 2011, 07:47 AM)
good news is that newegg has listed MIVE-Z is cheaper than the P67.

Z68 = $359.99
P67 = $ 364.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131760
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131700
But after "filter" by local distributor, the price will jack up tremendously sweat.gif And I wonder when is the Z68 ~ Maximus will reach our shore? Perhaps TS can give me the ETA? If it's confidential, please drop me a PM. Tried on BuildTech & Servex but both cannot provide exact ETA sweat.gif
lingloong
post Aug 19 2011, 02:07 AM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(Dennos @ Aug 16 2011, 10:42 AM)
this is the third week i wait for my mobo to be swapped for 1 to 1 exchange since it broke down on first trial.  doh.gif zzz  doh.gif
Where/which dealer you buy bro? so far my ASUS board RMA has been less than 2-3 weeks

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Aug 16 2011, 11:23 AM)
I feel ur pain  my ex block mate. Last time my R3E i even scolded my seller to chase up Asus RMA as it took about 2 months to return. Right after that i straight away sold my replacement mobo lol.

Hope Asus & distro will improve their RMA service. 1 or 2 weeks is still acceptable. 2 months is too ridiculous.
Sometime it's depend on the dealer/reseller too bro smile.gif They stack-up few pcs before send for RMA smile.gif Then put the blame on ASUS doh.gif

lingloong
post May 1 2012, 11:17 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(ASUSmy @ Apr 30 2012, 02:21 PM)
kopitiamtard, torino,
The card is expected to arrive this week. However, the price is still yet to be decided. But one thing for sure, it will be a promo pricing.
Still waiting for the stock allocation from both of your ASUS distributor on the GTX680 ...... sad.gif
lingloong
post May 4 2012, 11:26 PM

# Noob In Trading #
1,256 posts

QUOTE(ryder_78 @ May 3 2012, 10:01 AM)
I can't find the Xonar Essence STX soundcard on Asus Malaysia webpage. Do Asus sell this soundcard in authorised distributors/dealers stores?
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/864367

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0431sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:27 PM