Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Buying shoes from 6pm.com

donkeydoink
post Mar 29 2011, 06:21 PM, updated 13y ago

Casual
324 posts

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy some shoes from 6pm.com.

Any idea which service to use?

VShub, vpost asia, comgateway, or any suggestions?

Btw, will shoes be tax if its less than RM500?
chazychaz
post Mar 29 2011, 06:37 PM

On my way
672 posts

Do ur homework in services noticeboard..anyway..buying stuff from 6pm is cheap but probably rejected items from zappos..buy at ur own risk
Stuffi
post Mar 29 2011, 07:40 PM

Orchid Malevolence.
1,154 posts

I've seen many negative remarks of vshub given by customers at their facebook page. Becareful
soulquarianz
post Mar 29 2011, 11:50 PM

On my way
556 posts

bought 2 timberland abington from 6pm and use borderlinx coz that time got rebate USD30 for shipping.

btw the shoe i got is not a reject whatsover...its a brand new with no defect at all, the shoe and box all still wrapped like just taken from store room (never been open before)...probably trying to clear old stock...mine is timberland abington spring/summer 2010 model....

the only problem with 6pm is that they are slow in shipping out item and the item is shipped using USPS which is far worst that poslaju coz they dont even bother to scan the item in between transit...so mine takes about 3 days and suddenly arrived at my borderlinx address !

problem with borderlinx (they are slow in updating the suite aswell and since 6pm didnt send any invoice they overcharge me by estimating the shoe price and forcing me to pay the tax in advance. lucky i kept original invoice so they alter the price and walla i dont have to pay any single tax at all, so make sure u print screen or keep the invoice) is that they use volumetric instead of actual dead weight when shipping to malaysia...so without the rebate...shipping is expensive...around RM200 plus but with rebate i only pay less then 100. considering i order 2 shoe and 6pm use large box to send and borderlinx just reuse the box to send the item via DHL.

all process takes about 2 week from date of order till receiving the item in malaysia

p/s: be patient when buying from 6pm coz the price changing every alternate days / week. u need to monitor daily coz theres a cycle where a shoe price can be having discount up to 75% ! but next day jump up to another lesser discount probably 30% etc.
chazychaz
post Mar 30 2011, 10:48 AM

On my way
672 posts

Oh last time i bought polo shirt the tag got dented and wrapping not so nice compared to polo i bought from lacoste website..no hard paper inside to ensure polos maintain it's original condition so look like defect items..anyway i have no complain whatsoever because buying from 6pm is dirt cheap..maybe soulquarian got lucky or 6pm already improve their inventories..thanks for clarifying bro
Achik91
post Mar 27 2016, 05:13 AM

0 posts

Hye sorry ggu..nak tanya awk pernah beli dekat 6pm.com??? Macam mana cara payment yer??? Sy guna debit card declined..dorg mmg xterima pyment dri malYsia?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.74    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:38 PM