Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

DiGi 3G is really disappointing me, The coverage and speed is really poor

views

wwiifan1943
post Jun 26 2011, 01:16 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

This is really the right place for me to release my ANGER!!!!!!

DIGI...........SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for Digi Broadband last year October, couldn't use it at all,
made complaint 3 times at the digi centre, called their customer service, technical service, room service, whatever service you can named, even changed the modem, still didn't work.

March this year i finally cancelled the service, not without a big fight with Digi. They want me to settle the bill first but i argued why should i pay for the service which i DIDN'T use? By right Digi should compensate me for all the inconvenience they have caused me! I needed the internet service while i was on the road for business!!!! I ended up looking for places with free wifi, what a nightmare! Then i have to take time off from work to visit the Digi centre in Time Square, spent on a lot on parking as well. Wasted time and money!!!!!

I told them straight off I wouldn't pay, not because of the money, because of your fxxking lousy service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a long argument finally they cancelled my broadband service. Ok, here comes the climax, 2 weeks after cancellation, i received calls from Digi debt collector saying i owed them RM200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentleman, I am writing to consumer tribunal to complaint the hell out of Digi, and i will spend the rest of my life, whenever i am free or have the opportunity, to tell people about my extremely horrified experience with Digi. I will make use of all the social media available on planet Earth to tell the WORLD how poor a service and how unreasonable their people and policies are.

And Yes, I wanted to do the same thing, I want to cancel ALL my Digi lines (now having 4 post paid line registered) and switch to Celcom.

wwiifan1943
post Jun 26 2011, 01:57 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

DIGI...........SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I signed up for Digi Broadband last year October, couldn't use it at all, made complaint 3 times at the digi centre, called their customer service, technical service, room service, whatever service you can named, even changed the modem, still didn't work.
March this year i finally cancelled the service, not without a big fight with Digi. They want me to settle the bill first but i argued why should i pay for the service which i DIDN'T use? By right Digi should compensate me for all the inconvenience they have caused me! I needed the internet service while i was on the road for business!!!! I ended up looking for places with free wifi, what a nightmare! Then i have to take time off from work to visit the Digi centre in Time Square, spent on a lot on parking as well. Wasted time and money!!!!!
I told them straight off I wouldn't pay, not because of the money, because of your fxxking lousy service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a long argument finally they cancelled my broadband service. Ok, here comes the climax, 2 weeks after cancellation, i received calls from Digi debt collector saying i owed them RM200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and gentleman, I am writing to consumer tribunal to complaint the hell out of Digi, and i will spend the rest of my life, whenever i am free or have the opportunity, to tell people about my extremely horrified experience with Digi. I will make use of all the social media available on planet Earth to tell the WORLD how poor a service and how unreasonable their people and policies are.
And Yes, I wanted to do the same thing, I want to cancel ALL my Digi lines (now having 4 post paid line registered) and switch to Maxis.

wwiifan1943
post Jun 26 2011, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

I signed up for Digi Broadband last year October, couldn't use it at all, made complaint 3 times at the digi centre, called their customer service, technical service, room service, whatever service you can named, even changed the modem, still didn't work.
And Yes, I wanted to do the same thing, I want to cancel ALL my Digi lines (now having 4 post paid line registered) and switch to Celcom.

Added on June 26, 2011, 10:05 am
QUOTE(ciohbu @ Jun 26 2011, 01:59 AM)
so by spamming multiple post over multiple topic will help you ??  doh.gif  doh.gif

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...sult_type=posts
No, it will help you, and many other people choosing a tel co service provider. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by wwiifan1943: Jun 26 2011, 10:05 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:15 PM