Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

DiGi 3G is really disappointing me, The coverage and speed is really poor

views

KLlee
post Jun 27 2011, 10:20 AM

Enthusiast
845 posts

Would like to add more disappoinment with Digi:

RM68 for unlimited broadband every month.

When took up this plan did ask about the monthly RM50 commitment plan for phone calls. Was told yes we can have RM68(smart plan) + RM50 phone calls plan.

Only today was told NO I cannot have 2 package for one line because of the HTC phone plan. If I want to have the Smart plan and phone plan then I will have to have 2 numbers. One for Smart plan and the other for phone plan.

I was like ..... Seriously who will want 2 numbers with 2 different plans? If this the case then why use smart phone?

Best thing is I only realised this after one year when I look at my monthly bill. Lol. Seriously DIGI need to look into all this miscommunications. Why ask customer where do we purchase the phone and sign up the plan? Aren't all the shop under DIGI should be selling the said product to all customers?

I was really dissapointed with the CS too. When I said I wanted to post and complaint, he did mentioned pls do so.. I was like .... lolz

Any DIGI CS here? Would like to hear your comment and please enlighten us with all your do's and don'ts please.

KLlee
post Jul 4 2013, 09:22 PM

Enthusiast
845 posts

Anyone realised Digi just upgraded their network. Spoke to their CS and mentioned that some area in KL are LTE ready. Can ask for LTE ready sim card.

Also their 3G DL speed is now at 3mbps. Seems their call line are now more stable.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:03 PM