Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

P1 P14G broadband, Advices please

views

myandylai
post Jul 1 2011, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

QUOTE(mcbaren1011 @ Jul 1 2011, 04:16 PM)
i have some good reviews on P14G super broadband package. My friends said it is much more stable and fast now. Not alot of downtime compared to before. Has anybody tried it yet?
Just in case if you decided to try P1 services please remember that you must terminate your P1 before the cooling period if you feel that it's slow or not working in you area. I remember it should be 7 days.

I personally never try P1 and not going to in the future after I read LYN discussion on P1 and how lots of people having problem with billings, contract, service quality and etc. I do trust those people expressing their anger in those discussion and I also feel sorry about them to go thru such miserable event just because of signing up an Internet services. Need to complain to MCMC, appointing lawyer etc.

If I were you I would better play save and keep using Streamyx for a while until got unifi or any other service that going to be available in the future.

Thanks for reading and hope you're not going to became another anger P1 subscriber.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:20 PM