Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BANDAR RIMBAYU (CANAL CITY, SHAH ALAM), IJM & K-EURO

views

syniverse
post May 9 2012, 11:12 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

This is good. Able to link into Kota Kemuning is a positive sign. Anyone that has more info bout Canal City, pls share it. Type of properties ? Prices ? Access roads ? There's been a lot of speculation on this project and IJM had been very careful on leaking any info.

Generally I feel due to the expensive price tag and it's location which is quite a distance from KL city centre, it's not suitable for investment purpose. It's suitable for families looking for upgrades to landed properties and own stay in a young township which eventually grow over times.
syniverse
post May 22 2012, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(garyhew @ May 21 2012, 08:54 PM)
launching should be around aug or september. they gonna release a press conference on this renamed project "rimbayu" in the coming weeks.

Their double storey house namely "the chime" will be launching approximately 500+ units in few stages. price start from below myr 600k for 25 x 75. its not a G & G concept but they plan to fence it up upon completion subject to state council's approval. 1st phase soft launch will be in their temporary sales office in kota kemuning. They are building their sales gallery which located beside their signature community park in rimbayu.

According to the sales person from IJM, most likely they are not throwing DIBS into the package, maybe juz some rebate. IMHO, it will not attract alot of investors into the picture esp its a LH land + no DIBS. Kota kemuning is a better choice in term of a more matured township + FH. Rimbayu will definitely be facing alot of pressure on their 1st launching price. I dont think they should sell more than MYR 550k for the start.

Their residence area is separated quite far from the commercial areas. surrounding "The chime" will be a proposed school. Only one entrance entering the residential area. jog path will be surrounding the houses. Canal will only be build at the commercial area side, which will be much later. They need to be the residencial properties done first.
Thanks garyhew for the useful info. 25 x 75 is quite large land area. Are you sure bout this ?

syniverse
post May 23 2012, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(garyhew @ May 23 2012, 10:32 AM)
sry. buta ady. it shud b 22 x 75, not 25 x 75. typo typo million apologies
LOL, no worries. I was very surprised when i saw 25 x75 cos very seldom have this kind of dimension. 22 x75 is more reasonable.

Are phase1 consist of 2 storey or 2.5 storey double terrace houses ?

Added on May 23, 2012, 10:53 am
QUOTE(garyhew @ May 21 2012, 08:54 PM)
launching should be around aug or september. they gonna release a press conference on this renamed project "rimbayu" in the coming weeks.

Their double storey house namely "the chime" will be launching approximately 500+ units in few stages. price start from below myr 600k for 25 x 75. its not a G & G concept but they plan to fence it up upon completion subject to state council's approval. 1st phase soft launch will be in their temporary sales office in kota kemuning. They are building their sales gallery which located beside their signature community park in rimbayu.

According to the sales person from IJM, most likely they are not throwing DIBS into the package, maybe juz some rebate. IMHO, it will not attract alot of investors into the picture esp its a LH land + no DIBS. Kota kemuning is a better choice in term of a more matured township + FH. Rimbayu will definitely be facing alot of pressure on their 1st launching price. I dont think they should sell more than MYR 550k for the start.

Their residence area is separated quite far from the commercial areas. surrounding "The chime" will be a proposed school. Only one entrance entering the residential area. jog path will be surrounding the houses. Canal will only be build at the commercial area side, which will be much later. They need to be the residencial properties done first.
Hi garyhew,

Just curious. How come you know so much bout Canal City ? You know friends working for IJM Land on this project ?
U sure the launch is Aug/Sept instead of June/July ?

This post has been edited by syniverse: May 23 2012, 10:53 AM
syniverse
post May 24 2012, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(garyhew @ May 23 2012, 11:17 PM)
1st phase consist of 2 and 2.5 storey according to SA. after finish the chime then they might consider semi d and 3 storey.

well im juz sharing based on what i know. they actually have a sales office in kota kemuning but they are still renovating. u can actually call them up or knock on their glass door and they will let u in. that's wat i did and i paid couple times of visits and try to make frens wif the SA n gorek more infos. hahaha  whistling.gif

actually im following closely on tis project bcoz i intend to get a landed property around kota kemuning (parents like that place and we have been staying in shah alam for more than 20 yrs). i even drove to the site using those estate road from jln kebun to the under construction citylink warehouse beside elite highway. ahaha. thought can catch a glimpse on their show unit (underconstruction) but no luck with that.  brows.gif
I see. Really respect your commitment and effort in "digging" more info on this project. I also plan to make a purchase in Canal City provided the launch price is within my budget and the masterplan is ideal.
Pls share if you have more info. Thanks.
syniverse
post Sep 7 2012, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(JamesPond @ Sep 7 2012, 02:51 PM)
project is launch next year march.
Can I know How/Where did you get this info ?
My visit to the sales office last month, staff told me will be launched early Oct 2012.
syniverse
post Sep 10 2012, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(cws23 @ Sep 10 2012, 08:27 PM)
Also being told by sales person that all units with solar panel and rainwater harvesting ready
Was told by the sales person the same thing. Personally I feel both features are not practical. It's hard to adjust the temperature of the solar panel hot water to the optimum temperature. It's more convenient to use an instant water heater instead. As for the rainwater harvesting feature, unless the house is a Semi-D or bungalow with garden where the harvested water can be used to water the garden, I'm not sure what the harvested rainwater will do for a terrace house. It better if IJM just remove these fancy features to keep the price competitive or include more practical features like auto-gate point ready, built in home alarm system, ready air-con points to keep renovation minimal.

Added on September 10, 2012, 9:51 pm
QUOTE(jasonhor @ Sep 10 2012, 12:29 PM)
New launch of neighbor RIMBAYU, bandar saujana putra:

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file...44&sec=metrobiz
Not sure why so many ppl are so enthusiastic with Bandar Saujana Putra. I've visited BSP and also viewed the Rimbayu master plan at the KK sales office. Personally I hate BSP. It's a ghost township and LBS is not doing a good job in developing this BSP township. However, after viewing the Rimbayu master plan, it's inevitable that ghost town BSP folks will benefit from future Rimbayu development cos Rimbayu will have all sorts of amenities that BSP is lacking now.

So if you pay RM450K for BSP Royal Ivory Semi D a few month ago, you will reap rewards in coming 10 years as compared to folks that have to fork out RM570K (min) for a terrace when Rimbayu launch later.

Ah Jib Gor just launched ground-breaking ceremony for MAHSA university college construction today. Will this benefit Rimbayu ? Not at all in my opinion. Instead will cause more crowd/traffic jam at the hopeless Saujana Putra toll booth heading in/out to Elite.

This post has been edited by syniverse: Sep 10 2012, 09:51 PM
syniverse
post Sep 10 2012, 10:23 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(gatsby12 @ Sep 10 2012, 09:57 PM)
hi guys, actually where is this BR located, why some say near putra height, some say near Kemuning, then some say puchong , some kuala langat haha~!! actually how far in term of timing from kemuning? =)
Dont be lazy and read all the threads in this topic and you'll find your answer.

Added on September 10, 2012, 10:31 pm
QUOTE(KOHTT @ Sep 10 2012, 10:21 PM)
I visited ghost town few months back and the SA told that double storey cluster link semi-D houses price start from RM460K before discounts and now the prices is RM550K. They really need to thanks Bandar Rimbayu..!!!
Can I know which SA told you this ? SA from LBS ? Personally I will not consider BSP Royal Ivory cluster Semi D at RM550K. Better top up another RM20K and go for Rimbayu. but for those who purchased Royal Ivory at RM450K, I believe it's a good decision but will take some time before they feel the spillover effect of Rimbayu township.

I attended the Royal Ivory launching a few month ago. Quite attractive offers in terms of financial. 5% rebate and the 5% down payment can even be paid in 3 installments. But really can't commit myself living in ghost town BSP.

This post has been edited by syniverse: Sep 10 2012, 10:31 PM
syniverse
post Sep 10 2012, 11:07 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(cws23 @ Sep 10 2012, 10:51 PM)
IJM intend to achieve GBI for Rimbayu,so solar panel and rain wtr harvesting are important,or at least for the developer.imho,rain water harvesting is good,u can use the water for washing ur car etc. One day water can be expensive.

Rimbayu will take 5 to 10 yrs to mature into a township. i do hope IJM can build their reputation as a township developer through developing Rimbayu.
Yup. Theme for Rimbayu is green living and to qualify for GBI, they need to have those features. Just dont think it's practical. Washing car with rain water also not workable as rain water is so dirty and will leave water mark on your car body and glass. Very visible if your car is white color.

IJM has good reputation as township developer based on their track record of developing Seremban 2 township.
syniverse
post Sep 10 2012, 11:09 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(KOHTT @ Sep 10 2012, 11:06 PM)
Go to BSP and see it yourself.
rclxms.gif I think those who had visited BSP like me dont want to go there anymore unless necessary.

Added on September 10, 2012, 11:23 pm
QUOTE(cws23 @ Sep 10 2012, 11:08 PM)
Rimbayu phase 1 will offer 22x75 and 24x75,which is better as investment if budget is not an issue? One banker told me that 24x75 is better as it is not as common as 22x75 in the market. What do u guys think??
The banker justification is really lame.

Of course 24x75 will be a better choice. any additional built up space is welcome and preferred. But one needs to have strong holding power if choose to invest in Rimbayu. Rental wise will not pick up good yields for the first 5 years.

Unless you are super wealthy or purchasing properties from some COWGATE fund, investing in Rimbayu must be treated with caution.

This post has been edited by syniverse: Sep 10 2012, 11:23 PM
syniverse
post Sep 10 2012, 11:36 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(AMINT @ Sep 10 2012, 11:26 PM)
I am sorry but can you guys give some points why Bandar Rimbayu can be such a hit? I cant see the light, still but I wonder why it triggered so much enthusiasm among you guys. Please fill me in.

Didn't said Rimbayu will be a hit. It's still a huge empty piece of land there now.
Just that it 's a good option if you plan to purchase a new landed property on southern KV side (leasehold though).
Reputable and experience developer - IJM.

Pricing wise is NOT cheap but competitive pricing, I would say.
Location wise, it's far from central KL and no option to use KTM, LRT or MRT.

Will take 10-12 years to fully develop into a township.

Problem now is IJM keep delaying the launch. If they delay further, Kwasa Damansara might get launch ahead and steal all the demand.

syniverse
post Sep 10 2012, 11:48 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(AMINT @ Sep 10 2012, 11:43 PM)
If IJM is such a hit developer and people dont care about leasehold, why la "Laman Granview" in Puchong is not a hit? Same criteria here. IJM, leasehold. More plus points are nice on top of hill swimming pool and clubhouse and IJM la. Better location than Rimbayu some more.. But when you look at the sale, haiyooo. less than 40% sold.
Cos Laman Greenview selling price too expensive. Over RM1 mil mark. If Lama Greenview selling for RM550K, I believe all finish booked already.
syniverse
post Oct 5 2012, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(soraya.adam @ Oct 5 2012, 12:54 PM)
Phase 1 got 22 x 75 (580k) and 24 x 75 (650k)

LEASEDHOLD!

Booking is RM 10k by balloting.

Bumi discount 7%

Early bird rebate = 8-10k only

Got guard but no gate (after 1 year paid by community).

FREE Solar Panel & Rain Water System (what is this?)

The house also come with Optic Fiber (the developer give 1 year only then after that house owner must pay it's own).

Actually where is this house located?
And how to get here by which highway?

Launching is End of OCTOBER 2012!
You got so much info but you don't know the exact location of Bdr Rimbayu ?
Pls read all the posts in this thread and you'll get the answers.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0319sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:27 PM