Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Performance Parts [WTS] Myvi Conversion / Upgrade To Turbo Or 3SZ-VE, Convert To K3-VET | 3SZ | C.Ratio | 4WD

views

NaShRiCk
post Aug 23 2013, 05:14 AM

Getting Started
252 posts

QUOTE(Nexxus Xavior @ Apr 3 2013, 12:56 PM)
There are a lot need to be done on 3SZ-VE (T) not as simple as overhaul and fitted in the turbo. Unless you just want a basic boost then maybe yes.
Yet a lot owner dowan to expose themselves now days for gathering or to let other people know what they have. It just not safe anymore now days !
It is basically like showing SOME people what you have and in no time it is just stolen. This is not something u want to share or advertise anymore
The true is I have few friend of mine lost they car engine and electronic in just less than 8 minutes ! Yup in 10 minus !

So long story short, it happen at 11.xx pm before midnight. He just happen to park the car reverse in so the front bonnet face the gate, so and so it is easier to go out in the next day like everybody does. That night he hear that they are a loud diesel car stop in-front of his house or nearby as the sound is quite loud. After few second he taught of peeping to see what happen from his room at the 1 floor and to his surprise, the auto gate was wide open and there is a tow truck park reverse and saw few man.

He quickly grab his collection samurai sword (that what he say) and come downstairs start calling the police. He saw that there is 1 person already working at the engine compartment as he was trying to tight the chain from the tow truck to the engine. Another one was inside the car assuming tearing up the electronics. There is a third person on the watch and helping the guy inside the car.

He shouted "Tolong ! Help ! Pencuri ! ETC" but there is no one there to help him, even the neighbors didn't seem to wake up or help as no light was lite-up. The robber saw him with his sword but seems to ignore him and continue to work on. He was trying to open the door but to his surprise that there are a new pad lock, locking his front door as he can only continue to made called and shout crazily.

He now can only watch the whole process which last about 6-8 minutes. The police came in about 15 minutes later and yet asked a lot of stupid question and another 15 minutes later only come in few police with a big steel cutter and clam open the padlock. He wanted to inspect his lost and was stop saying they need to dust for fingerprint and bla bla bla. Neighbors was question and say they saw hammer and stuff and worried of their own safety

To his surprise they do tear open all his meter and gear and even the hidden one. Mean the robber know exactly what he have and where they are located. He have all his electronic and car fix in different workshop and some during his free time on the weekend. The robber can know to the extend which mean it can happen during car inspection before the race or during the roadshow or gathering where everyone pop up their hoot and share the information.

Where to best location to fix it in, how to fix in, how to cover from eye viewer, where to get it, how mine compare to yours and stuff. He sold the left over for 8k ! As 5k goes to the rim and the rest as scrap. Just like that he lost more than 100k at least.
Another one was caught in the cctv where he left the car at the car park where he work. It just less than 5 minutes bye bye car ! The robber know which car to target as two of them walk straight to the car without looking at the rest of the car park there. it is not random pick ! it is preaim !
People nowdays are crazy. I have pm you my enquiry. Do.hope ur reply. Tq

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:51 PM