Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

dr ranjit's medication. for the face, pimple problem

views

TSBlowYOurMInd
post Apr 10 2011, 11:42 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

owh alright guys , thanks for the advice . will be visiting ranjit again this tuesday smile.gif will update you guys
@ sfwong1. wow your roaccutane program is really long . i thhought it was only for 4-5 months? you must have had quite a severe acne.

Added on April 13, 2011, 3:09 pmi started roaccutane 10mg pills. is it enough for me ? : ( im a 6'2 feet and weighing around 75kg. i feel like i need more =( and the pills were quite expensive. 230rm including the pill and the night cream.

This post has been edited by BlowYOurMInd: Apr 13 2011, 03:09 PM
-Y@N-
post Sep 21 2012, 02:54 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(BlowYOurMInd @ Apr 10 2011, 11:42 PM)
owh alright guys , thanks for the advice . will be visiting ranjit again this tuesday smile.gif will update you guys
@ sfwong1. wow your roaccutane program is really long . i thhought it was only for 4-5 months? you must have had quite a severe acne.

Added on April 13, 2011, 3:09 pmi started roaccutane 10mg pills. is it enough for me ? : ( im a 6'2 feet and weighing around 75kg. i feel like i need more =( and the pills were quite expensive. 230rm including the pill and  the night cream.
Hi,do u now still taking the medicine and how is the result now? As i am plan to visit Dr Ranjit next month.
ddevil
post Jul 31 2016, 09:49 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

the roaccutane/accutane/isotretinoin pills are way overpriced in Malaysia...i stumbled upon buying in Thailand is much cheaper
Im talking about the RM6 pill (dont know the current price now though), pink in colour
I bought in Thailand, 30pills for 400baht (which is about RM1.50 per pill), the pill is EXACTLY the same. If it is prescribed in Malaysia (I bought in Dr Ko clinic), they always sell to me in tiny bottles (which explains why, because they dont want u to know the source of the medicine), but if u buy in Thailand the pills come in original box with every pill sealed in aluminium film (like the normal Panadol bars)
The name of the medicine is called Acnotin 10, Isotretinoin USP 10mg, consider to drop by any Beauty clinic in Bangkok or anywhere in Thailand & ask for it, the medicine is over-the-counter & no need for doctor consultation, the Expiry date is about 2 years from the manufactured date
MoneyChaser
post Aug 17 2016, 11:55 AM

Casual
369 posts

QUOTE(ddevil @ Jul 31 2016, 09:49 PM)
the roaccutane/accutane/isotretinoin pills are way overpriced in Malaysia...i stumbled upon buying in Thailand is much cheaper
Im talking about the RM6 pill (dont know the current price now though), pink in colour
I bought in Thailand, 30pills for 400baht (which is about RM1.50 per pill), the pill is EXACTLY the same. If it is prescribed in Malaysia (I bought in Dr Ko clinic), they always sell to me in tiny bottles (which explains why, because they dont want u to know the source of the medicine), but if u buy in Thailand the pills come in original box with every pill sealed in aluminium film (like the normal Panadol bars)
The name of the medicine is called Acnotin 10, Isotretinoin USP 10mg, consider to drop by any Beauty clinic in Bangkok or anywhere in Thailand & ask for it, the medicine is over-the-counter & no need for doctor consultation, the Expiry date is about 2 years from the manufactured date
Izzit made from Roche ?
Blackops981
post Aug 17 2016, 04:06 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

please get a lft done before starting isotrerinoin

nvm

This post has been edited by Blackops981: Aug 17 2016, 04:08 PM
heavensea
post Aug 29 2016, 04:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

accutane is ur last resort, some side effect though.

heavensea
post Sep 20 2016, 03:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,616 posts

Accutane is expensive...
How's your conditions now? Any better?

Ts shd jaga his face, acne might leave bad scars on face like my case.. (make u looks older)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:37 PM