Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Millennia City@Puchong

views

flipacoin2k
post Jul 16 2011, 01:17 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(awe_donde @ Jul 15 2011, 09:25 PM)
100% agree....  thumbup.gif

LRT ( Completed Date : 2014 )                -----> 500m walking distance
M-Square ( Completed Date : 2013/2014 ) -----> 100m walking distance

Hopefully...by 2013/2014...i can sell my Vista Millenium & Vistaria at double price....  rclxm9.gif
Remember Kota Damansara and Sungai Chua used to be a kampung area like this, when development kicks in the surrounding areas will bloom, residents will eventually be 'cleansed'.

If they manage to pull off designing a great shopping mall in M-Square with a solid anchor tenant i.e. Jusco, Parkson, Metrojaya, this would be a selling point for them.

I stayed in Puchong for almost 10 years, I see a trend now - residents flooding in, traffics are bad now, puchong residents no longer want to travel far to PJ, Damansara or elsewhere to shop, people tend to stay within the town during the weekend, hence IOI mall become a primary choice for groceries shopping. IOI mall turning from nothing to something again, the shops got revived, even it is a pretty old and small mall, the new wing was small and not appealing.

Puchong lacks a 1st class shopping mall. The Wharf and M-Square becomes the best bets - if the devs can pull these off and turn them into first class malls, this area will be a hotspot for puchong residents. That is again if they don't F it up.

A plan I draw for X2 thread: http://postimage.org/image/vw59bdok/

If got money and looking for long term investment, this area is pretty ideal. If got "MORE" money, invest in high-end hotspots like Sunway V and Icon City. Or else, to me a mixture of portfolio is good.
flipacoin2k
post Oct 4 2011, 10:55 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

I passby the construction site everyday, and there is still NO construction going on. The initial mentioned start date in their PR statement is August 2011, till now the site is totally empty, no piling no anything. Bolton's Wharf on the opposite end is already doing piling and underground carparks are spotted in construction. Starting to get fishy and suspicious if this Millennia project delivery is trustable/reliable.
flipacoin2k
post Oct 4 2011, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

ou I see, that's a good to know, thanks. I will keep an eye on that for sure smile.gif
flipacoin2k
post Dec 20 2011, 05:10 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(jes_leong @ Nov 11 2011, 01:24 AM)
how is the progress of construction over there? is it still the same? Aware of the strata title issues going on with Vista.. how is the security and management office now? is it getting better than last time?
iceman5432 said piling will start on Oct. 2 months passed by, still no progress at the site. empty, no piling, no construction material brought in, no anything. totally empty site. hmm, any explanation to this?

This post has been edited by flipacoin2k: Dec 20 2011, 05:11 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:02 AM