31 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Millennia City@Puchong

views

raymondwaihf
post Jul 9 2011, 12:36 AM

Group: Newbie

Hei Guys, I'm 1 of the Sales Agent there ! Doesn't want to comment anything about this project. but if allow by everyone, i can update ur about the selling status !

iceman5432
post Jul 9 2011, 06:34 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(raymondwaihf @ Jul 9 2011, 12:36 AM)
Hei Guys, I'm 1 of the Sales Agent there ! Doesn't want to comment anything about this project. but if allow by everyone, i can update ur about the selling status !
Pls update us on the response, any price increase & freebies still got?
Riot666
post Jul 10 2011, 09:54 PM

Been living in Desa Millenia since it opened its door. I'm not sure how the developers are gonna pull this off without easier access roads and the already plummeting value of this area.

First I would say, the nigga's gotta go, or else this would be a white elephant project and then the nigga's gonna make it their ghetto.

Cheers.
macho dog
post Jul 10 2011, 10:41 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Visited the sale gallery, am not convinced at all how the retail space command RM 1800 psf.

Tourist attraction, M Sq shopping mall and the over used Hilton factor?

May I ask why would tourists want to come here in the 1st place? To enjoy the hotel?

How MSQ going to attract locals when there r ioi mall, ioi blvd, setia walk, sunway pyramid at much better location?

Adding a direct ramp fr ldp to Puchong Utama/Maju Jaya wun do a miracle.

One thing for sure it will make lot more bunch happy tenants fr the 'african village' like what riot666 described.

The 6% grr for 6 yrs may sound attractive but what is ur exit strategy? Who's ur gonna buy or rent fr you after the grr lapsed considering the highly inflated entry price?

Does'nt make sense to me. Maybe it is just me.

This post has been edited by macho dog: Jul 11 2011, 09:59 AM
1ullaby
post Jul 10 2011, 10:44 PM

What The ...

QUOTE(macho dog @ Jul 10 2011, 10:41 PM)
Visited the sale gallery, am not convinced at all how the retail space command RM 1800 psf.

Tourist attraction, M Sq shopping mall and the overused Hilton factor?

May I ask why the tourist want to come here in the 1st place? To enjoy the hotel?

How MSQ going to attract locals when there r ioi mall, ioi blvd, setia walk, sunway pyramid at much better location?

Adding a direct ramp fr ldp  to Puchong Utama wun do a miracle.

One thing for sure a it will make lot more happy tenants fr the african village like what riot666 described.

The 6% grr for 6 yrs may sound attractive but what is ur exit strategy? Who's gonna buy or rent fr you after the grr lapsed considering the highly inflated entr price?

Does'nt make sense to me. Maybe it is just me.
I am hoping someone could enlighten me too, what does the developer / Hilton / investors see in this? hmm.gif

cutealex
post Jul 10 2011, 10:49 PM

Buy Lands,Properties& Precious Metals..

They giv me a vcd on tis...sd n tell me this wil be 2nd megaproject after Setiawalk...and sd this Millenia now left rm700k++ unit lefts...
macho dog
post Jul 10 2011, 10:55 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(1ullaby @ Jul 10 2011, 10:44 PM)
I am hoping someone could enlighten me too, what does the developer / Hilton / investors see in this?  hmm.gif
-------------------------

For comparison sake, the newly completed setia walk sub-sale now for abt RM 1600 psf and Summit USJ at 600 psf

Setia walk already got confimed high quality anchor tenants.

Summit a bit run down at the moment but can the millenia puchong be better in terms of location?

How to justify rm 1800 psf? Riding on HOPE and the 6% GRR?

This post has been edited by macho dog: Aug 11 2011, 07:19 PM
1ullaby
post Jul 10 2011, 11:07 PM

What The ...

QUOTE(macho dog @ Jul 10 2011, 10:55 PM)
-------------------------

For comparison sake, the newly completed setia walk sub-sale now for abt RM 1600 psf and Summit USJ at 600 psf

Setia walk already got confimed high quality anchor  tenants.

Summit a bit run down at the moment but the can the millenia puchong location be better than it?

How to justify rm 1800 psf? Basing on HOPE and the GRR?
Yeap. And the only one nice feature that I can think of is the lake. But even that isnt pictureque enough. We've got HTC, run down condos and factory views around the lake. With the access being subpar and with no highway frontage for retails, and with the surrounding looks tough to be further developed into a notch higher end to support better quality retailers, and at this price ... I dont know man ....

Added on July 10, 2011, 11:17 pm
QUOTE(cutealex @ Jul 10 2011, 10:49 PM)
They giv me a vcd on tis...sd n tell me this wil be 2nd megaproject after Setiawalk...and sd this Millenia now left rm700k++ unit lefts...
Developer seems confident judging by the gdv.. easily dwarf the Wharf .. lots of retail components.

This post has been edited by 1ullaby: Jul 10 2011, 11:22 PM
escargo75
post Jul 11 2011, 09:49 AM

On my way

If you ALL know why then you ALL be rich la. There must be something that the developers are not revealing it just yet, so by the time you ALL know it is too late! rclxms.gif Remember the Sunway story when it started to develop, all think that this is suicide project and nobody want to buy an ex-mining land for investment but now what happen to Sunway location??? Filthy rich!!
1ullaby
post Jul 11 2011, 10:20 AM

What The ...

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Jul 11 2011, 09:49 AM)
If you ALL know why then you ALL be rich la. There must be something that the developers are not revealing it just yet, so by the time you ALL know it is too late!  rclxms.gif Remember the Sunway story when it started to develop, all think that this is suicide project and nobody want to buy an ex-mining land for investment but now what happen to Sunway location??? Filthy rich!!
Do you also know something?

dcwhz83
post Jul 11 2011, 10:38 AM

Getting Started

the only plus point i can see is that the catchment is big... with the ever growing Puchong from Puchong Jaya, Kinrara, up till Saujana Putra, D'island, Putra Prima, Puchong Perdana and spillover from Seri Kembangan, Cyberjaya, Putra Heights, USJ... the only respectable mall in the area is Setia Walk and half of IOI Mall... if anyone can pull off another mall with unique mix of retails/beverage/shopping experience either in Puchong or Bukit Jalil, it will be a success... imo, there is still hope if it completes before Jalil City... Setia Walk imo cannot accomodate all the people's current needs and definitely will be spillover...

but the surrounding environment is another thing.......

This post has been edited by dcwhz83: Jul 11 2011, 10:39 AM
escargo75
post Jul 11 2011, 11:07 AM

On my way

What I can see is this area got one big pool!! Ex-mining pool. You got Hilton hotel, Millenia city, the Wharf coming up. You got an LRT station coming up. You got a highway joining the Putra Height coming up.

Don't you see the similarity when the developers start to develop the Bandar Sunway and The Mines?? When the announcement come up, there will be yet another Theme park then all these puzzles start to make sense but again it is too late for those we are still thinking and doubting. I have not yet own a property there but if I have the money, this is defintely a place to invest on.

This is just my 2 cents and it can be wrong you figure it out...
awe_donde
post Jul 15 2011, 09:25 PM

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Jul 11 2011, 11:07 AM)
What I can see is this area got one big pool!! Ex-mining pool. You got Hilton hotel, Millenia city, the Wharf coming up. You got an LRT station coming up. You got a highway joining the Putra Height coming up.

Don't you see the similarity when the developers start to develop the Bandar Sunway and The Mines?? When the announcement come up, there will be yet another Theme park then all these puzzles start to make sense but again it is too late for those we are still thinking and doubting. I have not yet own a property there but if I have the money, this is defintely a place to invest on.

This is just my 2 cents and it can be wrong you figure it out...
100% agree.... thumbup.gif

LRT ( Completed Date : 2014 ) -----> 500m walking distance
M-Square ( Completed Date : 2013/2014 ) -----> 100m walking distance

Hopefully...by 2013/2014...i can sell my Vista Millenium & Vistaria at double price.... rclxm9.gif

flipacoin2k
post Jul 16 2011, 01:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(awe_donde @ Jul 15 2011, 09:25 PM)
100% agree....  thumbup.gif

LRT ( Completed Date : 2014 )                -----> 500m walking distance
M-Square ( Completed Date : 2013/2014 ) -----> 100m walking distance

Hopefully...by 2013/2014...i can sell my Vista Millenium & Vistaria at double price....  rclxm9.gif
Remember Kota Damansara and Sungai Chua used to be a kampung area like this, when development kicks in the surrounding areas will bloom, residents will eventually be 'cleansed'.

If they manage to pull off designing a great shopping mall in M-Square with a solid anchor tenant i.e. Jusco, Parkson, Metrojaya, this would be a selling point for them.

I stayed in Puchong for almost 10 years, I see a trend now - residents flooding in, traffics are bad now, puchong residents no longer want to travel far to PJ, Damansara or elsewhere to shop, people tend to stay within the town during the weekend, hence IOI mall become a primary choice for groceries shopping. IOI mall turning from nothing to something again, the shops got revived, even it is a pretty old and small mall, the new wing was small and not appealing.

Puchong lacks a 1st class shopping mall. The Wharf and M-Square becomes the best bets - if the devs can pull these off and turn them into first class malls, this area will be a hotspot for puchong residents. That is again if they don't F it up.

A plan I draw for X2 thread: http://postimage.org/image/vw59bdok/

If got money and looking for long term investment, this area is pretty ideal. If got "MORE" money, invest in high-end hotspots like Sunway V and Icon City. Or else, to me a mixture of portfolio is good.
eyehategoat
post Jul 16 2011, 01:30 AM

QUOTE(mikicun @ Mar 17 2011, 01:24 PM)
but currently too many nigga staying there in desa millenia...
thats y i sold my apartment there... cheap @rm120k...
lol...
there's really a lot of nigga in puchong.i've plan to buy a house at suria kinrara but then get cancel the viewing appoinment when seeing a lot of buffalos around.worried of their uncivilized behaviour tongue.gif

anyway,im still looking for a house to buy with the budget around rm150k.any suggestion much appreciated notworthy.gif
hornbill_78
post Jul 16 2011, 10:58 AM

Regular

Hi, are you interest Vista Lavender?

Added on July 16, 2011, 11:06 amDo your feel Puchong new development is over supply?

This post has been edited by hornbill_78: Jul 16 2011, 11:06 AM
1ullaby
post Jul 16 2011, 11:17 AM

What The ...

QUOTE(hornbill_78 @ Jul 16 2011, 10:58 AM)

Added on July 16, 2011, 11:06 amDo your feel Puchong new development is over supply?
Puchong is so big. So far which area do you feel is oversupply? Seems well spread out to me.
eyehategoat
post Jul 16 2011, 11:31 AM

QUOTE(hornbill_78 @ Jul 16 2011, 10:58 AM)

it juz opposit of suria isnt it?it could'nt be no-nigga compound. hmm.gif

anyway i gotta go there and check those area again before set up any viewing appnmt.

hornbill_78
post Jul 16 2011, 12:13 PM

Regular

Yes, in term of size and security concern vista Lavender is much better compare to Suria.
eyehategoat
post Jul 16 2011, 12:20 PM

thanx for ur info buddy..i gotta check it out! laugh.gif

31 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1094sec    3.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th May 2019 - 10:59 PM