Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Honest Plumber, Recommendations of good vendors Renovations

views

miura akari
post Aug 31 2015, 07:09 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(yoonlim @ Apr 2 2015, 03:19 PM)
He is from Ampang. Need to negotiate with him on that.

Thanks
Does anybody have Ah Lek's new no? Tried calling the no. given (016-3781588), d guy who answered said wrong no.
Or any other plumber to recommend? thanks.
giggs_509
post Apr 1 2016, 09:50 AM

Regular
1,409 posts

Any plumber to recommend? I'm in puchong area
Eyes__Only
post Apr 3 2016, 03:43 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(miura akari @ Aug 31 2015, 07:09 PM)
Does anybody have Ah Lek's new no? Tried calling the no. given (016-3781588), d guy who answered said wrong no.
Or any other plumber to recommend? thanks.
Used Ah Lek for some small plumbing work. Called him few times, indeed the 016 number cross a few times to non Chinese and then a few times also him.

He is a responsible enough plumber that helped you solved the problem. It is recommended to use him. Dont talked much but do work jz to solve problem. I rate him 8/10.

Edit: He stayed Ampang area. And he is an odd job guy. Better call him when u need him. Call him in advance he may not know his schedule dependent on the size of your work.

This post has been edited by Eyes__Only: Apr 3 2016, 03:45 PM
kmakma
post May 19 2016, 12:36 PM

12 posts

Whats the updated number. The given number 016-3781588 says that it is wrong number.

Thanks
coolstore
post Jun 26 2016, 11:14 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

is him ah lek still available? any one deal with him recently?
krizalis
post Sep 10 2016, 09:04 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(coolstore @ Jun 26 2016, 11:14 PM)
is him ah lek still available? any one deal with him recently?
Yes i just called like 30 mins ago.. he still using the same number.. my pump spoil and keep pumping for no reason eventhough no one using water in the toilet and because of that its pumping water from the tangki above the house now leaking all over my 2nd floor zzz.. he is very nice person.. willing to come from Ampang..
coolstore
post Sep 10 2016, 12:55 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

QUOTE(krizalis @ Sep 10 2016, 09:04 AM)
Yes i just called like 30 mins ago.. he still using the same number.. my pump spoil and keep pumping for no reason eventhough no one using water in the toilet and because of that its pumping water from the tangki above the house now leaking all over my 2nd floor zzz.. he is very nice person.. willing to come from Ampang..
can tell me the number?
stevew
post Feb 12 2018, 09:55 PM

11 posts

decided to deal with this "ah lek" since so much good review about him in the forum but it was a BIG REGRET!! i dare to say this man is very impatient and irresponsible person. good luck in looking for him if anything happen to his plumbing work. he may not answer your call till end of the world if he feels like it.
Quang1819
post Feb 11 2019, 08:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(krizalis @ Sep 10 2016, 09:04 AM)
So how was the service? Is he really that good as claimed by other forumers?
Quang1819
post Feb 11 2019, 08:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

QUOTE(yoonlim @ Oct 28 2014, 12:23 PM)
Please try again. I have just deal with him today. Recommended to all.
Your piping issue is solved by him?

My house pump and piping got problem, unable to pump up the water. Now searching for reliable plumber after kena cheated by those pariah plumber
Quang1819
post Mar 17 2019, 10:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,603 posts

Number is still working. Called him and he came for inspection.

Quoted twice as much as other plumbers lol
Bjorn1688
post Mar 17 2019, 05:04 PM

Regular
1,924 posts

Good plumbers? Are you willing to pay good money?

If you want cheap then it ain't gonna happen, probably Bangla or Indon ones are your best bet these days.
ahpaul82
post Jun 30 2019, 07:20 PM

.:保罗:.
3,744 posts

QUOTE(Joseph Han @ Jun 24 2019, 11:21 AM)
blink.gif I know right, it's been an experience to me as well! Previously I was always asking a plumber who had always repair my parents house, but I can definitely said that their work is too lousy lol! For example, I can see the plumber guy more than 8 -10 times in 6 month. Furthermore, i still remember my parent house pipe was leaking and we ask for emergency repair, they always delay us and said will do when they free.  doh.gif Therefore, when I was facing some of the piping issues at my own apartment, I Wouldn't call the guy again! However, since I'm living by myself in KL area, I did do some research for the plumbing services online. Last week, I just call to the company that I search online which is call LocalService I believe, then they arrange a plumber to fix my clogged pipe and installation by 6pm on that day! I would say that was fast and their schedule arrangement is reasonable!  bruce.gif Compare with my previous plumber that my parent used to know hmm.gif The company LocalService arrange a Chinese and a Malay plumber to fix my issues! I personally think their service is quite good, so you ask for recommendation, I will say you can try to call them for enquiries. When I have a chat with them at that day, they even told me that their company provide other services as well, like air-cond, handyman, electrician or locksmith I think. It's just too much talking at that day, I maybe forgot sweat.gif Just feel like these LocalService is much more better than the guy who have fix my parent house plumbing issues for at leat 7-8 years, but still very difficult to need them in urgent and the charges is not reasonable too, somehow my dad still willing to pay for that doh.gif  doh.gif rclxub.gif , as saying, older generation prefer their old-school way! Haha! They just used to deal with that guy, then they will never change! Try to call them or maybe you can just like me, check their website I think, if you guys need it, can have a browse see whether any service you need. I think their charges us reasonable and it might suitable for what you need, like cheaper price! Here with attach for what I search last time and click in the link if you want to contact them: LocalService. Hope my reply will help you on that!
try my luck to contact the guy you mentioned here via whatsapp,

and get my broken washing machine water tap replaced within two hours!

two thumb up for the guy !

Attached Image Attached Image
VeeJay
post Jun 30 2019, 07:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,763 posts

QUOTE(ahpaul82 @ Jun 30 2019, 07:20 PM)
try my luck to contact the guy you mentioned here via whatsapp,

and get my broken washing machine water tap replaced within two hours!

two thumb up for the guy !
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thats was a swift response!, how much was the charges?
ahpaul82
post Jun 30 2019, 07:34 PM

.:保罗:.
3,744 posts

QUOTE(VeeJay @ Jun 30 2019, 07:30 PM)
Thats was a swift response!, how much was the charges?
i would said quite reasonable price, as consider of the speedy response/action and weekend basis.

genex5
post Jun 10 2020, 05:12 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

You can contact this guy Mr Wong 012 9133 651 nice uncle.

he services within Klang valley, Selangor and all the way to Puchong.. nice guy biggrin.gif

he charges very fairly and will come over to give you an assessment of your damages before you agree to anything.
been using his for years, family plumber

he recently got his own website a well. more info here https://mrplumbingroofing.com/

QUOTE(dwl1 @ Mar 16 2011, 11:45 AM)
hmm.gif
Hey there, anybody knows any good and honest plumbers around Klang Valley?

I just moved in to a 2nd hand apartment, and found that the piping in one of the toilets are not very good. Pressure is low and the valve under the sink doesn't seem to do anything...and it's also leaking when you turn it.  rclxub.gif

Problem is I've spent quite a bit in the apt, now budget very limited.  icon_question.gif
Any idea where to find a helpful, honest plumber?

I'm in Puchong.

Thanks...
genex5
post Jun 10 2020, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
59 posts

You can contact this guy Mr Wong 012 9133 651 nice uncle.

he services within Puchong.. nice guy

thumbsup.gif

QUOTE(giggs_509 @ Apr 1 2016, 09:50 AM)
Any plumber to recommend? I'm in puchong area
This post has been edited by genex5: Jun 10 2020, 05:20 PM
IrisYe
post Aug 12 2020, 11:37 AM

1 posts

Recently i have a water leaking problem and toilet stuck. I went to google and managed to get a plumber. They are professional with reasonable pricing. As they've provide a solution where i do not need to change the whole system. They are contactable at CK Plumbler Services
Acoen
post Sep 28 2020, 10:01 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

What is the estimated cost to change :
- plastic piping under the basin (got leaking)
- shower tap on the wall
- basin tap

Last two bcos the tap loose oledi
JayCkat
post Mar 17 2021, 08:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,535 posts

Mr Leong.
+60192169021

His service area includes USJ.

He did charge RM60 to come and make an assessment.

Not the cheapest but his work to re-pipe my parents house from water meter to kitchen and water tank using polypipe and buteline fittings was done well. Completed within 1 day (started at 930am and ended by 425pm with a 1 hr lunch break). Cost RM2200.

We have all the piping exposed. So checking for leaks is now very easy.

Once the water was turned back on, I personally inspected every fitting he and his worker made from the meter to the kitchen and up to in the water tank, and found only one leaking fitting that was quickly re-clamped and the leak solved.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:57 PM