Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Duta Villa, Hilltop Homes @ Setia Alam

views

Jiulaiyau
post May 9 2011, 10:34 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(henryhing @ May 9 2011, 09:22 PM)
dont think this is the first superlink there with G&G. Check out www.anjungsari.com.my
Haha if semi-d cannot imagine how much need to pay? So i think developer change it to superlink. But that price and so far from KL. Really mad man.

Also finally they have landed strata but how about those earlier......next time the road belongs to government....whoa like that die lor.

Looking at it nowadays G&G must be strata title already otherwise some pay some dont pay the fees. So with strata title there is a law governing it so better i think.

Some more at this kind of price range sure will pay if not no face lahhh buy Rm1.6mil superlink nvr pay fees no class lah.

Jiulaiyau
post May 10 2011, 09:16 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 10 2011, 12:06 PM)
market segmentation. SA already got all types of SMDs, so they are catering for diff segment of society.

I dun understand your second para...."next time"? all road systems are belonging to the state now, except duta villas.
What i mean is those not landed strata technically speaking is not legal G&G coz the road and common area belongs to government.

But for this strata the common area and roads have title so is private in long run better. Otherwise problem like Tropicana & Country Heights.....so messy now becoz the surrounding have development then u need to allowed access

how to G&G when people drive in and out becoz is public road. Anyone pay r/tax can use so have no rights to denied access. Also what will happen to those common area like park and garden who will maintain next time this developer finish selling it? RA also very loose becoz is not compulsory to join. (Sigh!!) Like my place setup RA but only 60% join the balance 40% dont want to pay how???

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:56 AM