Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Duta Villa, Hilltop Homes @ Setia Alam

views

TSscongi
post Mar 15 2011, 09:40 PM, updated 14y ago

Getting Started
254 posts

How do you all think about this project?

Project Name : Duta Villa
Type : 3 Storey SuperLink House
Concept : Gated, Guarded, Clubhouse(exclusive for the resident only), Hilltop, Strata Title(first type of this in setia alam)
Land Size : 26 x 82
BU : 4500-4900 sq ft
Price : RM1.6mil onward
Monthly maintenance : RM500

They will launch on this saturday on balloting. To entitle for balloting, must pay RM50K deposit first.

This post has been edited by scongi: Mar 15 2011, 09:42 PM
cutealex
post Mar 15 2011, 09:45 PM

Buy Lands,Properties& Precious Metals..
4,785 posts

QUOTE(scongi @ Mar 15 2011, 09:40 PM)
How do you all think about this project?

Project Name : Duta Villa
Type : 3 Storey SuperLink House
Concept : Gated, Guarded, Clubhouse(exclusive for the resident only), Hilltop, Strata Title(first type of this in setia alam)
Land Size : 26 x 82
BU :  4500-4900 sq ft
Price : RM1.6mil onward
Monthly maintenance : RM500

They will launch on this saturday on balloting. To entitle for balloting, must pay RM50K deposit first.
wah very rich.. only the maintance fees already enough to pay Viva/Myvi car monthly installment
naleh33
post Mar 15 2011, 11:19 PM

Regular
1,021 posts

This is a very high class 3 storey suerplink project. The price tag is even higher than a semi-D in Eco Park. I heard from my friend that area is really exclusive. But why SP Setia want to build superlink houses instead of semi-D and Bungalow?? to maximise the profits as the land can fit more terrace houses?

IMHO, no matter how high end or exclusive is your project, in the end it is still a superlink terrace.
ah rayn
post Mar 15 2011, 11:38 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

precinct 6 is setia damai there?

TSscongi
post Mar 16 2011, 06:52 AM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(ah rayn @ Mar 15 2011, 11:38 PM)
precinct 6 is setia damai there?
Yes, it is at the hill next to setia damai. I oso think it is a bit expensive but the special part is their concept and design (entire project) It is looks really enclusive. Each house have 360 degree of view. I think it might be wisely to buy corner lot for the price around Rm2.1 mil. This is indicative price only. It can be lower or higher after the response from customer.

Another good thing is they offer DIBS scheme to those who entitle. I won't buy as it is over my budget.

This post has been edited by scongi: Mar 16 2011, 06:54 AM
airline
post Mar 16 2011, 10:55 AM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Better off buying subsale semid at Eco park
This duta villa something like duta tropi at Sri hartamas

This post has been edited by airline: Mar 16 2011, 10:56 AM
TSscongi
post Mar 16 2011, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

I think the whole concept is good.....just the price is a bit on high side....around RM350 PER SQ FT.......not sure wether the response in this saturday is good or not
wanchoy
post May 9 2011, 02:26 PM

34 posts

Duta Villa (For Loan Only)
3 & 3 1/2 Storey Villas (RM1,684,000-2,775,000)
Developer: Bandar Setia Alam Sdn Bhd

DIBS/NON ZMC
Whole Tenure : BLR - 2.40%
Terms & Conditions:
1.Package expiry date: 30 Sept 2011
2.Lock in period: 3 years from 1st release

PM me for further inquiry for loan only!
ronn77
post May 9 2011, 07:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

I thought Duta Villa is Semi-D? Now it become super link? hhmm...
henryhing
post May 9 2011, 09:22 PM

On my way
512 posts

dont think this is the first superlink there with G&G. Check out www.anjungsari.com.my

Jiulaiyau
post May 9 2011, 10:34 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(henryhing @ May 9 2011, 09:22 PM)
dont think this is the first superlink there with G&G. Check out www.anjungsari.com.my
Haha if semi-d cannot imagine how much need to pay? So i think developer change it to superlink. But that price and so far from KL. Really mad man.

Also finally they have landed strata but how about those earlier......next time the road belongs to government....whoa like that die lor.

Looking at it nowadays G&G must be strata title already otherwise some pay some dont pay the fees. So with strata title there is a law governing it so better i think.

Some more at this kind of price range sure will pay if not no face lahhh buy Rm1.6mil superlink nvr pay fees no class lah.

BEANCOUNTER
post May 10 2011, 12:06 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Jiulaiyau @ May 9 2011, 10:34 PM)
Haha if semi-d cannot imagine how much need to pay? So i think developer change it to superlink. But that price and so far from KL. Really mad man.

Also finally they have landed strata but how about those earlier......next time the road belongs to government....whoa like that die lor.

Looking at it nowadays G&G must be strata title already otherwise some pay some dont pay the fees. So with strata title there is a law governing it so better i think.

Some more at this kind of price range sure will pay if not no face lahhh buy Rm1.6mil superlink nvr pay fees no class lah.
market segmentation. SA already got all types of SMDs, so they are catering for diff segment of society.

I dun understand your second para...."next time"? all road systems are belonging to the state now, except duta villas.
Jiulaiyau
post May 10 2011, 09:16 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 10 2011, 12:06 PM)
market segmentation. SA already got all types of SMDs, so they are catering for diff segment of society.

I dun understand your second para...."next time"? all road systems are belonging to the state now, except duta villas.
What i mean is those not landed strata technically speaking is not legal G&G coz the road and common area belongs to government.

But for this strata the common area and roads have title so is private in long run better. Otherwise problem like Tropicana & Country Heights.....so messy now becoz the surrounding have development then u need to allowed access

how to G&G when people drive in and out becoz is public road. Anyone pay r/tax can use so have no rights to denied access. Also what will happen to those common area like park and garden who will maintain next time this developer finish selling it? RA also very loose becoz is not compulsory to join. (Sigh!!) Like my place setup RA but only 60% join the balance 40% dont want to pay how???
AVFAN
post May 10 2011, 10:21 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

QUOTE(Jiulaiyau @ May 10 2011, 09:16 PM)
What i mean is those not landed strata technically speaking is not legal G&G coz the road and common area belongs to government.

But for this strata the common area and roads have title so is private in long run better. Otherwise problem like Tropicana & Country Heights.....so messy now becoz the surrounding have development then u need to allowed access

how to G&G when people drive in and out becoz is public road. Anyone pay r/tax can use so have no rights to denied access. Also what will happen to those common area like park and garden who will maintain next time this developer finish selling it? RA also very loose becoz is not compulsory to join. (Sigh!!) Like my place setup RA but only 60% join the balance 40% dont want to pay how???
quite true... this issue is age old. can separate into two groups - one wth dmc and single access (no thoroughfare); the other no dmc, multiple access, public vehicles has reason to trespass.

in the case of former, better chance of working since if you have no biz, no reason to say i must go in just becos it's legally public. the dmc is not as tight as the strata title act but does allow the mgmt some powers to take legal action against non-compliance from a commercial law perspective.

in the case of the latter, very tough - nothing anyone can do if some choose not to pay or even bother. but then it's their right too since everyone should know that when they bought the houses.

the whole problem is the state of public security in our homes. we do grilles, padlocks, chains, alarm, security guards, boomgates, oil drums, dogs, you name it. shame, really.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 11 2011, 08:32 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Jiulaiyau @ May 10 2011, 09:16 PM)
technically not legal, BUT it's not illegal either....because you need to get consent from the local council to maintain guardhouse.

the recent act only covers NEW GG housing estates. the older GG ones, leave as status quo. So techinically it's not illegal.
ken.ong
post May 21 2011, 11:11 AM

14 posts

Hi,

Duta Villa (For Loan Only)
3 & 3 1/2 Storey Villas

DIBS/NON ZMC (with or without MRTA)
Whole Tenure : BLR - 2.45%
Lock in period: 3 years from 1st release
Tenor : Up to 40 years / 70 years old (whichever is earlier)

pls PM me / email me at hl88@hotmail.my.

Thank you.

This post has been edited by ken.ong: May 21 2011, 11:13 AM
vnishimura
post Jul 6 2011, 10:23 AM

11 posts

Been to the SA show house recently and Phase 1 almost sold. Left back with more units of the 3 1/2 Story .
The layout of the Duta Villa is fantastic . Also went to the actual site of the project, Its really the highest peak of the area overlooking the entire housing area.
airline
post Jul 6 2011, 10:25 AM

7 stars
7,923 posts

Any discounts? Price remain the same?
HappyA_Q
post Jul 6 2011, 10:30 AM

Enthusiast
782 posts

CS.... stands for Chi-Sin....
1.6M for a superlink? I might as well top-up 200k, and buy YTL's Grove 1.8M+ Semi-D with private pool somemore...
Bahkuteh
post Mar 17 2012, 04:54 PM

Enthusiast
777 posts

Now really c s.

Why? Bcoz phase 2 price is $1.8m,up $200k from ph 1.
feezar25
post Mar 28 2012, 07:14 AM

On my way
521 posts

I think its GnG and strata title. Any isssue buying strata title prop? The sales person told me, we once individual title is out (normally after 3-4 years), we have to pay MOT our self.

I also not sure since I thought all Setia Alam prop, if bought direct from SP they will cover all related cost (SnP,legal fee,Stamp duty,MOT included etc) since my fren just bought cluster house there and said paid only 10% purchased price, and all kawtim

gestapo
post Jun 5 2012, 03:02 PM

Full HD Post Count
1,160 posts

wah 50k for ballot.. they must be selling houses like hotcakes..
kiddyinvestor
post Jun 5 2012, 03:07 PM

Casual
447 posts

rclxub.gif might as well go to Seri Jati & Seri Baiduri which only RM5K for balloting nia...
lextan
post Aug 6 2012, 11:19 PM

37 posts

2nd phase need ballot ? i see the price is 1.7 for the lowest. I am very interested. I might need banker to help me propose a loan plan. PM me .
ayuen43
post Sep 15 2012, 06:10 PM

17 posts

I think everyone is analyzing this property wrongly. It should not be compared to semi-d or bungalows as this is not a landed property investment per se.

This is like a condominium with all the facilities to go with it, except it is a single storey condo complex. The built up area is bigger than the biggest condos in town.

Price wise, it seems expensive now but it's left to be seen what it will price at once completed. I think the showrooms are launching today, almost one year since the units went on sale.

lextan
post Oct 3 2012, 12:41 PM

37 posts

for your viewing pleasure . Photo i curi from SA forum. hope wont kena wack.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
kenji1903
post Oct 3 2012, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,784 posts

QUOTE(ayuen43 @ Sep 15 2012, 06:10 PM)
I think everyone is analyzing this property wrongly. It should not be compared to semi-d or bungalows as this is not a landed property investment per se.

This is like a condominium with all the facilities to go with it, except it is a single storey condo complex. The built up area is bigger than the biggest condos in town.

Price wise, it seems expensive now but it's left to be seen what it will price at once completed. I think the showrooms are launching today, almost one year since the units went on sale.
i'm getting sms from developer since earlier this year when they prelaunched phase 2... 100k discount doh.gif

anyway, this one is just like DPC's Zenia launched 5 years back at 800k...

went to the launching... very nice place, high up on a hill but it's no eco park and its a blardy oversize LINK house
unless you are buying the endlot or corner unit with big windows... you'll still feel like staying in a link house despite its 4000sf bungalow sized built up

well... still a nice place no doubt for own stay if i have lots of spare cash thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by kenji1903: Oct 3 2012, 02:01 PM
tybsiew
post Jul 13 2013, 02:21 PM

17 posts

received SMS frm agents looking to buy DV phase 1 - at approx 1.9mil..
andrewkong
post Jul 13 2013, 03:49 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(tybsiew @ Jul 13 2013, 02:21 PM)
received SMS frm agents looking to buy DV phase 1 - at approx 1.9mil..
Bro, can pass the contact to me? my cousin looking to sell, i can pass to him then
eugeneyeehang
post Oct 16 2014, 11:05 AM

9 posts

3.5 sty Duta Villa, Setia Alam
A place for you to relax and enjoy your life.

-Deluxe and Limited Endlot unit
-Built-up Size 5,700sf
-Price RM611/per sf Nego
-5 Bedroom 6 Bathroom

Please call or text for viewing,

Eugene Lee
013-4411339
(Whatsapp, Line, Wechat is available)
eugeneyeehang
post Oct 20 2014, 01:23 PM

9 posts

3.5 sty Duta Villa, Setia Alam
A place for you to relax and enjoy your life.

-Deluxe and Limited Endlot unit
-Built-up Size 5,700sf
-Price RM611/per sf Nego
-5 Bedroom 6 Bathroom

Please call or text for viewing,

Eugene Lee
013-4411339
(Whatsapp, Line, Wechat is available)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
brensek
post Sep 18 2015, 10:43 PM