Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Slow download speed for unifi VIP5 package, Unifi

views

hollowsxd
post Dec 28 2012, 08:18 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(deejay5 @ Dec 28 2012, 06:25 PM)
just had this experience. used to get 4.7mbps dl 4.7mbps ul on speedtest, now getting 0.2-1.7 dl and a funny 6-8mbps ul. bangi area. called them 4 times already. i asked them if they are doing upgrading/maintenance, they said yes but not in my area. and they couldn't explain why.

one stupid info that the customer service tell me was 'there is no complaints in my area', so i told them, 'well i'm the first to report, have u ever think that they don't realise it yet or maybe they just busy and couldn't bother to do a report? because my frens in the area are telling me the same thing but they didn't report, they may had other priorities u stupid'. ofcourse i apologize to him (the customer service guy) for calling him stupid after that, but he knows i'm fed up.

another thing i fed up is they use the '2years contract' as a punch line or a defend/threat thing, i asked them if i could cancel unifi and they said that, it hurts a lot whenever they say it coz now i feel like the most stupid person ever for signing up unifi. i know that it's 24months contract, but the way they use it as a threat/punch line thing really hurts LOL.

now, my maxis broadband is better than unifi even when it rains lah. fibre my ass......
Same here, really slow speed, how long this maintenance le ==

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:08 PM