Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wardrobe Anti Jump Sliding Doors, currently using old sliding door

views

TS007Loo
post Mar 8 2011, 10:13 AM, updated 14y ago

16 posts

Hi there, anyone can recommend for any source to fix these anti jump sliding doors for wardrobe. I just need the sliding doors and not the shelves. I would probably need 2 sets of 6 feet length and 8 feet height. Currently, i'm using the old fashioned ones that is tough to push, was thinking to change these sliding door to the anti-jump style. Or if there is better proposition, can anyone suggest? Let me know of the estimated price as well. Thanks ppl.
KirRoyale
post Mar 10 2011, 06:32 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(007Loo @ Mar 8 2011, 10:13 AM)
Hi there, anyone can recommend for any source to fix these anti jump sliding doors for wardrobe. I just need the sliding doors and not the shelves. I would probably need 2 sets of 6 feet length and 8 feet height. Currently, i'm using the old fashioned ones that is tough to push, was thinking to change these sliding door to the anti-jump style. Or if there is better proposition, can anyone suggest? Let me know of the estimated price as well. Thanks ppl.
yes, if you dont mind to see the sliding runner hanging, then will be ok.

Because anti-jump sliding system and normal sliding system is different.
TS007Loo
post Mar 11 2011, 08:58 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(KirRoyale @ Mar 10 2011, 06:32 PM)
yes, if you dont mind to see the sliding runner hanging, then will be ok.

Because anti-jump sliding system and normal sliding system is different.
Hi Kir, thanks for the feedback. What do you meant by seeing the slider runner hanging? If I were to change the sliding door together with the railway at the bottom and top, would that be a better idea? Saw from your signature that you're doing interior designing/carpentering and your wardrobe design looks good. Would you be free to meet up at my condo and advise on this wardrobe change. Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:05 AM