Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Doctor Ranjit SS15 effective?, [ share ur experience ]

views

khaii88 P
post Jun 1 2020, 12:39 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(jahurz93 @ May 9 2019, 09:02 PM)
Just to describe my experience so it might help others.

Visited dr.ranjit in march for my severe hairloss on my front forehead. Went in the early morning and there was no queue which was great. Scanned my scalp and doctor mention i still have scalp just no hair. Was prescribed the following:

1) Morning pills 10mg biotin
2) Night herbal pills(believe is to improved blood flow to the scalp during sleep)
3) Some trichological serum tonic hairspray to be used during night.

1st month: nothing happening on the first two weeks but on the third i was getting a lot of hair drop as the doctor mentioned.
2nd month: noticing a lot of baby hair growing on places that was previously empty but the hair were too fine and thin.

Visited him back again recently to restock. The doctor however changed my morning meds to STRADA which he says is to thicken the newly grown hair.  Doctor also say it is optional to buy zinc tablets and biotin pills on any local pharmacy as it will help and accelerate  hair growth but i opt not to get them anytime soon.

Few weeks passed. Hair is definitely improving. Also Noticed my fingernails was getting thicker. I don't have bleeding gums as often anymore when i brush teeth But annoying was my armpit, legs and hands were growing thicker hair and my beard is growing rapidly requiring shaving quite often.

Will post further updates here on my hair in the coming months.
Any idea what the different of the morning pill white and yellow?

ilovestitch
post Mar 6 2021, 10:26 AM

On my way
554 posts

just went to visit him for eczema, as i see everything he was trying to put it in container to prevent us knowing the brand of medicine or cream used. and it seems that everyone said his medicine or cream is very effective, is it because he give the strongest one? so to give the patient the impression that he has good medical skill?

This post has been edited by ilovestitch: Mar 6 2021, 10:27 AM
acrylic_26
post Apr 8 2021, 02:27 PM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(ilovestitch @ Mar 6 2021, 10:26 AM)
just went to visit him for eczema, as i see everything he was trying to put it in container to prevent us knowing the brand of medicine or cream used. and it seems that everyone said his medicine or cream is very effective, is it because he give the strongest one? so to give the patient the impression that he has good medical skill?
oh no, i just planned to bring my mother who had severe eczema
Bellaciao P
post May 15 2021, 04:55 PM

Probation
20 posts

I went to ranjit years ago for eczema outbreak. They will give 2 types of cream which have steroid inside. Day cream have less steroid, night cream more steroid to help you manage the itch and sleep better. They will give injection which as per my understanding, it was an inflammation shot. I kept going back to the clinic to get a refill for about few years. The eczema keep coming on and off.

Eventually after my eczema was very severe and I read about topical steroid withdrawal. I decided not to continue using steroid to control my eczema. Instead i find out what food that triggers the eczema outbreak and consulted a TCM instead. Now my eczema is controlled and will only breakout when I eat the wrong food.

I'm not promoting any product or clinic, I'm just sharing the alternative method instead of steroid which seems to be what western medicine recommend. Yes, sometimes its required, but it is not a permanent solution.

This is just from my experience smile.gif
jaineybelle
post Sep 8 2021, 07:43 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(Chels19 @ Sep 6 2017, 11:59 PM)
Hi, recently I've been having a bad episode of breakouts especially concentrated at my jawline which I believe are hormonal. I went to see Dr Ranjit and he prescribed me Rivon 100mg (thats what written on it) and a gel to apply every night. Anyone has the same experience and wouldn't mind sharing?
Hi, my friend is also getting the same medication from Dr Ranjit. How's it after u took it?
berlingolover P
post Sep 28 2021, 03:27 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(jahurz93 @ May 9 2019, 09:02 PM)
Just to describe my experience so it might help others.

Visited dr.ranjit in march for my severe hairloss on my front forehead. Went in the early morning and there was no queue which was great. Scanned my scalp and doctor mention i still have scalp just no hair. Was prescribed the following:

1) Morning pills 10mg biotin
2) Night herbal pills(believe is to improved blood flow to the scalp during sleep)
3) Some trichological serum tonic hairspray to be used during night.

1st month: nothing happening on the first two weeks but on the third i was getting a lot of hair drop as the doctor mentioned.
2nd month: noticing a lot of baby hair growing on places that was previously empty but the hair were too fine and thin.

Visited him back again recently to restock. The doctor however changed my morning meds to STRADA which he says is to thicken the newly grown hair.  Doctor also say it is optional to buy zinc tablets and biotin pills on any local pharmacy as it will help and accelerate  hair growth but i opt not to get them anytime soon.

Few weeks passed. Hair is definitely improving. Also Noticed my fingernails was getting thicker. I don't have bleeding gums as often anymore when i brush teeth But annoying was my armpit, legs and hands were growing thicker hair and my beard is growing rapidly requiring shaving quite often.

Will post further updates here on my hair in the coming months.
Hi all member here, Any updates on this loss Hair treatment so far by Dr Ranjit ?

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:24 PM