Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SETIA ECO GLADES @ CYBERJAYA, by SP Setia

views

TSMO1
post Mar 2 2011, 03:20 PM, updated 11y ago

Getting Started
84 posts

user posted image

The Board of Directors of SP Setia wishes to announce that on 2 March 2011, Setia Eco Villa Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of SP Setia, has entered into a conditional sale and purchase agreement (SPA) with Cyberview Sdn Bhd and Setia Haruman Sdn Bhd for the proposed purchase of a piece of freehold land within the Cyberjaya Flagship Zone measuring approximately 268.11 acres for a purchase consideration of RM420,439,377.60 or RM36 per square foot.

Setia Eco Villa Sdn Bhd proposes to undertake a mid to high-end gated and guarded development (to be known as SETIA ECO GLADES) comprising mainly semi-detached homes, bungalows and commercial developments on the land. Based on the preliminary feasibility study and layout plan, which is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, the proposed development is expected to have an estimated gross development value of approximately RM3 billion. The proposed development is expected to commence in financial year 2012 (beginning November 2011).

1 UP FOR CYBERJAYA rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by MO1: Mar 2 2011, 09:33 PM
accetera
post Mar 2 2011, 03:27 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

lotsa projects coming to cyberjaya as it is listed as a Data Centre Hub under ETP.....
lelynx
post Mar 2 2011, 03:53 PM

Enthusiast
837 posts

located just behind MMU
looks like SP is putting up a fight with Mah Sing with high-end living
yoki
post Mar 2 2011, 04:02 PM

Regular
1,313 posts

cyber jaya is coming up ...becoming hotter
steason
post Mar 2 2011, 04:06 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

interesting to know what gonna happen after 10years in cyberjaya....
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 2 2011, 04:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

CJ now getting popular with developers. Unclear whether it is due to lack of land supply. Will invest if price is below 500K for landed freehold.
TSMO1
post Mar 2 2011, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(MO1 @ Mar 2 2011, 03:20 PM)
Setia Eco Villa Sdn Bhd proposes to undertake a mid to high-end gated and guarded development comprising mainly semi-detached homes, bungalows and commercial developments on the land. Based on the preliminary feasibility study and layout plan, which is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, the proposed development is expected to have an estimated gross development value of approximately RM3 billion. The proposed development is expected to commence in financial year 2012 (beginning November 2011).
not gonna be cheap thats for sure...

steason
post Mar 2 2011, 08:20 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

same as Setia Eco Park~
semi-d cost 2M
AVFAN
post Mar 2 2011, 08:35 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
24,037 posts

if u have to choose between ecopark and ecoglades... same kind of smd house, same builtup, similar specs... for 2mil... which wil u buy now?

a. ecopark
b. ecogaldes
c. buy sumtin else
d. buy nothing

This post has been edited by AVFAN: Mar 2 2011, 08:36 PM
accetera
post Mar 2 2011, 11:18 PM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

will be very expensive....
SUSUFO-ET
post Mar 3 2011, 12:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Mar 2 2011, 11:18 PM)
will be very expensive....
SP Setia become freedy now, unfriendly price..Setia Eco City, The Trigon Setia Walk..
accetera
post Mar 3 2011, 12:10 AM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Mar 3 2011, 12:03 AM)
SP Setia become freedy now, unfriendly price..Setia Eco City, The Trigon Setia Walk..
SP is like the taiko... only for taikor buyers lor....
yoki
post Mar 3 2011, 12:44 AM

Regular
1,313 posts

also feel that it aint gonna be cheap
SUSUFO-ET
post Mar 3 2011, 01:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,747 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Mar 3 2011, 12:10 AM)
SP is like the taiko... only for taikor buyers lor....
accetera, what do you see the future of Cyberjaya vs Sg Buloh? which one has brighter future?
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 3 2011, 08:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

If high price, then can watch only.
Ha! Ha!
tishaban
post Mar 3 2011, 09:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,615 posts

I've been in Cyberjaya and the area since around 2002 and have personally stayed there for awhile in Cyberia recently. Nothing happened for many years but suddenly we're seeing huge developments especially after the putrajaya highway opened in 2007.

Personally I don't see enough of a balance in the development. Everything is high end with intermediate terrace superlinks going for RM700k and above. The existing cheaper properties are too far of a "downgrade" IMO compared to the new launches and are dominated by students. While the commercial development and the existing businesses will keep the place lively during business hours, the student population and especially the foreign student population may keep higher end buyers from actually staying in Cyberjaya.

The buying will continue obviously but even in 10 years we'll still see the same demographics, majority students in the low end housing and short term expats in the higher end housing with few actual residents there.

My opinion of course. Comments welcome!

yoki
post Mar 3 2011, 09:24 AM

Regular
1,313 posts

QUOTE(tishaban @ Mar 3 2011, 09:08 AM)
I've been in Cyberjaya and the area since around 2002 and have personally stayed there for awhile in Cyberia recently. Nothing happened for many years but suddenly we're seeing huge developments especially after the putrajaya highway opened in 2007.

Personally I don't see enough of a balance in the development. Everything is high end with intermediate terrace superlinks going for RM700k and above. The existing cheaper properties are too far of a "downgrade" IMO compared to the new launches and are dominated by students. While the commercial development and the existing businesses will keep the place lively during business hours, the student population and especially the foreign student population may keep higher end buyers from actually staying in Cyberjaya.

The buying will continue obviously but even in 10 years we'll still see the same demographics, majority students in the low end housing and short term expats in the higher end housing with few actual residents there.

My opinion of course. Comments welcome!
actually i also not quite understand, if nothing much there, why pple would want to buy in there?
it is a dead place at night right?
SUSNew Klang
post Mar 3 2011, 09:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

Is there a masterplan to make this place the best of the best in Klang valley? Visually everything from roads, street lights, landscapes, infra, lakes etc looks attractive. But it is still not bustling yet.

How is UEM's Symphony Hills doing now?

This post has been edited by New Klang: Mar 3 2011, 10:51 AM
airline
post Mar 3 2011, 11:03 AM

7 stars
7,923 posts

sp setia already say target high end customers from 5,000 multinational companies there.
sure got waterfish from here.

This post has been edited by airline: Mar 3 2011, 11:04 AM
AndyTan6141
post Mar 3 2011, 06:12 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Mar 3 2011, 11:03 AM)
sp setia already say target high end customers from 5,000 multinational companies there.
sure got waterfish from here.
Yes, the focus of SP is the expat population...not student or even mid income group.

***********************************************************************************
"Liew is optimistic about the demand as the project will be targeted to high-end customers in Cyberjaya.

“Cyberjaya is a market that you must not ignore. It provides huge potentials as there are ready customers from 5,000 multinational companies operating there,” he said."

"Giving indications based on Setia Eco Park in Shah Alam, Liew said it offered RM2mil for a semi-detached house and a minimum RM3mil for a bungalow."
***********************************************************************************

IMHO, This, together with MahSing's Garden Residence, UEMLand's Symphony Hills will change the demography in CBJ. All these projects (and maybe future landed properties offerings) are all targeting high mid to high end customers.

For mid to low mid income earners...one can choose from the numerous condo, service apartments and apartments recently launched...

Well...as the saying goes, no money, no honey... whistling.gif

160 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0310sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:02 PM