Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NOCTUA COOLER!, New Brand In Malaysia

Edifier
post Jun 18 2018, 06:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Store Representative

Noctua's Redux line of fans brings their outstanding quality and technology down to a price that more people will be able to afford... But have they made too many compromises?

Edifier
post Jun 19 2018, 09:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Can this crazy mod cool a 250w graphics card quietly?

Edifier
post Jun 20 2018, 03:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Ryzen 3 2200G build with the Rakk Anyag Frost Gaming Case and Noctua NA HC2 Chromax White

Edifier
post Jun 21 2018, 09:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The NF-S12A marks the third generation of Noctua's signature S12 series quiet case fans, which have received more than 250 awards and recommendations from the international press.

Edifier
post Jun 22 2018, 08:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua Chromax Fans and NH D15 NH U12 Cooler Mod Tops

Edifier
post Jun 23 2018, 12:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua go all black for Computex 2018

Edifier
post Jun 24 2018, 08:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Four and a half years of investment into research and development, for any product, would almost certainly yield impressive results, but when all of that effort is focussed onto one fan, available in one colour and one size, the results are amazing.

Our testing showed this fan blows everything else out of the water, including the Corsair ML-120, a fan known for its excellent performance.

The construction of the fan is “no compromise” in every single way, going to unbelievable lengths to ensure optimal performance and minimal noise in the process. The fan is easily the heaviest we’ve encountered, tipping the scales at a mighty 201g. A Corsair ML Series 120mm fan, for example, weighs 148g. Noctua believe in their product so much, they tag it with a 6-year warranty; not shabby at all!

To round up, if you’re after the best performance or silent operation, this is the only fan we can recommend, full stop. Yeah, it’s pricey at £26, but that is absolutely warranted in our opinion.

https://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/noctu...n_review,1.html

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 26 2018, 08:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The Noctua NH-U14S is Noctua's attempt to deliver outstanding performance and maximum compatibility in the same package. As always, their products absolutely kick butt

Edifier
post Jun 29 2018, 02:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Beware, these are not necessarily cheap but are also not that expensive if you compare them to other high end fans. The price might be a little bit steep but in my opinion they are worth every penny because you are getting a high quality product that performs just as you would expect and on top of that, you have a 6 year warranty. You know you are getting a high quality product when it has the Noctua name on the package. We strongly recommend the Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC fans to anyone who's looking for the best of the best. Noctua continues to release high quality products so with all that being said, we are proud to give both the NF-A14 iPPC-3000 and 2000RPM PWM fans our Gold Award.

http://www.relaxedtech.com/reviews/noctua/...industrialppc/1

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jun 30 2018, 09:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua's NH-C14S is better in every way to the original! It is more efficient, noise is of little concern, and the changes made by solidifying the design and reworking the fins makes for a much better cooler. We just wish pricing was closer to the MSRP, as at $99.95, the asking price is too high.

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7284/noct...iew/index7.html

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jul 5 2018, 06:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

If you are looking for a smaller air cooler for a compact system this cooler is a great choice! Now the cooler is a little hard to find, but we were able to find it online for around $55. Overall ThinkComputers gives the Noctua NH-U9S CPU Cooler a 10 out of 10 score and our Recommended Award!

https://www.thinkcomputers.org/noctua-nh-u9...-cooler-review/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jul 12 2018, 05:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The Noctua NF-A14 ULN is a very nice fan for the “quiet enthusiast”. As we’ve seen it runs at more or less in total silence, whether you pick 800 or 650 RPMs. Personally I think the difference between 650 and 800 ROM was so minor that you might as well opt for 800 RPM speeds to get that extra airflow.

https://www.eteknix.com/noctua-nf-a14-uln-n...wm-fan-reviews/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jul 14 2018, 04:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Yet another Noctua product review, and we’re just as impressed today as we were way back, when we looked at our first Noctua product. That seems a trivial thing to mention right? We’ll I can’t say that for many other brands, we’ve seen almost the entire Noctua range and we’ve never found any major concerns, issues or problems. That’s a big deal, Noctua have a proven track record of consistently delivering brilliant products.

https://wecheck.tech/noctua-nh-l9x65-review/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jul 17 2018, 10:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The NH-U14S from Noctua is an amazing cooler. Its performance has it take on some of the best-performing air coolers in the industry. Let us start with noise levels, or should I say lack thereof? This cooler is quiet, topping out at 42 dBA in its default, single-fan configuration to place second on our sound-level charts when at full fan speed.

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Noctua/NH-U14S/

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
Edifier
post Jul 20 2018, 10:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Noctua has done it again, both the NF-F12 PWM and the NF-P12 PWM are great fans that will help keep your system temps down. the NF-F12 PWN seams to be a bitt better on a CPU cooler that the NF-P12 but no matter what fan you get you will se excellent results.
If you plan to get a new fan for your CPU I recommend the NF-F12 PWM since it has a higher RPM and a bit better cooling performance when used on a CPU cooler.
All in all these two fans are amazing and I recommend them both for anyone no matter what you do with your PC, for ME who wants my Studio PC to be quiet the NF-F12 PWM is a winner

https://dawfreak.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/n...p12-pwm-review/

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0600sec    2.97    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 04:38 AM