Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NADAYU 28 SUNWAY [OWNERS' THREAD], New development behind Sunway UniCollege Investment

views

photatat
post Apr 26 2011, 01:50 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(bling3 @ Apr 26 2011, 12:07 AM)
oops soli forgot to mention to do full calculation for you guys to see.. hehe

so if sunway palmville average psft rental = rm1.80, if i were to get the 940 sqft, max average i can rent out is only at rm1.7k, but to break even monthly installment is at rm2500+/- (estimatela), so is it really justifiable?

moreover the area surrounding is all the pariah shoplots, the 4-storey low cost aprtments (directly behind), will it have that "premium" feel to justify a more higher potential upside for appreciation in the next 3 years?

hope all the sifus here can help?  biggrin.gif
i dun think the renting price based on this calculation works for this case.
normally agent will mark the rental based on the selling price nowadays.
for a 3 room 1300sf unit i quite sure the agent will quote the rental 3k onwards.
photatat
post Apr 27 2011, 02:46 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(bling3 @ Apr 26 2011, 09:58 AM)
bro, sory don't really understand.. what do u mean by "normally agent will mark the rental based on the selling price nowadays.
for a 3 room 1300sf unit i quite sure the agent will quote the rental 3k onwards."

of cos for 1300sf, the agent can quote any figure they want, but the question will the person be WILLING to pay cos he/she also not stupid, if they just do a quick search and base it on the average rental psft around that area there at 1.80 (estimate - this is already for the most luxurious sunway palmville), the most they willing to pay is 1.80 x 1300 = rm2340, why would they even want to pay more? just tor the extra "convinience" of walking 10 meters to sunway college?

also -- for 1300sft, based on rm520 psft, the purchase price will be 676k, which means to break even the monthly installment is EASILY more than 3k, so can justify purchase meh?

what do u think?  smile.gif
i'm currently managing student acomodation in sunway area n i know what they willing to pay for,at the 1st year they will stay in hostel n after that they will trying to move out.since the hostel cost 1k/room they don't mind to get a 3k for a altanative 3room unit.
*for lagoonview the price can boost up to 5k at the moment
photatat
post Jul 10 2011, 12:58 PM

30 posts

is goin to launch this few days, please contact for booking if interested.tq 0142205004

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:09 PM