Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases), important info

views

havoq88 P
post May 20 2019, 02:12 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi there, I am new here and have been lurking around this forum to read the responses regarding this issue.

So let me introduce myself first. I'm around my 20s and I identify myself as a homosexual guy. So last 2 weeks, I received a blowjob from a guy and I gave him a blowjob (but I used a condom on him) to prevent any complications.

After that night, I felt normal but as time passed by, I felt something tingling in my right hand/arm and now it feels kinda numb? I also experienced something 'funny' in my testicle/the tip of my penis but no pain at all. I assume it was caused by the bj activity he gave to me. Maybe he used his teeth and hence the 'pain' I've been experiencing.

I checked Google regarding the symptoms like discharge, painful urination, etc but so far none. But the only thing I noticed is that I sometimes pee less and the stream wasn't that strong? It depends though. Maybe it's because of the fasting, who knows.

Should I be worried about this? I wanted to get checked for STIs but I am broke since I'm still studying.

Please help?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0546sec    0.56    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:58 PM