Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases), important info

views

Kilohertz
post May 15 2019, 09:05 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(FinalMix.XIII @ May 12 2019, 06:59 PM)
Hi, I'm HSV-2 positive (male)

Finding love is hard (since herpes/STD is quite a stigma in malaysia)
But if I happen to find one
Is there a way to have children w/o transmitting the disease to them in the future?
Requesting some opinion here (._.)
How and where did you diagnosed it? Is it via swab on the lesion or IGg blood test?

Have you spoken to your doc? Are you on daily antivirals?
JustcallmeLarry
post May 15 2019, 11:21 PM

Regular

QUOTE(yewMP5 @ Dec 25 2018, 07:30 PM)
I feel moist down there, you will feel some discharge and urge of something downstair, worse come to worse u can sense the smell, start with minor pain also sometimes.
You will definitely feel something wrong when u get it, dont wait, just straight go to check.

i paid like ....500? to cure the whole thing, i forgot, too long d, even 1000 u also go pay and cure it.
Then do not go to dirty massage anymore, not worth it bro.
QUOTE(TrueInspiration @ Feb 14 2019, 10:13 PM)
Clinics Opinion:
1) Klinik Bangsar South is not recommended. I think they really put some effort on promoting here and there, so in this blog or other place u always heard of this clinic whenever u come to STD topic. However, based on my experience, i do agreed with someone said earlier here or other blog, they giv me the feeling that they only focus on earning money more in my opinion. Its not like they not friendly but when u talk to doctor u will know their way of talking is not really caring but “business”. I cant see the “caring” part from the doctor eyes throughout the whole conversation at all. Why i said so, see below 2)
2) Pantai Hospital KL good and expensive (pantai u know), I seek for a doctor with dermatologist title, i didnt meant to seek for dermatologist at first but they route me to this when i mentioned my problem down there. Anyway, this doctor very good , this is what u can tell throughout the whole visit experience, when u talk with the doctor , u feel she is caring , really , and try to sort out the problem together with u and support. And i also recovered after the visit. I claimed to be a very strict and serious person, trust me, u will know if the doctor is caring is real with heart or is just “working”.
3) Dr Tan & Partner KL ECO CITY, never tried before. I knew this by googled 1 year ago and it was new that time. It seems like expensive. I don know i just thought since its expensive also then i straight go Pantai , at least its well fine big hospital with long developed already. If anyone had experienced this clinic before , do share and let me know too anyway.
Extra: whether u shud do lab test first before go to clinic for medicine consultation (assumed u hav price concern), i think the clinic will accept ur lab test report outside, promised the lab test was not too long ago, better immediately or asap for accurate analysis from the doctor in the visited clinic. Make sense right. If its not price concern, just go for clinic first then follow every instruction later for a A-Z treatment. It is diff but Basically the price wudnt be much diff.
QUOTE(ayamback @ Feb 15 2019, 11:56 AM)
For BP lab, it's just blood test for their STD package (no swabs)? Urine test is just for gonorrhoea?
QUOTE(c@lculus @ Apr 2 2019, 09:10 AM)
Get help from doctor, one week cam cure d.
Bangsar south
QUOTE(pmaxv @ Apr 15 2019, 10:49 AM)
You CANNOT detect Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea through blood. Many people do not know this. Blood cannot give an accurate diagnosis of these two STDs. Only swab test on infection sites (eg. private parts, throat) or urine test are accurate. So always look for swab test+urine test which is unfortunately not provided in many places in Malaysia.
Hi sifu, hope anyone of your can help. Can you get STD if the female wet vagina touch the shaft of your penis? No penetration besides that..
pmaxv
post May 16 2019, 12:02 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 15 2019, 11:21 PM)
Hi sifu, hope anyone of your can help. Can you get STD if the female wet vagina touch the shaft of your penis? No penetration besides that..
Possible. Maybe Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but not HIV. Do you have symptoms?
JustcallmeLarry
post May 16 2019, 01:18 AM

Regular

QUOTE(pmaxv @ May 16 2019, 12:02 AM)
Possible. Maybe Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but not HIV. Do you have symptoms?
THe incident just happened. Now i just want to research can any std get spread through this bcs usually the symptoms show after a few days right?
NightHeart
post May 16 2019, 01:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 16 2019, 01:18 AM)
THe incident just happened. Now i just want to research can any std get spread through this bcs usually the symptoms show after a few days right?
It's definitely possible. Skin to skin via contact will spread the bacteria.

You can wash with some antibacterial stuffs & cross your fingers. Or else, if any discomfort or irritation, quickly see a doctor. The sooner the better.

This post has been edited by NightHeart: May 16 2019, 01:08 PM
pmaxv
post May 16 2019, 01:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 16 2019, 01:18 AM)
Yes. Roughly one to two weeks. But bare in mind std can be asymptomatic too. Meaning, no symptoms. I think you're probably fine but if you're active then it's good to do test say half a year once.
JustcallmeLarry
post May 16 2019, 09:47 PM

Regular

QUOTE(NightHeart @ May 16 2019, 01:07 PM)
It's definitely possible. Skin to skin via contact will spread the bacteria.

You can wash with some antibacterial stuffs & cross your fingers. Or else, if any discomfort or irritation, quickly see a doctor. The sooner the better.
Ya when I read up herpes it says can be spread by skin to skin, what does this mean, is by shaking hands with someone who has herpes the virus will spread that way too???

QUOTE(pmaxv @ May 16 2019, 01:18 PM)
Yes. Roughly one to two weeks. But bare in mind std can be asymptomatic too. Meaning, no symptoms. I think you're probably fine but if you're active then it's good to do test say half a year once.
No I am not active. I was extra careful but the partner was not.. I am shared of herpes bcs it says can spread through skin to skin and touching the fluids...
NightHeart
post May 16 2019, 11:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 16 2019, 09:47 PM)
Ya when I read up herpes it says can be spread by skin to skin, what does this mean, is by shaking hands with someone who has herpes the virus will spread that way too???
No I am not active. I was extra careful but the partner was not.. I am shared of herpes bcs it says can spread through skin to skin and touching the fluids...
I'm not science expert lol but i doubt it spreads through handshake. I'd say it's when the infected person's bodily fluid, somehow gets into your body & subsequently infects you too.
JustcallmeLarry
post May 17 2019, 12:04 AM

Regular

QUOTE(NightHeart @ May 16 2019, 11:38 PM)
I'm not science expert lol but i doubt it spreads through handshake. I'd say it's when the infected person's bodily fluid, somehow gets into your body & subsequently infects you too.
so if just body contact but no fluids exchange should be ok???
NightHeart
post May 17 2019, 02:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 17 2019, 12:04 AM)
so if just body contact but no fluids exchange should be ok???
You’re taking about herpes or STD in general? Cause initially I was talking based on bacteria infection context. Then half way you shifted it to virus infection.

Back to bacteria, if there’s bacteria on the person’s skin & you touched that part of the skin, chances will be high that you’ll get infected from that contact point. If the bacteria is inside the pants, a handshake should be safe as long as there’s no bacteria in the hands.

This post has been edited by NightHeart: May 17 2019, 02:33 AM
JustcallmeLarry
post May 17 2019, 12:22 PM

Regular

QUOTE(NightHeart @ May 17 2019, 02:28 AM)
You’re taking about herpes or STD in general? Cause initially I was talking based on bacteria infection context. Then half way you shifted it to virus infection.

Back to bacteria, if there’s bacteria on the person’s skin & you touched that part of the skin, chances will be high that you’ll get infected from that contact point. If the bacteria is inside the pants, a handshake should be safe as long as there’s no bacteria in the hands.
Ya sorry, at first I wanted info on STD. But after I read most STD can be cure by medicine except herpes then now I just want to know more about herpes bcs it going to stay with you for life. Is herpes the bacteria that you are talking about?
NightHeart
post May 17 2019, 12:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 17 2019, 12:22 PM)
Ya sorry, at first I wanted info on STD. But after I read most STD can be cure by medicine except herpes then now I just want to know more about herpes bcs it going to stay with you for life. Is herpes the bacteria that you are talking about?
Herpes is a virus if i'm not mistaken.
pmaxv
post May 17 2019, 02:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 16 2019, 09:47 PM)
herpes spreads from skin to skin.
JustcallmeLarry
post May 17 2019, 02:56 PM

Regular

QUOTE(pmaxv @ May 17 2019, 02:41 PM)
herpes spreads from skin to skin.
When you say skin to skin, means by just touching them you can get herpes?? Example handshakes, touching their shoulder in crowded lrt etc etc.
FinalMix.XIII
post May 17 2019, 05:10 PM

QUOTE(Kilohertz @ May 15 2019, 09:05 AM)
How and where did you diagnosed it? Is it via swab on the lesion or IGg blood test?

Have you spoken to your doc? Are you on daily antivirals?
Had a couple of ONS (condom all the time). I took IGg blood test.
Not yet and I'm not on any antiviral (mild symptom only)
I regret deeply ever since. sad.gif
Shouldnt have mixed with the wrong group and condom sex arent 100% safe at all.

This post has been edited by FinalMix.XIII: May 17 2019, 05:16 PM
trencher10
post May 19 2019, 11:46 PM

Long-term AFK ...

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ May 17 2019, 02:56 PM)
When you say skin to skin, means by just touching them you can get herpes?? Example handshakes, touching their shoulder in crowded lrt etc etc.
Human herpesvirus types

The only type of herpes virus that can spread as simple as casual contact (not just sexual contact) is HHV-3, varicella zoster, the one that causes chicken pox/shingles, though someone with chickenpox/shingles would generally be sick enough to not be so macho to go on LRT to work (and they actually can just spread it by coughing, though shingles is less contagious respiratory-wise).

The ones generally regarded as 'herpes' by the general public is HHV-1 & -2, also known as herpes simplex. But HHV-4, Epstein-Barr, while also in the herpes group, and has some hallmarks of a STD (since very close contact is needed to trigger infection), aren't generally regarded by the public as 'herpes', primarily because they don't cause sores like HSV. HHV-5, CMV is similar as well in that regard.

Simply put, kissing-wise HHV-1, and -4 are most implicated. Intercourse-wise your genitalia gets HHV-2 (the usual joke is that if you also go kissing down there, your mouth gets HSV-2, your pubes get HSV-1), and through that HHV-5 also gets in your body.

The time we hear HHV-8 in an STD context is with AIDS.

This post has been edited by trencher10: May 20 2019, 12:11 AM
havoq88 P
post May 20 2019, 02:12 PM

Group: Probation

Hi there, I am new here and have been lurking around this forum to read the responses regarding this issue.

So let me introduce myself first. I'm around my 20s and I identify myself as a homosexual guy. So last 2 weeks, I received a blowjob from a guy and I gave him a blowjob (but I used a condom on him) to prevent any complications.

After that night, I felt normal but as time passed by, I felt something tingling in my right hand/arm and now it feels kinda numb? I also experienced something 'funny' in my testicle/the tip of my penis but no pain at all. I assume it was caused by the bj activity he gave to me. Maybe he used his teeth and hence the 'pain' I've been experiencing.

I checked Google regarding the symptoms like discharge, painful urination, etc but so far none. But the only thing I noticed is that I sometimes pee less and the stream wasn't that strong? It depends though. Maybe it's because of the fasting, who knows.

Should I be worried about this? I wanted to get checked for STIs but I am broke since I'm still studying.

Please help?
FinalMix.XIII
post May 20 2019, 08:30 PM

QUOTE(havoq88 @ May 20 2019, 02:12 PM)
Hi there, I am new here and have been lurking around this forum to read the responses regarding this issue.

So let me introduce myself first. I'm around my 20s and I identify myself as a homosexual guy. So last 2 weeks, I received a blowjob from a guy and I gave him a blowjob (but I used a condom on him) to prevent any complications.

After that night, I felt normal but as time passed by, I felt something tingling in my right hand/arm and now it feels kinda numb? I also experienced something 'funny' in my testicle/the tip of my penis but no pain at all. I assume it was caused by the bj activity he gave to me. Maybe he used his teeth and hence the 'pain' I've been experiencing.

I checked Google regarding the symptoms like discharge, painful urination, etc but so far none. But the only thing I noticed is that I sometimes pee less and the stream wasn't that strong? It depends though. Maybe it's because of the fasting, who knows.

Should I be worried about this? I wanted to get checked for STIs but I am broke since I'm still studying.

Please help?
Might be herpes simplex (HSV-1). Bc tingling/numbing sensation is a common symptom of herpes. Do get blood test for IGG HSV-1/HSV-2 after 6-8 weeks and 3 months (conclusive).

63 Pages « < 61 62 63Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0769sec    1.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2019 - 12:39 AM