Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE ARC@CYBERJAYA [OWNERS' THREAD], Developer of Cova KD goes BIG Investment

views

thilak833
post Jan 17 2012, 12:31 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

I've been working in Cyberjaya for the past 7 years. I have got an apartment in Cyberjaya 3 years ago which i just sold off.

Ironically, there are at least 7 projects which will be completing in the year of 2013 - 2014 and vary from Semi-D, SOHO and Condos.

Main Question is Why developers are investing and developing this area?
On the other hand, the houses built are none for family based but mostly for investments which then will be rented to the students.

Monthly, you would expect at least RM 2500 per unit to fulfill the installments. With high number of supply and low number of demaind, prices could not be as high as RM2500.
Maintenance is a cut throat minimum of 0.35 /sqft (its not really maintained to be honest)

So, despite all these, why would anyone want to invest in Cyberjaya. Honestly, 3 years i owned a place in Cyberjaya. I do have an appreciated value of the place, BUT, that was 3 years ago, when this apartment i bought was the newest among the rest.

I'm seeing 2013 -2014 will be the years where house owners are going to be hunting for tenants instead of the other way. Well, just my seventh sense.

thilak833
post Jan 17 2012, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

@jacob888, totally agreed. 7 years been in CBJ, but never had a day that i wanted to stay there. Every little thing are expensive.

If anyone wanna make money in CBJ, the only good opportunity would be setup a Petrol station. There's only one in there and freakin' packed everyday. Even if you were to open illegal petrol station, you may make tonnes of money. LOL. JK !!

Honestly, buying a property with starting price of 400k and trying to earn money out of it, well. i dont really fancy it. I'd rather keep that cash in FD. At least definite return is there though its small.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:15 AM