Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE ARC@CYBERJAYA [OWNERS' THREAD], Developer of Cova KD goes BIG Investment

views

scubaleesk
post Nov 21 2011, 03:43 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Dern @ Feb 14 2011, 02:18 PM)
actualy you can go and ask bank, they will do such investigation...ctos, cris...everything will come out if that person/company is being sued. from small sue to big ones...if checked really got, no bank will provide loan to that project.
Since we are in this topic of this developer i need to highlight my plight so that when others read this please be careful.

This developer owes me my rental for Casa subang behind Menara summit and didnt pay me.

The tenancy agreement states 1st June 2008 but they rented out my unit 3 months ahead without any notice to me. i found out when i inspected the unit and demanded that i be paid that 3 months ( Mar to May) hence they paid me sometime mid June 2008.

I just sold the apartments (2 units) and they hold back my last 3 months rental saying that they already paid me in advance the 3 months which i received in june 2008.

There is no provision in the agreement for them to rent my unit earlier and not paying me for it. Just imagine if 40 units then they earned 120 months rental of RM2000 per month. so many owners doesnt know that theuir unit has been rented out otherwise who in the right mind will pay you 3 months advance rental payment. for me that is 6 months rental since i have 2 units.

Be very careful with guaranteed rental scheme. the agreement is in favour of the developer at all times.

1.0 you cannot terminate the agreement if you opt for the GRR
2.0 developer can terminate by default if they dont pay you for 3 months in rental arrears
3.0 they will charge you 3 months in advance for internal maintenance of your property during your renewal which is very high. (Arc residence)
4.0 check out their finishing. quality is poor considering the cost you pay.
5.0 the furnishing cost - RM55K per apartment is what they are charging. your interior contractor will tell you it probabaly will cost aprox RM20K for such quality and based on the nos of unit. ( project quantity)

At the end of the day there is no Guarantee as they have so many ways to exit from this 25 years GRR.

Added on November 21, 2011, 3:51 pm
QUOTE(NormanPuchong @ Oct 5 2011, 05:56 PM)
"i got a big problem with this developer. This developer make me headache X 10. Do hold on, i will post the list of "Bad Services" after i got the refund. Stay Tune !!!!! "

BroNic8909, are u manage to get yr refund?

Added on October 17, 2011, 10:33 amMGG, this week end r u going to the side? Are there any pictures taken by you to be shared?  notworthy.gif
guys i have the same problem. i just posted below earlier. nightmare for me!!

This post has been edited by scubaleesk: Nov 21 2011, 03:51 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:58 AM