Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE ARC@CYBERJAYA [OWNERS' THREAD], Developer of Cova KD goes BIG Investment

views

mack8899
post Mar 5 2011, 01:39 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(AndyTan6141 @ Feb 19 2011, 05:00 PM)
APM was incorporated in 2009 as a property management and property-related services company by a few individuals of the previous management of the Andaman Group, an established property developer.

“We have been operating for only three years and I believe we have come far to anchor ourselves as a respectable property management company; our clients are mainly property developers and landowners,” he tells StarBizWeek in a recent interview.

“We have several phases to the project. The first phase will comprise 250 units priced at an average of RM350,000 per unit.

Key indicators... hmm.gif
I too have many questions...
And when directed to this thread, and after reading hat this fella had to say...i realised that he cannot even add his arithmatics!

his apm co formed in 2009...today its beginning of 2011. How did he get to add up to 3 yrs?? WHo are the few 'individuals' of the previous mgmnt team?

My other question " who are his property clients and developers and landowners...can we vouch?" Nothing beats a testimonial..
I also have reservations as there are many projects in the multimedia u + lim cock wing koleg.

Also 8% gross even leased top a college, would prob give a net return of 3% but hopefully with capital gain via property appreciations, no?

As a newbie, i could be wrong in all the above. Pardon me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:38 AM